Negro Riots in Baltimore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Post by The »

travelsouth wrote:
The wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
The wrote:
travelsouth wrote:This thread is troubling on a variety of things. First, there are black men on here that have good jobs, earn money, and travel around meeting women overseas

So for the shake of common sense, let's not call all black people rioters. Because they could be your doctor, lawyer, or college professor. SMH. Condemn some individuals all you like though... just not based on superficial reasons.
No one here is saying that some lack people don't have good jobs or make great money and travel....No one is saying that...And no one is saying that all black people are rioters.....Where are you getting this from!?! Have you even read the thread? Sheesh!!
Posts on here have focused on avoiding blacks, stereotyping them into a group. I'm not a civil rights activist out fighting on this issue, but I'm not going to use or condone language that throws a race under the bus. I'll throw ideas under the bus (like rioting). I'll throw culture under the bus (like islam/ or jim bob Christianity). Even the thread title... kinda silly. Negro, Nigga, the n word. Let's grow up. I've never seen "Crackas indicted for a white collar crime" as a headline.
I avoid black men like the bubonic f***ing plague....I ignore black women period!

Ill name my thread whatever the f**k I wanna name it....

Its human nature to stereotype...Stereotypes are rooted in truth, whether you like it or not!
I was answering this question thrown my way.... Who writes anything here about 'all black people'? From where did you get that?

And you answered that for me.
You were the one who started off on a tangent about how we are generalizing all black people....Not me....read the thread again....

PS...Yohan...I sent you a PM....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Just because Jews look white does not mean they are Caucasian race...

White people need to get over this idea that they are somehow special.

They are not.
As a young white guy from the Estados Unidos, I can say we are "special" in Latin America. I will say I have zero interest in dating black women, but for those that are suggesting black people are stupid or should be avoided entirely as a people, I find that to be way out of bounds obviously. In early colonization of Latin America the catholic pope declared the natives human and the blacks non-human which kind of shows us how Latin culture was formed over the centuries. It's likely why most black men travel to Brazil to date.

But if you have a problem having a black co-worker, having a shot at the cantina, or simply shopping at the mall with all races, I find that says a lot about that particular person.

And these sorts of men desire the cold evil FSU women they end up with. You can put the white p***y on a pedestal all you like. But these eastern girls are going to stab you in the back. The latinas would be my top choice. Southeast Asia would be 2nd. But even parts of Africa would rate in front of dating AW of any color.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

what is a FSU women
Time to Hide!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The wrote:
You were the one who started off on a tangent about how we are generalizing all black people....Not me....read the thread again....
So you are taking it personally that this thread is full of generalizations about black people? You want to make sure we know you aren't the one doing it? That still means the thread is full of BS. Simply the title of the thread gives it away as the equivalent would have been "Crackas indicted in white collar crime ring".

But it's not on you. The forum moderator/owner has to decide if he wants all races to feel welcome around here. There is a difference between criticism and throwing an entire race under the bus. You have to decide what side of the line you want to walk on. The same is true about women. You can criticize culture, but you have to decide what side of the line you want to walk on. The amount of hate online about women (especially in the men going their own way) borders beyond criticism and into hate. I don't see a lot of value in that.

I can have a drink with a black guy. I can find a gringa to hook up with if need be, but I do prefer the Latinas from down south. I can criticism women. I can even criticize the black community without throwing everyone under the bus.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Moretorque wrote:what is a FSU women
Former Soviet Union.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: ... according to you, being a law abiding black person ends police brutality. So what Travyon Martin ? O no he was gangster. Walter Scott ? Gangster. Mike Brown ? Gangster.
Every case has to be investigated one by one. They are not related to each other.
1 -
Trayvon Martin was not shot by a policeman.
2 -
The case of Walter Scott is still under investigation. As far as I know the policeman is charged with first degree murder and not released.
3 -
Mike Brown's case has been carefully investigated, including by the FBI, the case is closed. He was not shot from behind as claimed, but was attacking the policeman who acted in self-defense. Some witnesses had to admit that their stories were nothing but lies.
It does not matter if 3 of the cops were not white.
This means you are against police in general, and not only against white policemen?
This is a very interesting statement, may I ask what about if the dead person is white and the cop is black?
The killers of Freddie Gray will walk. I don't even know why they are even bothering having a trial.
This is not decided yet, we will know in a few months. Freddie Gray was not shot, his case is quite different.
All unarmed. All killed by the Police. All called gangster and thugs.
I would not call a person carrying an illegal switchblade with him as unarmed.
That's not the way you think because that is not the way white people think. Your true feelings are that he was as a n*gger and you are glad that he is dead.
I am not from a typical Wild-West place somewhere in USA, I am from Europe living in Asia. We Europeans see many things fairly different from people living in the USA. The race of a person does not mean anything to me, I am interracial married, my children are 50/50 European/Asian.
You don't have to because this kind of thing doesn’t happen to whites. Because white people have power by virtue of being white. When a white kid dies under suspicious circumstances, people pay attention.
Freddie Grey was not a kid - he was an adult, 25 y/o.
You can just go on line and research the statistics and they say flat out you piss the blacks off and the'll kill you.

