Negro Riots in Baltimore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Post by Yohan »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: The past, present and future of Black people concern me most.
White people need to get over this idea that they are somehow special.
They are not.
Sorry, but I cannot help to say this. I am talking about some certain black people, not about all black people.

I think, first of all these certain black people have to get over this idea that they are somehow special.

If these certain black people want to be accepted fully in the international community, they have first to do something which is more productive than rioting - they have to try hard to get out of their criminal behavior. To blame the police for being a burglar, a thief, a robber, a bully, a rapist etc. is ridiculous regardless if the criminal is white or black, it's nothing but a lame excuse for own wrongdoings.

About white people, they are nothing special at all, I am a white man and there is also white trash around everywhere, but white people are clearly the majority in USA. This proportion of US-population will not change in future so quickly.

If a black person feels he cannot live together with white people because of discrimination or what argument ever, the only he or she can do is to leave the country. Going to where? Well, going where black people are living... there are many places in America and Africa, where black people are presenting the majority. If they do economically well, is another question however.

I feel the same with some (not all!) Muslim people in Western countries. If you feel so much offended by the infidel, why are you not living in Muslim countries, where all food is halal and where you can stop working and praying 5 times a day.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: The past, present and future of Black people concern me most.
White people need to get over this idea that they are somehow special.
They are not.
Sorry, but I cannot help to say this. I am talking about some certain black people, not about all black people.

I think, first of all these certain black people have to get over this idea that they are somehow special.

If these certain black people want to be accepted fully in the international community, they have first to do something which is more productive than rioting - they have to try hard to get out of their criminal behavior. To blame the police for being a burglar, a thief, a robber, a bully, a rapist etc. is ridiculous, regardless if the criminal is white or black, it's nothing but a lame excuse for own wrongdoings.
Your just repeating what you have already said

You are saying it's black people fault. I'm saying it's white people fault.

I know I'm 100% right. Why do I say this ? Because long before there were crime stats, drive bys, burglaries, black people still had to deal with racism. There was racism 100, 200, 300 years ago. Debating with you, is bit like fighting Zombies, no matter how many you smack down, they still keep coming.

There are two types of advice people give

1) Advice you give to help some1 with a problem
2) Advice you give to help YOURSELF feel better about not knowing how to help them with there problems

You are operating at #2. Your advice is valid in the abstract, but totally insane in context, like if I told you to make sure people in your car always wore a seatbelt (That's valid in abstract) but in the context of telling you this, knowing that your daghter was killed in a car accident because she was not wearing seatbelt is not valid.

Your advice is not to help anyone but blame some1 so you can feel better about yourself seeing them have problems and that is how respectabilty politics functions.

Your function is to project your shame onto black men, your shame and your racism onto black men, that is the problem. There has to be some sort of humility on the part of white people. They have a lot to answer for, and racism won’t go away as long as you are too afraid to just sit down, be honest, and look at why it’s still a problem and actually help find a solution.

No I don’t mean find a solution as in tell black people what to think or think that being nice to a black waitress gets them a medal. I mean genuinely sitting down, looking at themselves and realizing that there’s a whole world out there beyond themselves and their culture, and they don’t have the right to pretend the entire universe was reserved for only them.

Humility.

As long as you view the situation as a case of “Emotional Black People” instead of viewing things from a perspective that doesn’t favor the privilege you (deep in side) are too scared to lose, you won’t have that “Kumbaya” you keep asking for.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

LOL! I'm not White, I'm Korean American. And yes, I actually live in China right now. I've lived in Asia for two years, and before that, I've travelled to South Korea many times. I've also frequented many Asian countries such as Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, South Korea and China. So, yes, I think I have a right to compare the situation of different races in America.

In fact, I'm one of those people that left the racist U.S.A aka 'the U.S. of Gay" to be "Happier Abroad." Trust me, I think African Americans would be better off in Africa.

Here's some examples:

African American women moves to Ghana. She says America is horrible for Black people and that the country is shit.

African American Family Repatriates to Ghana

African American in Africa: The Reasoning

Africans Versus African-Americans: The African Elders Urge The Diaspora To Come Home.

So, Blacks are unable to return back to Africa due to an unfamiliarity with the culture? These African Americans prove otherwise!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: You are saying it's black people fault. I'm saying it's white people fault
The fault is with the person who is acting as a criminal, it has nothing to do if the person is black or white.

In case of these few riots in USA recently the fault is with the looter, the arsonist, the burglar, the car-thief etc. and not with the police.
People are responsible for their own decision and they cannot blame other for their criminal behavior.

Might be some black people are dissatisfied how the government (black president) is handling their affairs. This however does not give any black man the right to attack people or to steal their cars and set fire on their property.
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: You are saying it's black people fault. I'm saying it's white people fault
The fault is with the person who is acting as a criminal, it has nothing to do if the person is black or white.

In case of these few riots in USA recently the fault is with the looter, the arsonist, the burglar, the car-thief etc. and not with the police.
People are responsible for their own decision and they cannot blame other for their criminal behavior.

Might be some black people are dissatisfied how the government (black president) is handling their affairs. This however does not give any black man the right to attack people or to steal their cars and set fire on their property.
So the Police being brutal against black people are not criminals but the black people who react against police brutality are ?

Right.

But I get it.

First - Freddie Gray is Black. You lose 90% of White support right off the top.

Second - Freddie Gray had a criminal record. That makes it hard for Whites to see his fate as undeserved.

Third - Freddie Gray was a Black man between the ages of 18 to 65. There is no way in whites are going to see him as defenceless, not even if he is unarmed and outnumbered five-to-one by armed men. He is a Black Brute with Superhuman Negro Strength. To you, he is the threat, not the police. Every time.

Fourth, Freddie Gray was a victim of the police. Whites are afraid of Blacks and depend on the police to control black people. Blacks push for a strong Review Board but whites oppose it. Whites want to give the police a completely free, unaccountable, unconstitutional hand when it comes to black people. That is why the police are off the chain in the first place. It's not some accident.

But in your world if all black people did was show up at a precinct or courthouse, pray, make speeches, and go home, this would be better. Right ? The Police would stop this. Right ? I know you won't answer that because you can't. Men like Freddie Gray would be forgotten overnight. Martin Luther King protested peacefully. Did white folks react peacefully to him ? No. Running, ducking, dodging, begging, pleading isn’t and never has, done anything.

No one pays attention to peaceful protests. I find it convenient that when an unarmed civilian is assaulted and/or murdered by agents of the law, the first response to rightfully angry citizens is...*drumroll*...,"Respect the law."

When white people feel their freedoms - hell, their favorite football teams - threatened, violence is more than justified. Everybody else, however, needs to shut up and respect the law. Funny. in the growing outcries against law enforcement, white people are the first to chant #NotAllCops and all that jazz, yet when these "good cops" finally decide to speak out, one of the first things they have to say is STFU to white civilians.

Plus the first people to often escalate cop-POC civilian situations are not the cops themselves, but the white people who call them. It's got so bad that the Police have to tell them to stop it, which is the same as Ronald McDonald telling his staff that they are making too many burgers. You know it's got to be at epidemic proportions for the police to do that.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/05/07 ... reenshots/
http://www.reddit.com/r/ProtectAndServe ... lt/cqzprew

Walking to get skittles / death. Selling untaxed cigarettes ? Death. Lumbering away for your life ? Death. Asking to get your license and being given permission to do so ? Death. Running from the police even though it is not a crime ? Death. And you'll co-sign this because you believe Black people as a whole are more violent.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I wish we were grown ups in America so we could have the functioning Republic back that follows constitutional law and learn to take care of ourselves as individuals..
Last edited by Moretorque on May 24th, 2015, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: But in your world if all black people did was show up at a precinct or courthouse, pray, make speeches, and go home, this would be better. Right ?
Yes, I think, black people who are acting within the law are much more respected and successful than black gangsters who prefer a life jail in and jail out.

About Freddie Gray, the case is not closed yet, and 6 police officers are under investigation, and not all of them are white.

Freddie Gray was a gangster and up to his death involved in about 20 criminal cases, he was arrested many times.
To call him a victim of police is hilarious. Of course for criminals like him nothing is more evil than police.

Did he deserve to die? No
Do I feel sorry for him? Not really
Will I go out in the streets and loot shops, set fire on houses and smash cars because of this death while in police custody? Surely not. No way.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote: So, Blacks are unable to return back to Africa due to an unfamiliarity with the culture? These African Americans prove otherwise!!
What counts is not your race, but your citizenship and of course also the money you bring with you.

There are various African countries where black people are the majority.

Most of them welcome US-citizens.
US-citizens in general do not have a bad reputation while living overseas.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: But in your world if all black people did was show up at a precinct or courthouse, pray, make speeches, and go home, this would be better. Right ?
Yes, I think, black people who are acting within the law are much more respected and successful than black gangsters who prefer a life jail in and jail out.

About Freddie Gray, the case is not closed yet, and 6 police officers are under investigation, and not all of them are white.

