Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Looking younger helps?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Looking younger helps?

Postby Inter2002 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Is it true that when guys look years younger than their actual age it's truly to their advantage? I tend to look younger even though I'm 28 years old. If I were to loose weight, get facial and neck fat grafting, and get rid of acne scars then I would look 18-19ish. So therefore girls 18-20 years of age would approach me. I have this thing for young girls ages 18-20. But it seems that in this society here in America it's frowned upon. I could get away with lying my age, and or dating 18-20 year old girls in a developing countries i.e Eastern Europe, Latin America.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Re: Looking younger helps?

Postby fightforlove » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:13 pm

I was a late bloomer/late puberty/late growth spurt and have always looked several years younger for my age. It was to my disadvantage until 30-ish. It's not cool to be a 22-year-old guy and have people treating you like you're 16, or to be 26 and have people guessing you to be 18-20. It finally has come to my advantage in my early-30s, since people now assume I'm 25-ish. I can hang out with early/mid-20s women and not stand out.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Inter2002 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:31 pm

fightforlove wrote:I was a late bloomer/late puberty/late growth spurt and have always looked several years younger for my age. It was to my disadvantage until 30-ish. It's not cool to be a 22-year-old guy and have people treating you like you're 16, or to be 26 and have people guessing you to be 18-20. It finally has come to my advantage in my early-30s, since people now assume I'm 25-ish. I can hang out with early/mid-20s women and not stand out.

Do you get to lie about your age?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:38 am

Looking younger may help you if you are 40. If you are 28, having surgery to look younger probably isn't going to do much for you unless you look unnaturally old.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 am

fightforlove wrote:I was a late bloomer/late puberty/late growth spurt and have always looked several years younger for my age. It was to my disadvantage until 30-ish. It's not cool to be a 22-year-old guy and have people treating you like you're 16, or to be 26 and have people guessing you to be 18-20. It finally has come to my advantage in my early-30s, since people now assume I'm 25-ish. I can hang out with early/mid-20s women and not stand out.

Same here, I didn't become attractive to women until I was 32. Now I'm 47 but I still look very boyish. In some of my photos I could swear I look 25.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby fightforlove » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Inter2002 wrote:

Do you get to lie about your age?

I don't lie about my age, but I don't volunteer it unless asked. A lot of girls do ask my age (it's an IOI), then they always say "you look/seem younger".
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby fightforlove » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Hero wrote:

Same here, I didn't become attractive to women until I was 32. Now I'm 47 but I still look very boyish. In some of my photos I could swear I look 25.

Yup. In my 20s, I was skin-and-bones, looked like a teenager. I wore some cool, albeit gaudy clothes, but was also probably just a bit awkward looking. I started lifting weights at 30, changed my diet, changed my clothes/image up a bit. Now I look noticeably better than I did in my 20s and get a lot more females checking me out.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions