"No Kissing Zone" in a cab?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

"No Kissing Zone" in a cab?

Post by Wolfeye »

Did you guys hear about that cab driver in New York that was telling two chicks to stop kissing in the back of the cab? This guy (Mohammed Dahbi) said that it was a no-kissing zone & seems to have started cursing at them when they got out. Not for nothing, but if someone told them to not stink or bang their heads against the ground five times a day- this is all kinds of discrimination. They weren't too bad-looking, either. My first thought was "What is this guy, a fag?" but then I see he's got some religious bullshit going on (or both). Not the most politically correct commentary, I know. Oh, well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: "No Kissing Zone" in a cab?

Post by drealm »

I personally support this man's courage for telling these animals to not be display breeding humping behavior in public.

However I would also support him for ejecting people from the cab for just about any reason if it's his own cab.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Good for him. I think he should have the right to kick people out for making out in his cab if he doesn't want them to. And he should have the right to kick just homosexuals out for homosexual making out.

What is it with some men to be okay with homosexuality if it's women doing it?

I saw two women making out in the line at Walmart. It was across the store. I sure wouldn't want women to start doing that when I had my kids with me. Some people have little respect for themselves, for themselves, for nature, or for God.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I applaud this man....He may be a muzzie but a broken clock is right twice a day....
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

See, I'm not "Mr. Lesbian Rights" but I think if two chicks give each other a peck in the back of a cab- who gives a shit? I think the guy is just trying to flex himself & do the whole "I enforce my religion wherever I go" thing that it seems is fairly common with towel-heads. Not completely that way, but it's damn sure not unheard of & it seems the ones that aren't like that don't really speak or act against it. I get very aggravated about everyone declaring something their "policy" or this is a "no (whatever) zone" & all kinds of shit like that. The constant trend of using mind games to be pushy & act like they're being oppressed when someone doesn't do what they say. I know there's no way to say anything so that someone can't lie or twist your words on their own (mentioning this because self-defense is doing something that would be described in the same way- someone is vitiating that person's actions & it's a destruction of their life because life isn't just biological activty, it's also the activities & conditions that make up someone's situation). Might be better as a separate rant.