Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Negro Riots in Baltimore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby zboy1 » Sat May 23, 2015 3:06 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
onethousandknives wrote:
Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:In short : No justice, no peace.
That is what youths in Baltimore are demanding : Justice. That is what was demanded on the streets of Ferguson : Justice.


What about all these policemen of any race who are killed by gangsters of any race? Are youth in Baltimore and Ferguson demanding also justice for them?


114 police officers died in the line of duty in 2014. 46 were shot. Over 1000 people in USA were killed by law enforcement in 2014.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/114-police-killed-duty-2014-46-were-shot-death
So 58 violent deaths to 1000.

114 ? And guess what ? I assure you, that the majority of those deaths were by vehicle accidents.

People like @Yohan and @The are ignorant. Not ignorant in the fact that they are stupid but ignorant in the fact that they only know what they are surrounded by and what they watch on TV and have accrued from their parents or friends. What they either don’t know or refuse to know is that the police force is chock full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders.


Hey, what's up, BlackGuyFromEnglad! No matter who is the blame, most Anglo countries are racist as hell, and as Yohan mentioned in his post, it's absolutely hilarious to see Westerners trash Asians for being 'racist' when their societies are just as bad--or even worse--than Asia.

What I don't understand is why Blacks continue to suffer racism in Anglo countries (USA, England), yet, continue to pour into those countries, en masse, from African and Black Caribbean countries. If racism is so bad, leave those countries like I did (and I'm not even Black, I'm Asian).

In the end, I believe people are better off living with their 'own kind,' as diversity just causes too many problems. I have sympathy for all races and their struggles from oppression; what I don't respect is whining about a situation and then not doing anything about it (such as African Americans and Asian Americans in White countries or White people against Black violence).
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am







Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby Yohan » Sat May 23, 2015 3:44 pm

I don't care if somebody is white, black or Asian etc., however as I said before, if people of any race are showing up throwing stones, carrying out arson attacks, looting shops, damaging cars, assaulting other people next to them etc. what shall police in USA do about it? Nothing?

Sorry, but police have to arrest them, judges have sent them to jail. What else do you expect police to do? To say this is 'ignorant'?

It is true that police in USA has a remarkably bad reputation - worldwide. However how does this justify riots? Destroying your own community?
Such clearly criminal behavior makes everything worse and not better for sure.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby Yohan » Sat May 23, 2015 4:05 pm

zboy1 wrote:What I don't understand is why Blacks continue to suffer racism in Anglo countries (USA, England), yet, continue to pour into those countries, en masse, from African and Black Caribbean countries. If racism is so bad, leave those countries like I did ...(and I'm not even Black, I'm Asian).


True, I myself left Europe for ever and I am neither black nor Asian. I am white.

In case of race discrimination against me or my children in Asia I might be angry or sad or whatever, but I would never loot shops or consider arson because of that.

I had however rarely any bad discussion about racism in Asia. Openly said, the huge majority of Asian people are treating me much better than my own countrymen while I was still in Europe.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Sat May 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Yohan wrote:I don't care if somebody is white, black or Asian etc., however as I said before, if people of any race are showing up throwing stones, carrying out arson attacks, looting shops, damaging cars, assaulting other people next to them etc. what shall police in USA do about it? Nothing?

Well here is the problem with what you are saying. What you are saying is correct in the abstract, but wrong in context. If I told you to brush your teeth everyday, that's a correct thing to say, in abstract but if you have just had your teeth knocked out in a car accident, that's wrong thing to say in that context. So saying people should not throwing stones, carrying out arson attacks, looting shops, damaging cars, assaulting other people is correct in abstact, but in the context of cops killing black people all the time, it's wrong.

Cops are held to a higher standard. A teacher can't be late for their class often, then say "Well you lot are late too". Because you hold them to a higher standard and if you have the power to kill me and walk free, you better believe I'm gonna be hold you to a higher standard.

This ‘respectability doctrine’ prevails on black people to accept our role in the house of white racism; a house that we did not ask to be held captive in. The onus turns on us to become respectable to whites when whites created the rules that make us unrespectable by default. It is a hamster wheel within the cage. Mentally, I’m off the wheel.