Freddie Gray was a gangster and up to his death involved in about 20 criminal cases, he was arrested many times.
To call him a victim of police is hilarious. Of course for criminals like him nothing is more evil than police.

Did he deserve to die? No
Do I feel sorry for him? Not really
Will I go out in the streets and loot shops, set fire on houses and smash cars because of this death while in police custody? Surely not. No way.
Acting within the law, and who is writing all these laws to where these laws do not apply to them but their conquered subjects ? did you guess correctly because it's the white man not the blackman. They have a law on the books now to where the only option is to riot if they enforce all this and it looks they are planning for this by our masters buildup in arms.

He speaks or writes English too so I wonder if he has benefitted from this system such as Americans have the last 100 years.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Calling STAR CHILD, STAR child do you read !

Star child that may sound good on paper but I think you will find there is a reason most blacks do not want to go back to Africa, modern conveniences do have comfort advantages that more than likely you would be begging for most creature comforts back. Just ask the Africans once they has been exposed to them.

I 'll be it European civilization is devolving backwards but that is the populaces fault not the modern society.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 24th, 2015, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

The wrote: Listen Yohan....You sound like a man that has good intentions....Look, I know how the average American nigger operates as I have studied their behaviors since I was a teenager....they may speak that back to "Africa" :roll: , pro black bullshit but the reality is that these people have no intentions of practicing what they preach....They have no intention of either visiting or moving back to "Africa" :roll: ....Its not even a thought....

Farming, Mining, small production, construction? Nigger please.... :roll: A'int nobody trying to hear that corny a** shit....The only thing these negroes care about is the nearest basketball court to play ball, the latest Air Jordan sneaker release, the best weed dealer, how much liquor they can consume or how many phat asses they can stick their dick into or how they can get that nice shape up so they can floss, style and shine at the latest bottle service nightclub....Thats is what they care about most....
And my goodness, we havent even touched on the root cause of why black men act this way in the first place....Hint its the most educated group in America: Black Women

An old African Proverb states: "A NATION CAN RISE NO HIGHER THAN THE MORAL POSITION OF ITS WOMEN"!

This is the moral position of the modern day black woman :roll: ....

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

zboy1 wrote:LOL! I'm not White, I'm Korean American. And yes, I actually live in China right now. I've lived in Asia for two years, and before that, I've travelled to South Korea many times. I've also frequented many Asian countries such as Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, South Korea and China. So, yes, I think I have a right to compare the situation of different races in America.

In fact, I'm one of those people that left the racist U.S.A aka 'the U.S. of Gay" to be "Happier Abroad." Trust me, I think African Americans would be better off in Africa.

Here's some examples:

African American women moves to Ghana. She says America is horrible for Black people and that the country is shit.

African American Family Repatriates to Ghana

African American in Africa: The Reasoning

Africans Versus African-Americans: The African Elders Urge The Diaspora To Come Home.

So, Blacks are unable to return back to Africa due to an unfamiliarity with the culture? These African Americans prove otherwise!!
Thats all when and good zboy1....but those videos are exceptions....rare ones at that....the average black man is more concerned about the following:
The wrote: Listen Yohan....You sound like a man that has good intentions....Look, I know how the average American nigger operates as I have studied their behaviors since I was a teenager....they may speak that back to "Africa" :roll: , pro black bullshit but the reality is that these people have no intentions of practicing what they preach....They have no intention of either visiting or moving back to "Africa" :roll: ....Its not even a thought....

Farming, Mining, small production, construction? Nigger please.... :roll: A'int nobody trying to hear that corny a** shit....The only thing these negroes care about is the nearest basketball court to play ball, the latest Air Jordan sneaker release, the best weed dealer, how much liquor they can consume or how many phat asses they can stick their dick into or how they can get that nice shape up so they can floss, style and shine at the latest bottle service nightclub....Thats is what they care about most....
And my goodness, we havent even touched on the root cause of why black men act this way in the first place....Hint its the most educated group in America: Black Women

An old African Proverb states: "A NATION CAN RISE NO HIGHER THAN THE MORAL POSITION OF ITS WOMEN"!

This is the moral position of the modern day black woman :roll: ....

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:Yes, I think, black people who are acting within the law are much more respected and successful than black gangsters who prefer a life jail in and jail out.
Interesting that you refuse to put the spotlight on white supremacy and white people. Well if what your saying is true ? Then how do you explain the many black deaths of people who did not break the law ?
I mean according to you, being a law abiding black person ends police brutality. So what Travyon Martin ? O no he was gangster. Walter Scott ? Gangster. Mike Brown ? Gangster.

Yohan wrote:Y
It does not matter if 3 of the cops were not white.

Black folks are capable of internalizing and then acting upon the same anti-black prejudices and stereotypes as whites. Often there is very little difference between the way white officers and officers of colour view communities of colour and the people who live there. The culture of law enforcement encourages a siege mentality among its members, and this mentality often plays out in a blatantly racist fashion, no matter the colour of the person wearing the uniform.
Yohan wrote: Freddie Gray was a gangster and up to his death involved in about 20 criminal cases, he was arrested many times.
The killers of Freddie Gray will walk. I don't even know why they are evn bothering having a trial.

The killers of 12 year old Tamir Rice walked

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015 ... ce-officer

But he was thug of course and a gangster (Standard white line)

As were.

2015: Walter Scott (North Charleston, SC)
2015: Anthony Hill (Chamblee, GA)
2014: Akai Gurley (New York, NY)
2014: Tamir Rice (Cleveland, OH)
2014: Victor White III (Iberia Parish, LA)
2014: Dante Parker (San Bernardino County, CA)
2014: Ezell Ford (Los Angeles, CA)
2014: Michael Brown (Ferguson, MO)
2014: Tyree Woodson (Baltimore, MD)
2014: John Crawford III (Beavercreek, OH)
2014: Eric Garner (New York, NY)
2014: Yvette Smith (Bastrop, TX)
2014: Donitre Hamilton (Milwaukee, WI)
2014: Jordan Baker (Houston, TX)
2013: Barrington Williams (New York, NY)
2013: Carlos Alcis (New York, NY)
2013: Deion Fludd (New York, NY)
2013: Jonathan Ferrell (Bradfield Farms, NC)
2013: Kimani Gray (New York, NY)
2013: Kyam Livingstone (New York, NY)
2013: Larry Eugene Jackson, Jr. (Austin, TX)
2013: Miriam Carey (Washington, DC)
2013: Tyrone West (Baltimore, MD)
2012: Chavis Carter (Jonesboro, AR)
2012: Dante Price (Dayton, OH)
2012: Duane Brown (New York, NY)
2012: Ervin Jefferson (Atlanta, GA)
2012: Jersey Green (Aurora, IL)
2012: Johnnnie Kamahi Warren (Dotham, AL)
2012: Justin Slipp (New Orleans, LA)
2012: Kendrec McDade (Pasadena, CA)
2012: Malissa Williams (Cleveland, OH)
2012: Nehemiah Dillard (Gainesville, FL)
2012: Ramarley Graham (New York, NY)
2012: Raymond Allen (Galveston, TX)
2012: Rekia Boyd (Chicago, IL)
2012: Reynaldo Cuevas (New York, NY)
2012: Robert Dumas Jr (Cleveland, OH)
2012: Sgt. Manuel Loggins Jr (Orange County, CA)
2012: Shantel Davis (New York, NY)
2012: Sharmel Edwards (Las Vegas, NV)
2012: Shereese Francis (New York, NY)
2012: Tamon Robinson (New York, NY)
2012: Timothy Russell (Cleveland, OH)
2012: Wendell Allen (New Orleans, LA)
2011: Alonzo Ashley (Denver, CO)
2011: Jimmell Cannon (Chicago, IL)
2011: Kenneth Chamberlain (White Plains, NY)
2011: Kenneth Harding (San Francisco, CA)
2011: Raheim Brown (Oakland, CA)
2011: Reginald Doucet (Los Angeles, CA)
2010: Aaron Campbell (Portland, OR)
2010: Aiyana Jones (Detroit, MI)
2010: Danroy Henry (Thornwood, NY)
2010: Derrick Jones (Oakland, CA)
2010: Steven Eugene Washington (Los Angeles, CA)
2009: Kiwane Carrington (Champaign, IL)
2009: Oscar Grant (Oakland, CA)
2009: Shem Walker (New York, NY)
2009: Victor Steen (Pensacola, FL)
2008: Tarika Wilson (Lima, OH)
2007: DeAunta Terrel Farrow (West Memphis, AR)
2006: Sean Bell (New York, NY)
2005: Henry Glover (New Orleans, LA)
2005: James Brisette (New Orleans, LA)
2005: Ronald Madison (New Orleans, LA)
2004: Timothy Stansbury (New York, NY)
2003: Alberta Spruill (New York, NY)
2003: Orlando Barlow (Las Vegas, NV)
2003: Ousmane Zongo (New York, NY)
2003: Michael Ellerbe (Uniontown, PA)
2001: Timothy Thomas (Cincinnati, OH)
2000: Earl Murray (Dellwood, MO)
2000: Malcolm Ferguson (New York, NY)
2000: Patrick Dorismond (New York, NY)
2000: Prince Jones (Fairfax County, VA)
2000: Ronald Beasley (Dellwood, MO)
1999: Amadou Diallo (New York, NY)
1994: Nicholas Heyward Jr. (New York, NY)
1992: Malice Green (Detroit, MI)
1985: Edmund Perry (New York, NY)
1984: Eleanor Bumpurs (New York, NY)
1983: Michael Stewart (New York, NY)
1981: Ron Settles (Signal Hill, CA)
1979: Eula Love (Los Angeles, CA)
1969: Mark Clark (Chicago, IL)
1969: Fred Hampton (Chicago, IL)
1964: James Powell (New York, NY)

All unarmed. All killed by the Police. All called gangster and thugs.
Yohan wrote: Did he deserve to die ? No
That's not the way you think because that is not the way white people think. Your true feelings are that he was as a n*gger and you are glad that he is dead.
Yohan wrote: Do I feel sorry for him? Not really
Now that's more like it.
Yohan wrote: Will I go out in the streets and loot shops, set fire on houses and smash cars because of this death while in police custody? Surely not. No way.
You don't have to because this kind of thing doesn’t happen to whites. Because white people have power by virtue of being white. When a white kid dies under suspicious circumstances, people pay attention. Police don’t prey on white people. Because they can’t. And even if you find a couple of analogous situations, you still wont get close to what the black community experiences.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
The wrote:
travelsouth wrote:This thread is troubling on a variety of things. First, there are black men on here that have good jobs, earn money, and travel around meeting women overseas

So for the shake of common sense, let's not call all black people rioters. Because they could be your doctor, lawyer, or college professor. SMH. Condemn some individuals all you like though... just not based on superficial reasons.
No one here is saying that some lack people don't have good jobs or make great money and travel....No one is saying that...And no one is saying that all black people are rioters.....Where are you getting this from!?! Have you even read the thread? Sheesh!!
Posts on here have focused on avoiding blacks, stereotyping them into a group. I'm not a civil rights activist out fighting on this issue, but I'm not going to use or condone language that throws a race under the bus. I'll throw ideas under the bus (like rioting). I'll throw culture under the bus (like islam/ or jim bob Christianity). Even the thread title... kinda silly. Negro, Nigga, the n word. Let's grow up. I've never seen "Crackas indicted for a white collar crime" as a headline.
I avoid black men like the bubonic f***ing plague....I ignore black women period!

Ill name my thread whatever the f**k I wanna name it....

Its human nature to stereotype...Stereotypes are rooted in truth, whether you like it or not!
I was answering this question thrown my way.... Who writes anything here about 'all black people'? From where did you get that?

And you answered that for me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: ... according to you, being a law abiding black person ends police brutality. So what Travyon Martin ? O no he was gangster. Walter Scott ? Gangster. Mike Brown ? Gangster.
Every case has to be investigated one by one. They are not related to each other.
1 -
Trayvon Martin was not shot by a policeman.
2 -
The case of Walter Scott is still under investigation. As far as I know the policeman is charged with first degree murder and not released.
3 -
Mike Brown's case has been carefully investigated, including by the FBI, the case is closed. He was not shot from behind as claimed, but was attacking the policeman who acted in self-defense. Some witnesses had to admit that their stories were nothing but lies.
It does not matter if 3 of the cops were not white.
This means you are against police in general, and not only against white policemen?
This is a very interesting statement, may I ask what about if the dead person is white and the cop is black?
The killers of Freddie Gray will walk. I don't even know why they are even bothering having a trial.
This is not decided yet, we will know in a few months. Freddie Gray was not shot, his case is quite different.
All unarmed. All killed by the Police. All called gangster and thugs.
I would not call a person carrying an illegal switchblade with him as unarmed.
That's not the way you think because that is not the way white people think. Your true feelings are that he was as a n*gger and you are glad that he is dead.
I am not from a typical Wild-West place somewhere in USA, I am from Europe living in Asia. We Europeans see many things fairly different from people living in the USA. The race of a person does not mean anything to me, I am interracial married, my children are 50/50 European/Asian.
You don't have to because this kind of thing doesn’t happen to whites. Because white people have power by virtue of being white. When a white kid dies under suspicious circumstances, people pay attention.
Freddie Grey was not a kid - he was an adult, 25 y/o.
Last edited by Yohan on May 24th, 2015, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.