Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Nymphs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nymphs

Postby droid » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:24 am

This is Hylas and the Nymphs (1896) by John William Waterhouse.
I'd give my right arm to be this dude and never be found again :mrgreen:


Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am







Re: Nymphs

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:44 am

Nice.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Nymphs

Postby fightforlove » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:30 am

Is this what it's like when you go to the Philippines, Czech Republic, or Colombia?
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Re: Nymphs

Postby OutWest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:17 pm

fightforlove wrote:Is this what it's like when you go to the Philippines, Czech Republic, or Colombia?


Kinda makes you appreciate art...

If you have some kind of life to offer a girl and some wisdom in putting yourself out there, the Philippines can be much much more than the fantasy on canvas.
That said, if you are non-functional in the West, the philippines will NOT automatically fix your problems.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Nymphs

Postby Cornfed » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:05 pm

You are assuming they will look after you and not nag and henpeck you then? Maintaining relationships with females always has and will be a constant battle. BTW, they probably wouldn't want you without your right arm.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Nymphs

Postby Moretorque » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Worse than losing his right arm, he would short circuit and fry immediately from the water and probably electrocute all of them in the process. . They would all be terminated! :wink:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Nymphs

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:39 pm

OutWest wrote:
Kinda makes you appreciate art...



:lol:

OutWest wrote:
If you have some kind of life to offer a girl and some wisdom in putting yourself out there, the Philippines can be much much more than the fantasy on canvas.



:D
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Nymphs

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:10 pm

There's no such thing left in the modern world. Unless you're one of the "elites" - they have their private islands and harems, of course.

For the normal guys out there, no, nothing at all like this.

Ever heard of "Mutiny on the Bounty"? That's probably the last time something like this happened for normal men...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Nymphs

Postby droid » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 am

Well i guess giving my right arm is better than giving my left nut, but perhaps i should give my soul instead.
As far as shorting out and frying, my circuitry is all coated with a special heat-conductive silicone, so no worries there.

You are assuming they will look after you and not nag and henpeck you then? Maintaining relationships with females always has and will be a constant battle

According to Wikipedia, it wasn't too bad:

This upset Heracles greatly, so he along with Polyphemus searched for a great length of time....
he never found Hylas because he had fallen in love with the nymphs and remained "to share their power and their love."
Last edited by droid on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Nymphs

Postby droid » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:21 am

If you have some kind of life to offer a girl and some wisdom in putting yourself out there, the Philippines can be much much more than the fantasy on canvas.

I'm soooo looking forward to that. I know, i mention this all the time... soon, soon :twisted:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Nymphs

Postby Moretorque » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:14 am

droid wrote:Well i guess giving my right arm is better than giving my left nut, but perhaps i should give my soul instead.
As far as shorting out and frying, my circuitry is all coated with a special heat-conductive silicone, so no worries there.

You are assuming they will look after you and not nag and henpeck you then? Maintaining relationships with females always has and will be a constant battle

According to Wikipedia, it wasn't too bad:

This upset Heracles greatly, so he along with Polyphemus searched for a great length of time....
he never found Hylas because he had fallen in love with the nymphs and remained "to share their power and their love."


A titanium nut ? I wouldn't part with that either. Since when is a memory bank of 1's and 0's constitute being a soul ?
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Nymphs

Postby Jester » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:41 am

droid wrote:
If you have some kind of life to offer a girl and some wisdom in putting yourself out there, the Philippines can be much much more than the fantasy on canvas.

I'm soooo looking forward to that. I know, i mention this all the time... soon, soon :twisted:


Keep it on the front burner.

I like the energy.

And God bless guys like OutWest, who have what they want, but still find ways to communicate the possibilities in discreet, tasteful ways.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Nymphs

Postby Moretorque » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Jester wrote:
droid wrote:
If you have some kind of life to offer a girl and some wisdom in putting yourself out there, the Philippines can be much much more than the fantasy on canvas.

I'm soooo looking forward to that. I know, i mention this all the time... soon, soon :twisted:


Keep it on the front burner.

I like the energy.

And God bless guys like OutWest, who have what they want, but still find ways to communicate the possibilities in discreet, tasteful ways.


Which god are you talking about ? god the father ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Nymphs

Postby droid » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Moretorque wrote: A titanium nut ? I wouldn't part with that either. Since when is a memory bank of 1's and 0's constitute being a soul ?

I find this offensive, they're not titanium, they're CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic).
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Nymphs

Postby Moretorque » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:49 pm

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote: A titanium nut ? I wouldn't part with that either. Since when is a memory bank of 1's and 0's constitute being a soul ?

I find this offensive, they're not titanium, they're CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic).


That explains everything, you need to trade that cheap plastic carbon in on some steel nuts so you got real balls.. Also get updated to a hardened titanium rod while your at it. :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests