Looking younger helps?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Looking younger helps?

Post by Inter2002 »

Is it true that when guys look years younger than their actual age it's truly to their advantage? I tend to look younger even though I'm 28 years old. If I were to loose weight, get facial and neck fat grafting, and get rid of acne scars then I would look 18-19ish. So therefore girls 18-20 years of age would approach me. I have this thing for young girls ages 18-20. But it seems that in this society here in America it's frowned upon. I could get away with lying my age, and or dating 18-20 year old girls in a developing countries i.e Eastern Europe, Latin America.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Looking younger helps?

Post by fightforlove »

I was a late bloomer/late puberty/late growth spurt and have always looked several years younger for my age. It was to my disadvantage until 30-ish. It's not cool to be a 22-year-old guy and have people treating you like you're 16, or to be 26 and have people guessing you to be 18-20. It finally has come to my advantage in my early-30s, since people now assume I'm 25-ish. I can hang out with early/mid-20s women and not stand out.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

fightforlove wrote:I was a late bloomer/late puberty/late growth spurt and have always looked several years younger for my age. It was to my disadvantage until 30-ish. It's not cool to be a 22-year-old guy and have people treating you like you're 16, or to be 26 and have people guessing you to be 18-20. It finally has come to my advantage in my early-30s, since people now assume I'm 25-ish. I can hang out with early/mid-20s women and not stand out.
Do you get to lie about your age?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Looking younger may help you if you are 40. If you are 28, having surgery to look younger probably isn't going to do much for you unless you look unnaturally old.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

fightforlove wrote:I was a late bloomer/late puberty/late growth spurt and have always looked several years younger for my age. It was to my disadvantage until 30-ish. It's not cool to be a 22-year-old guy and have people treating you like you're 16, or to be 26 and have people guessing you to be 18-20. It finally has come to my advantage in my early-30s, since people now assume I'm 25-ish. I can hang out with early/mid-20s women and not stand out.
Same here, I didn't become attractive to women until I was 32. Now I'm 47 but I still look very boyish. In some of my photos I could swear I look 25.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Inter2002 wrote:
Do you get to lie about your age?
I don't lie about my age, but I don't volunteer it unless asked. A lot of girls do ask my age (it's an IOI), then they always say "you look/seem younger".
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Hero wrote:
Same here, I didn't become attractive to women until I was 32. Now I'm 47 but I still look very boyish. In some of my photos I could swear I look 25.
Yup. In my 20s, I was skin-and-bones, looked like a teenager. I wore some cool, albeit gaudy clothes, but was also probably just a bit awkward looking. I started lifting weights at 30, changed my diet, changed my clothes/image up a bit. Now I look noticeably better than I did in my 20s and get a lot more females checking me out.