Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Philippines fraud

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Philippines fraud

Postby mo21nk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:57 pm

I said before that i didnt lose much. Maybe some marbles. 3000 pesos and some jeans too. I'm kind of thinking it could be that she is angry with me, and that she wants to keep the baby from me. I dont want to dimiss something and regret it later. I have made a fb account and will put the proof i have on there. Mostly it is her saying she has been to the doctors, or the baby has had jabs. also going back to before the baby was born. Seriously she was showing mood swings, and wasnt plesent to me. It's not like hey baby i need this and that, it's quite different. The baby looks chinese to me, but i dont belive the father is chinese. If you know what i mean.
Also she told many people that she was pregnant before the baby was born, my friends and her friends, and the brgy captain.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:52 pm

smallcheese wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
mo21nk wrote:I feel it's not my place to warn him. He is a grown man and he will learn like we all do. Im sure she will or has asked him to marry her already. She asked me but it was way to soon. I saw his name yes. He lives near me in the UK.

I would contact him through Facebook. If he won't listen then, fine. You gave it your best shot. I'm sure, looking back at your relationship with this scammer, if someone had helped you, it would have saved you much grief.

+1

Feminists have been teaming up against men for years now, turning the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Sweden and many other countries into feminist wastelands. As men, we need to help each other whenever we can and fight back.

You should also post your story here: http://dragonladies.org/forums/ which is a web site that contains thousands of stories of women (mostly Filipinas) who have scammed men (usually foreigners).

There is no baby. She wouldn't just disappear if there was a baby or money she could easily get from you. Women will rule the world because men don't stick together. Tell this guy what a scammer she is. Karma. Somebody will help you sometime in the future! Next, move on to and find a different girl. It over with this one and she's worthless!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby mo21nk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 pm

I have moved on and i am with someone else now. I'll show the guy what i have, and it's his choice what to do with it.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby mo21nk » Sun May 03, 2015 7:25 am

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.monk.334 my fb where i'm still trying to seek the truth
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun May 03, 2015 8:18 am

mo21nk wrote:https://www.facebook.com/jamie.monk.334 my fb where i'm still trying to seek the truth

You got duped, brother. You got duped bad. I hope your new girl is of a much better quality, and I hope she brings you joy.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby svillafania » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:13 am

hey, jay monk. i pity you, man. you came to philippines just to jump from one bed to another. you have nothing when you came into our place. we were effing wasted. i already sent a letter to the british embassy informing them of your activities here in the philippines. and yes, do not waste waste your mother's and brother's money on women and booze. shame on you.
svillafania
Freshman Poster

Postby mo21nk » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Santiago b villafania you don't take of your own family as I was told by your children. That's all I have to say to you. I don't respond to lies made by you.
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Postby mo21nk » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Additional. The embassy have also contacted me telling me that they recommended the use of a solicitor
mo21nk
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions