SHOCK VIDEO: UKRAINIAN NEO-NAZIS NAIL REBEL FIGHTER TO CROSS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: SHOCK VIDEO: UKRAINIAN NEO-NAZIS NAIL REBEL FIGHTER TO C

Post by OutWest »

In tbe eyes of the pro-Nazi members of this forum, its a good thing I would assume. Actually, are we to assume that the video was fabricated by Jewish members of the rebel forces? I'm looking for a little consistency here...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: SHOCK VIDEO: UKRAINIAN NEO-NAZIS NAIL REBEL FIGHTER TO C

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
In tbe eyes of the pro-Nazi members of this forum, its a good thing I would assume. Actually, are we to assume that the video was fabricated by Jewish members of the rebel forces? I'm looking for a little consistency here...
I'm pretty sure that all of us independent thinkers / history buffs who see some good in Nazi Germany and its allies -- today oppose the Ukrainian government and support Putin.

I think the only frequent poster of the forum who supports the "neo Nazi" Ukrainian government is Ladislav, a Jew.

Ironic, ain't it?

But actually I shared your first instinct, that it was fabricated. Not going to watch it all the way through, so I can't be sure.

BTW let's not us White guys blame everything on the Jews. Israelis were only involved in faking videos of Al Qaeda In Iraq. (Of course the uploads were done from Texas...)

All the other fakes -- Bin Laden, Sadaam, Boston Marathon, and now "ISIS" :lol: are all produced by Americans.

Choose any one of my accusations if you want proof. I'm your huckleberry. But just one at a time. Makes it easier for all concerned to follow the discussion.

PS Ladislav is from Western Ukraine I believe, so for him it's just supporting the home team. And his posts on the topic were very even-handed. I'm not criticizing him, just pointing out that a Jew can fall on the so-called "neo-nazi" side. Just as an American Christian can support today's Russia.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."