Bali Nine pair get 72-hour execution notice

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Bali Nine pair get 72-hour execution notice

Post by Banano »

http://www.news.com.au/national/bali-ni ... 7320767956

CONDEMNED Bali nine ringleaders Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan have been given formal notice to be prepared to face firing squads in as little as 72 hours.
Family members are now racing from Australia and across the world to spend precious final hours with their loved ones as all hopes of a reprieve for Chan, Sukumaran and the seven others condemned to death are lost.

The nine will be executed within days as Indonesian President Joko Widodo refuses to intervene or show mercy based on his hard-line belief that the deaths will carry meaning in his country’s war on drugs.

Australian and other embassy officials were summoned to the prosecutor’s office in Cilacap yesterday, close to the prison island of Nusakambangan.
Afterwards, Indonesian prosecutors and embassy officials — including Australia’s Bali consul-general, Majell Hind, and lawyer Julian McMahon — went straight across to the prison island by ferry.
There, prosecutors gave each condemned prisoner the mandatory 72-hour notification that the countdown to their deaths had been activated, meaning they could be executed as soon as Tuesday midnight.
News of the pair’s imminent deaths has confirmed their grief-stricken families’ worst nightmares and devastated their supporters.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bali Nine pair get 72-hour execution notice

Post by Jester »

With a firing squad, the scum are getting off easy. May they burn in Purgatory. God Bless Indonesia and its President.

Australians whining about this are clowns.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Is one of those being executed that ugly bitch that could pass as an ugly man, or did she get the p***y (such as it is) pass?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Assuming they did it, how can someone be so stupid as to engage in smuggling, knowing the possible consequence?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:Assuming they did it, how can someone be so stupid as to engage in smuggling, knowing the possible consequence?
They definitely did it. They were caught with the drugs strapped to their bodies following an extensive undercover investigation. As to why they did it, people are desperate for money these days. Getting a few thousand dollars ahead seems worth risking your life for in this horrible society.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm not against the death penalty, and I'm against drug smuggling, but I don't think it's just to execute people over smuggling drugs. I also know someone on death row in Indonesia who I believe was falsely accused of possessing drugs.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The problem with giving the drug penalty to drug smugglers is the fact that people slip drugs in bags sometimes, or make their employees use a suitcase that has a hidden layer hiding drugs. People can be tricked into it. The death penalty should be reserved for those who gave them the drugs, and let them take the risk.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"Well, basically a friend of mine that I went to uni with asked me to come to a dinner and asked me if I wanted to join a gang. I sort of laughed at that. I was never involved in this in high school, yeah. I was, like, yeah, I'll come to dinner, sitting around dinner, they were talking about all this type of stuff. It was kind of funny to me, like, they pay for dinner and the nightclub afterwards and stuff like that so I was like "Yeah"...it's just the lifestyle, all the people that were living, you know you want to be like those people, get the girls like those people, and I was hoping to buy a car, hoping to start a business. Those are the sort of the things like I didn't see, like, myself working in the mail room for the next 50 years of my life. I thought "No, I can't do this", then you see all these people like in night clubs with nice BMWs, and nice Mercedes and there's always chicks there, and they was buying drinks for everyone and you think "f**k", how do you do this on a mail room salary."
— Myuran Sukumaran, interviewed in 2010

Seems like he was motivated by pu$$y, it never stops to amaze me what man is prepared to do to have access to females body.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The policy about drug dealers and death penalty is not only carried out in Indonesia, but also in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, China and nobody says anything about it.

In Japan there is no death penalty for drug offences, but you might be sentenced in years what you get in EU in weeks.
I remember a woman from Netherlands who had to be taken away with an ambulance from the court room after her sentence.

Japanese prisons are not bad compared to others in Asia, but conditions are rather harsh - prisoners are kept rather isolated with little access to media and permission to see visitors is very limited.

Many foreign prisoners are still lucky, as Japan has prisoner exchange agreements with many countries. They serve only 1/3 of their sentence and are deported back to their own country.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:"Well, basically a friend of mine that I went to uni with asked me to come to a dinner and asked me if I wanted to join a gang. I sort of laughed at that. I was never involved in this in high school, yeah. I was, like, yeah, I'll come to dinner, sitting around dinner, they were talking about all this type of stuff. It was kind of funny to me, like, they pay for dinner and the nightclub afterwards and stuff like that so I was like "Yeah"...it's just the lifestyle, all the people that were living, you know you want to be like those people, get the girls like those people, and I was hoping to buy a car, hoping to start a business. Those are the sort of the things like I didn't see, like, myself working in the mail room for the next 50 years of my life. I thought "No, I can't do this", then you see all these people like in night clubs with nice BMWs, and nice Mercedes and there's always chicks there, and they was buying drinks for everyone and you think "f**k", how do you do this on a mail room salary."
— Myuran Sukumaran, interviewed in 2010

Seems like he was motivated by pu$$y, it never stops to amaze me what man is prepared to do to have access to females body.
p***y is only a part of it. It seems like the poor guy just wanted to have a normal, decent life and realized that if he were a nice guy and played by the rules the system did not have that in store for him.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:Assuming they did it, how can someone be so stupid as to engage in smuggling, knowing the possible consequence?

You of all things should appreciate this, There TERMINATED!

They should have you do the honors.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:
Nah, i'm kind of libertarian when it comes to this stuff. No need to explain i think.
jester wrote:Die, scum, die!
Shit, that's not very Christian Jester
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Banano wrote:Seems like he was motivated by pu$$y, it never stops to amaze me what man is prepared to do to have access to females body.
Yeah it's insane, some of us fly tens of thousands of miles, drive hundreds of miles....
Although it's not just the body, the need for attention is there too
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Nah, i'm kind of libertarian when it comes to this stuff. No need to explain i think.
jester wrote:Die, scum, die!
Shit, that's not very Christian Jester
Oh yaa until Sky Net beams new assignment codes into your metal noggin and then we all get jacked up. :roll:
Time to Hide!