In all seriousness forget about the courts doing any justice the elite are turning the whole planet into mob rule and guess what ethnisity they are ?
Last edited by Moretorque on May 24th, 2015, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

travelsouth wrote:
Former Soviet Union.
I don't think they ever really took that thing down, I think we are being conned by the creditors.
Time to Hide!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Moretorque wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
Former Soviet Union.
I don't think they ever really took that thing down, I think we are being conned by the creditors.
I apologize. I've been too busy traveling around Latin America to sit in my basement with my tin foil hat on to keep up with that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

travelsouth wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
Former Soviet Union.
I apologize. I've been too busy traveling around Latin America to sit in my basement with my tin foil hat on to keep up with that.
Who do you think set the Soviet Union up and what type of money system does Russia still use ? Dude have fun trying to run from this. Your exactly what they waaant, duped and then programmed by the state.
Time to Hide!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Moretorque wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
Former Soviet Union.
Who do you think set the Soviet Union up and what type of money system does Russia still use ? Dude have fun trying to run from this. Your exactly what they waaant, duped and then programmed by the state.
In a matter of decades we will all be dead. At least I'm booking a trip to Colombia over the weekend. Get a life.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I agree at least you have sense to do something.
Time to Hide!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Which is why, if you happen to be a white guy from the 1st world, why not take advantage of it? Forget about feminist agendas in the USA or riots in Baltimore. People think America is so bad and the rest of the world is that much better. The world is what you make of it. If you are frightened by a little looting or a feminist studies course then you better stay the hell away from Colombia. Google... scopolamine and then let's have a real talk about safety. Riots in Baltimore lol. SMH
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

travelsouth wrote:Which is why, if you happen to be a white guy from the 1st world, why not take advantage of it? Forget about feminist agendas in the USA or riots in Baltimore. People think America is so bad and the rest of the world is that much better. The world is what you make of it. If you are frightened by a little looting or a feminist studies course then you better stay the hell away from Colombia. Google... scopolamine and then let's have a real talk about safety. Riots in Baltimore lol. SMH
Wow....way to minimize a bad situation by saying "Oh we'll all be dead anyway" and reducing feminism which is causing major societal shifts as a "feminist studies course"... :roll:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

travelsouth wrote:Which is why, if you happen to be a white guy from the 1st world, why not take advantage of it? Forget about feminist agendas in the USA or riots in Baltimore. People think America is so bad and the rest of the world is that much better. The world is what you make of it. If you are frightened by a little looting or a feminist studies course then you better stay the hell away from Colombia. Google... scopolamine and then let's have a real talk about safety. Riots in Baltimore lol. SMH
I am well adjusted to the world but it has nothing to do with what is going on here, as I have stated we are in a situation to where the entire planet is dying rapidly and our rulers are corrupting the whole world and making a bad situation worse.

I keep praying the human race will find it's a$$ and it ain't gonna happen. Glad no kids for me, and I could care less about women. The women here in America are a mess and from reading a lot of posts here it appears it is like that everywhere. Thanks for the advice.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

BlackGuyFromEngland: The trend is more that people here feel that they can selectively edit a story- like hitting the "record" button after they do something & then declaring the responder to be the antagonist. It's more like that than seeing the end of a play & calling foul on the last elbow rather than paying attention to the whole situation.