Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Philippines fraud

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Philippines fraud

Postby mo21nk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:11 am

I really like taking trips to the Philippines. I even met a girl there. things were fine at the beginning until it became all about money. asking, and asking. when I left I was told that I'm the father to her child that she is carrying. so a year later we have made plans to meet. I'm excited to meet my child. but she deletes her GB and stops replying to mgs. it really messed with my mind and still does. the person who committed the fraud and theft is wenna louise villafania of mangaldan, pangasinan. I tried to speak with her brothers ian and yori villafania. all they could do is swear at me. I try her friends and they tell me she has spread rumors about me, which people there chose to beileve. ignoring or unknown that I have been told I'm a father of a child, a massive lie to tell, and an hurtful one. I tried her father Santiago villafania a writer in pangasinan. ironically FU was all he could write. so all in all I met the worse family to meet there. all about money I believe. I know now she has met someone else from the UK. I won't warn him because it isn't my place but I do worry about him and people like him that are practically suckers that are in need of waking up. final note to people meeting people there, don't give money. if it is love then it shouldn't be about money.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Re: Philippines fraud

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 am

I doubt the child was yours. Did you send money to care for "your" child? She quit responding to you because she knew you were finally coming over and she didn't want to see you. You met a real scammer! There may not be just one man. There probably are many others she is scamming. I tried to warn 2 men I knew who were involved with liars and cheaters and they didn't believe me. Most men believe they know everything and their girls are virginal angels. Don't waste you time. Just move on and be more careful next time. If you have to support her and your're not there, it's a losing situation for you!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:45 am

Philippines can eat you alive. Never send money, and that takes care of most problems before they start.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:53 am

I've tried to warn guys many times.

Filipina Mistresses
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26500
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:54 am

Wenna Louise Villafania, huh? Looks like a gold digging scammer to me. Is this her and her new lover? I noticed that her Facebook does not show any pictures of her with a child, not even a single one. That means she likely never had the child, or was never pregnant to begin with. Trust me: when a girl has a child, she posts pics of it on Facebook all the time to show the baby off. Especially when it's a Filipina and the baby is a half-white, she'll spam it all over her wall. There's no way in hell she would have given birth to a mixed race baby and not shared a single picture or status.

[img][img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/v/t1.0-9/10505607_1548322022094343_8123283989865851200_n.jpg?oh=0c9ce22b71d42fa9e409b64621264cac&oe=5579B808&__gda__=1438284032_34ba75963b1cbf0415b617d68fa622fd[/img]

Image[/img]
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby mo21nk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 am

Yes, that is her. I didnt know how to upload a picture. She has always gone with white guys too. Now i know any age also. This guy might be ok if he is well aware of scammers. He might be playing the game haha, and good luck to him. Yes, no pictures of a baby. I last went there for proof, dna tests. Also for a christening in january. Even taking gifts for a baby that i thought was mine. I didnt lose much out of it. It has just played with my mind a little. I met another girl also where it also turned about money. Lessons learned.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:34 pm

So I don't understand. Did she ever show you the baby on cam? If not that would be a big red flag. If she did in all likelihood it was a friends or Ate's baby. And once she realized you would actually come to see the baby she went bye bye.

I agree with MZ. If she has a baby (yours or not) there will be pics on FB of every move or smile the child makes.

BTW, her FB page appears to be gone lol.

Trust bur verify is the key.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby mo21nk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 pm

No she didnt. There was a pic of her or someone breastfeeding this baby, no face shown. She did send many pictures and some videos but that just isnt proof. I didnt trust her. I would have demanded dna tests but then she got scared and vanished. her new profile is still there cypress wind. but she has removed the one using her real name now.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:28 pm

mo21nk wrote:I really like taking trips to the Philippines. I even met a girl there. things were fine at the beginning until it became all about money. asking, and asking. when I left I was told that I'm the father to her child that she is carrying. so a year later we have made plans to meet. I'm excited to meet my child. but she deletes her GB and stops replying to mgs. it really messed with my mind and still does. the person who committed the fraud and theft is wenna louise villafania of mangaldan, pangasinan. I tried to speak with her brothers ian and yori villafania. all they could do is swear at me. I try her friends and they tell me she has spread rumors about me, which people there chose to beileve. ignoring or unknown that I have been told I'm a father of a child, a massive lie to tell, and an hurtful one. I tried her father Santiago villafania a writer in pangasinan. ironically FU was all he could write. so all in all I met the worse family to meet there. all about money I believe. I know now she has met someone else from the UK. I won't warn him because it isn't my place but I do worry about him and people like him that are practically suckers that are in need of waking up. final note to people meeting people there, don't give money. if it is love then it shouldn't be about money.

You should warn the guy she is seeing about her if she is a scammer. Why don't you? It's the right thing to do. Do you have a way to contact him? Did you find his name on FB too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby mo21nk » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:26 am

I feel it's not my place to warn him. He is a grown man and he will learn like we all do. Im sure she will or has asked him to marry her already. She asked me but it was way to soon. I saw his name yes. He lives near me in the UK.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:36 pm

mo21nk wrote:I feel it's not my place to warn him. He is a grown man and he will learn like we all do. Im sure she will or has asked him to marry her already. She asked me but it was way to soon. I saw his name yes. He lives near me in the UK.

I would contact him through Facebook. If he won't listen then, fine. You gave it your best shot. I'm sure, looking back at your relationship with this scammer, if someone had helped you, it would have saved you much grief.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby smallcheese » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:15 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
mo21nk wrote:I feel it's not my place to warn him. He is a grown man and he will learn like we all do. Im sure she will or has asked him to marry her already. She asked me but it was way to soon. I saw his name yes. He lives near me in the UK.

I would contact him through Facebook. If he won't listen then, fine. You gave it your best shot. I'm sure, looking back at your relationship with this scammer, if someone had helped you, it would have saved you much grief.

+1

Feminists have been teaming up against men for years now, turning the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Sweden and many other countries into feminist wastelands. As men, we need to help each other whenever we can and fight back.

You should also post your story here: http://dragonladies.org/forums/ which is a web site that contains thousands of stories of women (mostly Filipinas) who have scammed men (usually foreigners).
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Postby mo21nk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:38 am

Well i wasnt blind when i went there and I did my reserch about many of the things that go on there. I feel that he knows about the dangers. we all hear about it every day. It just depends if he is on guard about his situation. I have been told that he isnt in the philippines at the moment. Apart of me questions if the baby is real. I mean can i dimiss something im unsure of. imagine 20 years later and finding out there is a daughter that i had. Id think wasted years. That's why i despise that woman. she doesent have the right to do that.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:27 pm

mo21nk wrote:Well i wasnt blind when i went there and I did my reserch about many of the things that go on there. I feel that he knows about the dangers. we all hear about it every day. It just depends if he is on guard about his situation. I have been told that he isnt in the philippines at the moment. Apart of me questions if the baby is real. I mean can i dimiss something im unsure of. imagine 20 years later and finding out there is a daughter that i had. Id think wasted years. That's why i despise that woman. she doesent have the right to do that.

The baby is fake, trust me. Just now I scrolled past my wife's FB, on the profile it's her holding our daughter. Almost every single picture she got tagged in is from my sister-in-law and friends, who photographed the kid. Filipina's ADORE babies, absolutely adore them. And there is only one thing they adore more then a regular Pinoy baby, and that's a mixed race baby. Girls go gaga over those. If there isn't a baby all over her Facebook, and she maintains several Facebook accounts, you can bet your balls the baby is fake.

You saw a picture of a baby being breastfed but no indication it was actually your lady who's the mother. Did any of the pictures show a baby with lighter skin and different features from the regualar Filipino? Use your head. Dig deep. You know the answer: there is no baby. Stop deluding yourself, you have been the victim of a cruel conwoman, and the con ended so abruptly you still struggle to come to terms with it.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
mo21nk wrote:Well i wasnt blind when i went there and I did my reserch about many of the things that go on there. I feel that he knows about the dangers. we all hear about it every day. It just depends if he is on guard about his situation. I have been told that he isnt in the philippines at the moment. Apart of me questions if the baby is real. I mean can i dimiss something im unsure of. imagine 20 years later and finding out there is a daughter that i had. Id think wasted years. That's why i despise that woman. she doesent have the right to do that.

The baby is fake, trust me. Just now I scrolled past my wife's FB, on the profile it's her holding our daughter. Almost every single picture she got tagged in is from my sister-in-law and friends, who photographed the kid. Filipina's ADORE babies, absolutely adore them. And there is only one thing they adore more then a regular Pinoy baby, and that's a mixed race baby. Girls go gaga over those. If there isn't a baby all over her Facebook, and she maintains several Facebook accounts, you can bet your balls the baby is fake.

You saw a picture of a baby being breastfed but no indication it was actually your lady who's the mother. Did any of the pictures show a baby with lighter skin and different features from the regualar Filipino? Use your head. Dig deep. You know the answer: there is no baby. Stop deluding yourself, you have been the victim of a cruel conwoman, and the con ended so abruptly you still struggle to come to terms with it.

+1

But I would also say she ended the con once she broke off contact. A mother of his child wouldn't have done that. At the very least she would want money. She probably assumed that the OP would send money without coming all the way to the Philippines to verify the child's existence.

But again, the fact that the child was not seen on cam should have been all he needed to know. As scammers go, this girl does not seem very skilled.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions