RooshV Considering Moving Back to USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: RooshV Considering Move Back to USA

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Real talk: I would relocate back to The Bronx if I were to make six digits per annum in a NY heartbeat!! It's easier to meet more FW in NYC, but you better get them under the six-month rule-of-thumb, or else they'll turn into that new-wave-posh feminist emo skrillex asshole you came to loathe!!! :shocked:
Are you telling me that you miss Yankee Stadium and thus, would rather bone FOB FWs in the Big Apple, than be anywhere else?

So you wouldn't be happier in some other international city, watching the Bronx Bombers on satellite TV, and having the time of your life?
Ok wait I thought everybody knew my disposiion completely. Since I'm still in the States, if I were also making six digits per annum, I'd move back to The Bronx.
But once Q4 2017 hits, I'm out of here like yesteryear. No more U.S. of Gay. I hope that clarified my disposition.

Thanks for paying attn., S_Parc. :-)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Re: RooshV Considering Moving Back to USA

Post by The »

The US of Gay is so entrenched in gay culture that it has named a transgender as one Time Magazines most influential people.....I wont post the pic of "it" in the thread....

Abandon ship gentleman, its sinking and sinking fast....

http://time.com/3822970/laverne-cox-2015-time-100/
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

NYC Is Now a “No Catcall Zone”

https://www.yahoo.com/style/nyc-is-now- ... 28283.html

On my walk to work this morning, I came across an unfamiliar yet intensely intriguing street sign. “NO CATCALL ZONE” it read, with the subtitle: “End street harassment.” The graphic, featuring the silhouette of a feline being hollered at by two figures motioning in the background, is actually kind of cute—but the message—that catcalling and unwelcome comments are, unquestionably, harassment in its purest form—is anything but.

Turns out, the sign I saw is one of more than 50 that’ve been posted around Manhattan and Brooklyn over the past few days, and unsurprisingly, they weren’t commissioned by New York City. They’re courtesy of non-profit clothing company Feminist Apparel—and while it’s unclear how the locations of the signs were chosen (maybe some bad past experiences in those spots?), the timing is what’s important.
New York City would! I bet you Liberal moron De Blasio would actually try to make this law.....And Roosh wants to run back to that!?!?! When the Titanic is sinking jump off of the boat for your own safety gentleman....please....
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Lol What a lame f***ing sign... People just don't want anyone to have any fun anymore!
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The wrote:
I dont understand why he hasn't gone to Asia yet? I think hes missing out on a lot here....
You got me thinking -- then it hit me. He's not after p***y. He's after SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

He will find plenty in New York, and arouse more feminist ire as well. Wants to be on Stern show etc. Bump up those web hits.

He can go abroad again after that.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

It amazes me how much white people are committing cultural suicide (feminism, muslim immigration) on themselves on a daily basis, and you white men bend over and take it up the ass....In fact, you ask that they anally f**k you harder :roll: ...

If you want the white feminists (or muslims) to stop with the bullshit, then white men need to stand up to it....If not, then meet your extinction of you and your culture....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The wrote:It amazes me how much white people are committing cultural suicide (feminism, muslim immigration) on themselves on a daily basis, and you white men bend over and take it up the a**....In fact, you ask that they anally f**k you harder :roll: ...

If you want the white feminists (or muslims) to stop with the bullshit, then white men need to stand up to it....If not, then meet your extinction of you and your culture....
A lot of Blacks and Middle Easterners think like you, just too discreet to say it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I'm from the NYC area and it's not bad for women. A lot of vacationers that are just looking for a good time and women new to the city that are looking to get to know people.

However, it's just too damn cold there, too expensive, and too congested. After living there for over 25 years, I'd be okay with never going back there.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Jester wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I'm actually not surprised. It's kind of like the poop going back into the butthole. Roosh is aging into an eternal playboy and has a taste for sleazy p***y, but, being a seasoned PUA, he also needs a bit of a challenge. Like all PUAs eventually do, he's probably gotten bored with his current scenery. He's tired of banging Polish women. New York will be a good fit for him; lots of hungry, slutty whores for him to feed off of. Every rat needs to go back and piss in the sewer at some point.
Harsh but the shoe seems to fit.

I like Roosh's observations on things. But it seems he has seen the Promised Land, but then decided to return to Egypt.
I like Roosh's observations as well, he has a lot of great pointers. I especially like how his Game advice has more specificity than most other pick-up guys.

I just think it's disappointing that he's continuing to Game and now may even relocate back to the United States to...Game. He has an opportunity to grow into a serious social/political player, and could help put TRP/Manosphere/MGTOW into the mainstream; read his article about the Santa Barbara shooter. He had another great one a while back about the decline of American Women and why there's no incentive for good men in America nowdays. This guy could do some damage, and yet he continues to focus on Game. I wish he would grow out of it already.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fightforlove wrote:I like Roosh's observations as well, he has a lot of great pointers. I especially like how his Game advice has more specificity than most other pick-up guys.

I just think it's disappointing that he's continuing to Game and now may even relocate back to the United States to...Game. He has an opportunity to grow into a serious social/political player, and could help put TRP/Manosphere/MGTOW into the mainstream; read his article about the Santa Barbara shooter. He had another great one a while back about the decline of American Women and why there's no incentive for good men in America nowdays. This guy could do some damage, and yet he continues to focus on Game. I wish he would grow out of it already.
The trouble is that on the Internet, people will only pay for solutions, not commentary. They can get far better commentary on forums like this than Roosh can provide, so there is no reason to hand him money for it. What they will pay for is the alleged solution to some problem, in this case not getting laid enough, so that is what he has to focus on to make a living.
read his article about the Santa Barbra shooter
His article about Elliot made me want to kick the crap out of him.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Cornfed wrote: The trouble is that on the Internet, people will only pay for solutions, not commentary. They can get far better commentary on forums like this than Roosh can provide
Wait, what? Better commentary on what forum? You mean this one?!?!