My self-respect is not contingent on any rules white society establishes. But nevertheless white people can fly planes into buildings, shoot up movie theaters, schools, religious buildings, rape children both here and abroad (Korea, Bangkok, recently Kenya) commit multiple acts of domestic terrorism and crimes against humanity yet never have to prove their humanity to anyone b

Yohan wrote:Sorry, but police have to arrest them, judges have sent them to jail. What else do you expect police to do? To say this is 'ignorant'?

Your attention always appears to be skewed in one direction. In the case of so called Black pathologies its Black people. Yes… By all means have the discussion about why these riots are occuring. But if you are also not prepared to focus the same attention discussing the perceived causes, then you are either being disingenuous or not really serious.

Yohan wrote:It is true that police in USA has a remarkably bad reputation - worldwide. However how does this justify riots? Destroying your own community?
Such clearly criminal behavior makes everything worse and not better for sure.

Because, after all, poor Black people own so much. Because liquor stores help the community. Because CVS is Black-owned. Because Black people are destroying their chance of being treated like animals by Arab and Asian shopkeepers from behind bulletproof glass. Because those same shopkeepers hire so many Black people and do not drain money from the community. Because Wells Fargo and other banks have nothing to do with abandoned houses.

Many people love to ask the question: “Why are Black people destroying their own community?” The businesses that are being destroyed are NOT theirs to begin with and never do they say anything about Black people respecting and protecting their Black-owned businesses.
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Sat May 23, 2015 4:43 pm

zboy1 wrote:What I don't understand is why Blacks continue to suffer racism in Anglo countries (USA, England), yet, continue to pour into those countries, en masse, from African and Black Caribbean countries. If racism is so bad, leave those countries like I did (and I'm not even Black, I'm Asian).

Don't think that blacks are richer in USA or Europe because Whites have been kinder to them than Africans would be.

Wrong - Blacks are richer in America or Europe because America and Europe is richer.

The pie is so big in America and Europe that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person some (Not all) parts of Africa. Poverty can be worse than racism. But that does not excuse racism.

You suffer in the area of perception, it's limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding. Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause. I'll use a sport anology to break it down even further...You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown.

The reason that blacks have not been able to prosper with indepedence in Africa lays with the fact that the European metropoles do not view these countries as equals, they still view them as former colonies which are ripe for exploitation. White Europeans own controlling interests in many of the natural resources in Africa. Africans have never seen any of the profits.

Under apartheid and colonialism Africans faced generations of generations of lost of vital skill banks. So while Europeans were getting access to qualifications and then acquiring years of experience and special knowledge in nation building sectors, these opportunities were denied to African people. So whites were ruling over the continent subjugating the people, all the while sucking out the natural resources then leaving them in a shambles. And now they want to point the finger at generations of people and say “Why don’t you run your country better ?” As if all it takes is to one day say “Go free !! And BAM !!” Those people are able to catch up.

But now the world bank gives out credits to African countries for building up their infrastructures for the sole purpose of insuring the interests of the multinationals and their Western resource junkies.

The resource rich African countries are held hostage by the West through debt. The payback is done by even more resources at ridiculously low prices. The higher the debt the tougher the negotiation basis and the least favourable for the producing country. Those countries are drawn into handcuff contracts of globally or regionally exclusive authorisations to exploit certain local resources.

The USA alone (5% of the world population) consume 30% of produced African natural resources which they purchase at bargain prices or for virtually nothing as debt payback. In contrast, local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks of interests and the debt itself. Corruption does the rest.

The so-called debt relief by Western powers is demonstrative and self-indulgent. Those ‘alleviations’ always come with a price. The resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns. Another byproduct the West is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get some more positive votes at the next UN assembly. Then there are the investors who move offshore the astronomical profits they have made at the end of the chain in their Western economies, not least in order to let them disappear off the grip of their own tax authorities, expecting fairly certain high returns overseas. In case of non-compliance to their conditions, they threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another ‘government turnover’. Democratically of course…

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding, and understanding doesn't equal wisdom. Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby zboy1 » Sat May 23, 2015 5:46 pm

You're just doing more whining and complaining, BlackGuy. Asia was dirt poor--and poorer--than many African countries 50 years ago; yet, through hard work, perserverance and entrepreneurship, Asia was able to advance and equal many White countries in a few decades. This was helped by Asians who returned from Western countries to make the region strong again.

You're telling me overseas Africans/African Americans can't do that with the African countries?
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby Jester » Sat May 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Negro misbehavior is one issue.

Police malfeasance is another.

The media (left and right) are conflating the two issues to suit their own purposes.

In other words, the police would STILL be juiced-up angry tyrannical assholes, even if there were no Blacks.

The Black criminal/welfare "underclass" would STILL be worthless and useless, even if there no police.

But most home invasions are done by cops, not Blacks. So, deal with the most dangerous and immediate enemy first.

I am not going to become a sycophantic "running dog" red-stater, barking at the heels of the Occupier, just because there are other, lesser threats around.

Even if The Man DID keep us safe from crime, I STILL wouldn't choose obsequious slavery.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby Ghost » Sat May 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Jester wrote:Negro misbehavior is one issue.

Police malfeasance is another.

The media (left and right) are conflating the two issues to suit their own purposes.

In other words, the police would STILL be juiced-up angry tyrannical assholes, even if there were no Blacks.

The Black criminal/welfare "underclass" would STILL be worthless and useless, even if there no police.

But most home invasions are done by cops, not Blacks. So, deal with the most dangerous and immediate enemy first.

I am not going to become a sycophantic "running dog" red-stater, barking at the heels of the Occupier, just because there are other, lesser threats around.

Even if The Man DID keep us safe from crime, I STILL wouldn't choose obsequious slavery.


Well said. For the rulers, this is about 'divide et impera.' They use what they have. Without ghetto blacks, they'd turn to whatever other tools were there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby The » Sat May 23, 2015 8:28 pm

zboy1 wrote:You're just doing more whining and complaining, BlackGuy. Asia was dirt poor--and poorer--than many African countries 50 years ago; yet, through hard work, perserverance and entrepreneurship, Asia was able to advance and equal many White countries in a few decades. This was helped by Asians who returned from Western countries to make the region strong again.

You're telling me overseas Africans/African Americans can't do that with the African countries?


He has no answer because he knows that Africa is shit, and many people try to flee from it especially to Europe and the Americas.....This negro will probably blame white supremacy or slavery as to why Africans can't lift up there own CONTINENT!

How come other ethnic groups do not have the same issues and a high crime rate like the American Negro does?
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby Jester » Sat May 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Ghost wrote:
Without ghetto blacks, they'd turn to whatever other tools were there.



Yes. This is the point.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby Moretorque » Sat May 23, 2015 11:58 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
zboy1 wrote:What I don't understand is why Blacks continue to suffer racism in Anglo countries (USA, England), yet, continue to pour into those countries, en masse, from African and Black Caribbean countries. If racism is so bad, leave those countries like I did (and I'm not even Black, I'm Asian).

Don't think that blacks are richer in USA or Europe because Whites have been kinder to them than Africans would be.

Wrong - Blacks are richer in America or Europe because America and Europe is richer.

The pie is so big in America and Europe that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person some (Not all) parts of Africa. Poverty can be worse than racism. But that does not excuse racism.

You suffer in the area of perception, it's limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding. Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause. I'll use a sport anology to break it down even further...You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown.

The reason that blacks have not been able to prosper with indepedence in Africa lays with the fact that the European metropoles do not view these countries as equals, they still view them as former colonies which are ripe for exploitation. White Europeans own controlling interests in many of the natural resources in Africa. Africans have never seen any of the profits.

Under apartheid and colonialism Africans faced generations of generations of lost of vital skill banks. So while Europeans were getting access to qualifications and then acquiring years of experience and special knowledge in nation building sectors, these opportunities were denied to African people. So whites were ruling over the continent subjugating the people, all the while sucking out the natural resources then leaving them in a shambles. And now they want to point the finger at generations of people and say “Why don’t you run your country better ?” As if all it takes is to one day say “Go free !! And BAM !!” Those people are able to catch up.

But now the world bank gives out credits to African countries for building up their infrastructures for the sole purpose of insuring the interests of the multinationals and their Western resource junkies.

The resource rich African countries are held hostage by the West through debt. The payback is done by even more resources at ridiculously low prices. The higher the debt the tougher the negotiation basis and the least favourable for the producing country. Those countries are drawn into handcuff contracts of globally or regionally exclusive authorisations to exploit certain local resources.

The USA alone (5% of the world population) consume 30% of produced African natural resources which they purchase at bargain prices or for virtually nothing as debt payback. In contrast, local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks of interests and the debt itself. Corruption does the rest.

