Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
steve55
Junior Poster
Posts: 659
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Post by steve55 » April 2nd, 2015, 6:36 am

Reference :


Announcement:

Steve Neese told me that his sites will be expiring on April 4 and he will not be renewing them. So if you want to save any info from them, do it before then. Here are the links to his sites again:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com
http://www.foreignvsamericanwomen.com

His second site looks like it has a great wealth of resources for the HA and Global Dating movement. Check it out. I don't know if he ever announced it here.

Steve is not renewing them because he feels they aren't getting enough hits, and also he is tired of worrying about his employers and coworkers finding out about them. He feels that these sites are putting him out on a limb for nothing.

Maybe he can sell them instead of letting them expire though. Are any of you interested in buying Steve's sites off him? It would be a good platform to start off if any of you are looking to start a new global dating site. If any of you are interested, let me or Steve know. Steve's forum username is Steve55 if you want to PM him.




Winston is half right. There is no truth about me worrying about employers etc finding out. Winston probably assumed that because at times in the past, I've expressed some concerns over that. I messaged winston last week that I'm shutting down for two reasons 1) I've always said since day 1 that if my sites are not getting hits after a year or two , it means im not reaching anyone and hence I'm not making a difference.
I started down this path to help guys out, especially the guys who are dateless or guys at their whits end like shooters George sedini or Elliot Rodger who both mentioned their lack of luck with women as catalysts for their mass rage against women. None of them, nor thousands of other men haven't a clue how EASY sex and getting dates abroad really is. Eliot Rodger had some international travel experience but it was limited to one country and it wasn't a very girl easy country like asian , latin, and many eastern euro countries are. I just wanted guys to see that, but it's been years and I'm not reaching jack shit despite being the only site that quote science , stats, and experts to back up our claims about American culture and its women. So what's the point in keeping it going not to mention the cost of hosting ? 2) the second reason is the same reason I Quit posting here. I'm turning a new leaf. Although my sites and winston's sites are not "hate" sites (roosh's stuff often borders on that though), the material is still "negative" no matter how you want to slice and dice it. It's negative , and a focus on the negative even though it's all very true. But I can't shake the feeling that I'm inviting negativity into my life by harping and dwelling about all this negative stuff about US culture and American women. I'ts sort of like repeatedly talking about someone else's fatness all the time instead of just doing so on occasion. It's a pervasive focus on the negative and I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders by disassociating myself from dwelling on all this stuff. Plus, I've always said there are some quality American women out there, (small town and true Christian women) who haven't bought into feminism and entitlement. I may be lucky enough to meet one of these rare american gems one day. Who knows. And if I do, I would feel like I'm being dishonest or hiding something from her if we got serious. When you get really serious with someone, you end up knowing everything about them. I just don't want to have to show her my "negatively" focused websites. As long as I no longer own them and running them, they're in my past and I really don't have to mention them and I won't feel guilty about not doing so as I would if I was still actively keeping them up. No matter how understanding she might try to be , she is going to wonder about my "goodness" and wonder if I'm a hateful negative person to be so "into" criticizing America and its women. Even a foreign woman could think that too. I think I'll let others take up the fight of spreading the knowledge. Winston is doinf a great job as is Roosh (sorry, I know some of you hate roosh, but I think he is doimg a great service by getting the word out so well just Iike winston is doing)

It was wintosn's idea to try to sell them but I told him, no one will buy those sites lol. I'm handing them over to winston to do what he wishes with them. That's all fellers! Keep up the good fight and try not to let the negativity overwhelm you like it did me.

Ps - I will be curious as to what Ya all think of the new site foreignvsamericanwomen vs the old one- but they expire April 2 unless I am allows to extend them by a month.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » April 2nd, 2015, 7:49 am

I created this site just to see how it goes......one of the products is the #1 selling product on clickbank for womens self help....the one about Obsession Phrases....

I think men should be selling women stuff and making money off it.

http://gethim2commit.com/

Also..iPAS2 is selling like hot cakes to SAHMs.

I think what you found is men do not want to be helped....they like their misery. After all? I created the remedy for the family courts way back in 2009...wrote the book on it in 2010...and men are still killing themselves from the abuse of the family courts....men are not even interested in saving their own lives....

Men do not give a shit about other men in the vast majority....and many men do not even give a shit about themselves....they would rather be miserable and even dead than to learn a few things and live a life that they love.

Manbook is now about empowering young men to live a life that they love and there will be few enough of them.
http://www.manbook.biz/
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Post by drealm » April 2nd, 2015, 7:55 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I think what you found is men do not want to be helped....they like their misery. After all? I created the remedy for the family courts way back in 2009...wrote the book on it in 2010...and men are still killing themselves from the abuse of the family courts....men are not even interested in saving their own lives....

Men do not give a shit about other men in the vast majority....and many men do not even give a shit about themselves....they would rather be miserable and even dead than to learn a few things and live a life that they love.


One of the best quotes I've ever seen on this site.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Post by jamesbond » April 2nd, 2015, 1:45 pm

Hey Steve both of your sites are great please don't let them disappear! You have a wealth of information on them, I learn something new every time I visit them.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

steve55
Junior Poster
Posts: 659
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Post by steve55 » April 4th, 2015, 7:24 am

jamesbond wrote:Hey Steve both of your sites are great please don't let them disappear! You have a wealth of information on them, I learn something new every time I visit them.


Thanks James b, but no worries. I renewed them one more month so Winston could download the files and host these sites himself if he wants, minus my photo or anything relating to me. Besides, Winston is really great at marketing and having sites rank high in Google. I would be happy if he was able to make them take off with his internet marketing know how.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » April 19th, 2015, 10:00 pm

drealm wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I think what you found is men do not want to be helped....they like their misery. After all? I created the remedy for the family courts way back in 2009...wrote the book on it in 2010...and men are still killing themselves from the abuse of the family courts....men are not even interested in saving their own lives....

Men do not give a shit about other men in the vast majority....and many men do not even give a shit about themselves....they would rather be miserable and even dead than to learn a few things and live a life that they love.


One of the best quotes I've ever seen on this site.


It is sad that it is true. Manbook is now about empowering young men to live a life that they love...and that includes they have to make a living.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Just to clarify winston's email about my websites

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » April 19th, 2015, 10:03 pm

steve55 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Hey Steve both of your sites are great please don't let them disappear! You have a wealth of information on them, I learn something new every time I visit them.


Thanks James b, but no worries. I renewed them one more month so Winston could download the files and host these sites himself if he wants, minus my photo or anything relating to me. Besides, Winston is really great at marketing and having sites rank high in Google. I would be happy if he was able to make them take off with his internet marketing know how.


Hey Steve,
here is a new funnel available for just USD7 for life. A buddy showed it to me today. You sell the funnel for USD7 and you get USD6 for the referral. Basically it is a prospecting system. It allows you to also promote your "regular" business during the sales process. This would be ideal for a funnel for dating sites where you actually get paid for the guy looking for a funnel product. Instant Pay Day Network is a similar funnel that is free but relies on people taking the my cash freebies trials to get paid.

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/04/19/introduction-to-lead-lightning/
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”