Exchange rate is god.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Exchange rate is god.

Post by Zionosis »

Well I am an Australian and I live in Australia and I have a Filipino girl who is my friend.
I have asked her a lot about the relative cost of things over there.

And she even tells me that a decent amount of women would even find me attractive over there regardless of the money.

She tells me that it costs around 1 million pesos for a really good house there. But in AUD that only is 29k.
And I asked her about other things also.

I realize that I could move over there and be a "rich" person there.

This is a picture of me here.
http://postimg.org/image/89d3q3j55/

Now in my country I totally am not desired or wanted by the western white women and I can't even get one to look at me. lol.

In fact I lost my virginity in Sydney in Chinatown. I was eating and a woman who I thought was pretty good looking kept looking at me and smiling (something white women never do) so after a while I went up and talked to her. And it all went easy and I sort of dated her while I was there and we did it a few times.
I wasn't really ready for a proper relationship since I was still only 20 and she also said it's fine and she didn't want anything serious at the time.

Anyway. That's the end of the story.

My brother is still young and he lives in Bali and he says it's really cool there also.

Anyway that's the end of the story. I am sure most on here already know about all this. I have been lately looking into it a lot for myself.

You don't have to move there of course. Just get a travelers visa and stay there for a few months. etc.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Exchange rate is god.

Post by Zionosis »

I think feminism is possibly the main culprit of western women not liking men as much as most other women around the world. It seems they would rather just fill their face with food and get fat and watch TV and go shopping with their other fat friends than be into men. lol

High divorce rates (mostly initiated by women) and super low birth rates echo this also.

What western women who are not fat and are also good looking are a minority and nearly always taken. And they have an inflated idea of themselves based on the ugly/fat women around them.
Doesn't stop them from being a feminist though. Most of these women still are vile and will divorce quickly and listen to their fat/ugly friends who talk bad about you. etc.

There are a needle in a haystack amount of western women who are hot and not fat and also nice people and also single. Literally like a needle in a haystack. They do exist but you shouldn't waste your time searching for them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zionosis wrote: .....it costs around 1 million pesos for a really good house there. But in AUD that only is 29k.
.....You don't have to move there of course. Just get a travelers visa and stay there for a few months. etc.

I am now in Cebu with my Filipina fosterdaughter for one week.

1 million peso for a 'really good house' for sure is not enough in Cebu City, and even this little home I sponsored for my Filipina fosterdaughter in a not very attractive area in Mandaue City on government housing land next to Cebu City will sell anytime for 1.5 million PHP - (restricted ownership for Filipino citizens, only 1 lot per person).

Similar to other Asian countries (Thailand), foreigners cannot own a house with land in Philippines. There are some leasing options however available for guarded housing compounds.

About a condominium, foreigners can under certain circumstances register it in their name for 100 percent ownership. Expect in Cebu City for 60 to 75 sqm something around 5 to 7 million PHP.

Housing in a condominium has advantages for foreigners - better security, no power brownout because of generators, usually with a swimming pool for tenants only, with a parking lot, free of burglary while absent even over months.

Legally seen the foreigner is better protected in case of disputes, it's the Filipina girlfriend who has to move out of HIS condominium unit - change the doorlock and cancel her entry card for the building entrance, problem solved.

-----

I agree, it is not necessary to move totally out of the Western world. About Thailand, especially Scandinavians are well-known to stay over the freezing and dark wintertime in their own condominium units in Thailand for a few months, while moving back again for a seasonal job during summer time.

This makes it sure, that you will not running out of money and it helps in case of medical problems as Asian countries rarely offer full insurance cover to foreigners. Medical costs for treatment of accidents and illness, privately paid, can be a horror.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Zionosis wrote:There are a needle in a haystack amount of western women who are hot and not fat and also nice people and also single. Literally like a needle in a haystack
Indeed
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It was always difficult to find a nice Western woman for a long term relationship.

I failed and decided to look around for a foreign wife, finally also moved out from my own native country. I never regretted my decision to do this.

The Western system is biased against men. Men should provide and share all and everything but women should be considered as equals under any circumstances despite they provide nothing to a common household.

This does not work out well, especially in divorce courts. Marriage/divorce should not be a lucrative business for malicious-minded Western females. Ex-husbands and fathers should not be considered solely as walking ATMs.