The so-called debt relief by Western powers is demonstrative and self-indulgent. Those ‘alleviations’ always come with a price. The resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns. Another byproduct the West is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get some more positive votes at the next UN assembly. Then there are the investors who move offshore the astronomical profits they have made at the end of the chain in their Western economies, not least in order to let them disappear off the grip of their own tax authorities, expecting fairly certain high returns overseas. In case of non-compliance to their conditions, they threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another ‘government turnover’. Democratically of course…

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding, and understanding doesn't equal wisdom. Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.



Hey I love your writing style. What is it like in England ? I agree with most of what you say to a point. The people who put the system together do play off us all for what they want and they are the European white boys.

I here England is has turned into a complete mess from mass immigration and the people had no say the ruling class just did it like usual, do not kid yourself America is going down quick as well as most of Europe they are moving most of the capital, technologies and brains to the East.
Last edited by Moretorque on Mon May 25, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby travelsouth » Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 am

This thread is troubling on a variety of things. First, there are black men on here that have good jobs, earn money, and travel around meeting women overseas. I've been pretty vocal in being honest that I really don't care too much about the Asian or Black man's problems dating internationally. As descendants of English people who lived in the Northern USA I don't really have any agenda at all nor would I allow myself to be drug into a debate that's not about me. I've hung out with people of all races. Some of those people were cool and some of them were not.

Throwing all black people (or all people of any race) under the bus is just stupid IMO. I'm not sure this site needs to be or would benefit from being only white and pacific islander/asian. Every time some redneck beats his woman I don't get classified in with that guy. So for the shake of common sense, let's not call all black people rioters. Because they could be your doctor, lawyer, or college professor. SMH. Condemn some individuals all you like though... just not based on superficial reasons.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby The » Sun May 24, 2015 1:23 am

travelsouth wrote:This thread is troubling on a variety of things. First, there are black men on here that have good jobs, earn money, and travel around meeting women overseas

So for the shake of common sense, let's not call all black people rioters. Because they could be your doctor, lawyer, or college professor. SMH. Condemn some individuals all you like though... just not based on superficial reasons.


No one here is saying that some lack people don't have good jobs or make great money and travel....No one is saying that...And no one is saying that all black people are rioters.....Where are you getting this from!?! Have you even read the thread? Sheesh!!
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby hammanta » Sun May 24, 2015 1:46 am

Moretorque wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
zboy1 wrote:What I don't understand is why Blacks continue to suffer racism in Anglo countries (USA, England), yet, continue to pour into those countries, en masse, from African and Black Caribbean countries. If racism is so bad, leave those countries like I did (and I'm not even Black, I'm Asian).

Don't think that blacks are richer in USA or Europe because Whites have been kinder to them than Africans would be.

Wrong - Blacks are richer in America or Europe because America and Europe is richer.

The pie is so big in America and Europe that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person some (Not all) parts of Africa. Poverty can be worse than racism. But that does not excuse racism.

You suffer in the area of perception, it's limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding. Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause. I'll use a sport anology to break it down even further...You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown.

The reason that blacks have not been able to prosper with indepedence in Africa lays with the fact that the European metropoles do not view these countries as equals, they still view them as former colonies which are ripe for exploitation. White Europeans own controlling interests in many of the natural resources in Africa. Africans have never seen any of the profits.

Under apartheid and colonialism Africans faced generations of generations of lost of vital skill banks. So while Europeans were getting access to qualifications and then acquiring years of experience and special knowledge in nation building sectors, these opportunities were denied to African people. So whites were ruling over the continent subjugating the people, all the while sucking out the natural resources then leaving them in a shambles. And now they want to point the finger at generations of people and say “Why don’t you run your country better ?” As if all it takes is to one day say “Go free !! And BAM !!” Those people are able to catch up.

But now the world bank gives out credits to African countries for building up their infrastructures for the sole purpose of insuring the interests of the multinationals and their Western resource junkies.

The resource rich African countries are held hostage by the West through debt. The payback is done by even more resources at ridiculously low prices. The higher the debt the tougher the negotiation basis and the least favourable for the producing country. Those countries are drawn into handcuff contracts of globally or regionally exclusive authorisations to exploit certain local resources.

The USA alone (5% of the world population) consume 30% of produced African natural resources which they purchase at bargain prices or for virtually nothing as debt payback. In contrast, local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks of interests and the debt itself. Corruption does the rest.

The so-called debt relief by Western powers is demonstrative and self-indulgent. Those ‘alleviations’ always come with a price. The resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns. Another byproduct the West is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get some more positive votes at the next UN assembly. Then there are the investors who move offshore the astronomical profits they have made at the end of the chain in their Western economies, not least in order to let them disappear off the grip of their own tax authorities, expecting fairly certain high returns overseas. In case of non-compliance to their conditions, they threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another ‘government turnover’. Democratically of course…

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding, and understanding doesn't equal wisdom. Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.



Hey I love your writing style, very whitieized. What is it like in England ? I agree with most of what you say to a point. The people who put the system together do play off us all for what they want and they are the European white boys.

I here England is has turned into a complete mess from mass immigration and the people had no say the ruling class just did it like usual, do not kid yourself America is going down quick as well as most of Europe they are moving most of the capital, technologies and brains to the East.

Have you met Cornfed ? Cornfed come out come out where ever you are daddy's here. The core blood line of humanity and well educated too I might add. I hear alot of English black's are well educated and are like what happened to the American African population ?

Just joshin yaa. 8)


I too was wondering when Cornfed would join this debate. I have my popcorn ready... :mrgreen:
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Postby starchild5 » Sun May 24, 2015 2:12 am

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
zboy1 wrote:What I don't understand is why Blacks continue to suffer racism in Anglo countries (USA, England), yet, continue to pour into those countries, en masse, from African and Black Caribbean countries. If racism is so bad, leave those countries like I did (and I'm not even Black, I'm Asian).

Don't think that blacks are richer in USA or Europe because Whites have been kinder to them than Africans would be.

Wrong - Blacks are richer in America or Europe because America and Europe is richer.

The pie is so big in America and Europe that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person some (Not all) parts of Africa. Poverty can be worse than racism. But that does not excuse racism.

You suffer in the area of perception, it's limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding. Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause. I'll use a sport anology to break it down even further...You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown.

The reason that blacks have not been able to prosper with indepedence in Africa lays with the fact that the European metropoles do not view these countries as equals, they still view them as former colonies which are ripe for exploitation. White Europeans own controlling interests in many of the natural resources in Africa. Africans have never seen any of the profits.

Under apartheid and colonialism Africans faced generations of generations of lost of vital skill banks. So while Europeans were getting access to qualifications and then acquiring years of experience and special knowledge in nation building sectors, these opportunities were denied to African people. So whites were ruling over the continent subjugating the people, all the while sucking out the natural resources then leaving them in a shambles. And now they want to point the finger at generations of people and say “Why don’t you run your country better ?” As if all it takes is to one day say “Go free !! And BAM !!” Those people are able to catch up.

But now the world bank gives out credits to African countries for building up their infrastructures for the sole purpose of insuring the interests of the multinationals and their Western resource junkies.

The resource rich African countries are held hostage by the West through debt. The payback is done by even more resources at ridiculously low prices. The higher the debt the tougher the negotiation basis and the least favourable for the producing country. Those countries are drawn into handcuff contracts of globally or regionally exclusive authorisations to exploit certain local resources.

The USA alone (5% of the world population) consume 30% of produced African natural resources which they purchase at bargain prices or for virtually nothing as debt payback. In contrast, local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks of interests and the debt itself. Corruption does the rest.

The so-called debt relief by Western powers is demonstrative and self-indulgent. Those ‘alleviations’ always come with a price. The resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns. Another byproduct the West is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get some more positive votes at the next UN assembly. Then there are the investors who move offshore the astronomical profits they have made at the end of the chain in their Western economies, not least in order to let them disappear off the grip of their own tax authorities, expecting fairly certain high returns overseas. In case of non-compliance to their conditions, they threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another ‘government turnover’. Democratically of course…

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding, and understanding doesn't equal wisdom. Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.


You are mistaking whites with jews. The entire slave system, exploitation was created by what is now known as Askanazi Jews.

I'm not a white guy, so its impartial. Even India was destroyed by the Jews not white...Why should white people take the blame for what Jews did ?

Jews did not auction Africans during Jewish Holidays..Google it...

Not a single white was responsible for the entire African slavery.

Just because Jews look white does not mean they are Caucasian race...

Blacks never address these issues to Jews....They always take all grievances to the Caucasians

Even whites are victim of jewish thuggery ...they are used as cannon fodder for Jewish agendas...

We should all join forces...Blacks, Whites, Asians to root out the evil called Askanazi's
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests