A breakdown of happier abroad posters...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A breakdown of happier abroad posters...

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Winston you post threads all the time about the same topic and reword the title, sometimes asking for advice and never taking it! Then asking the same things all over again :lol:
+10 Renata
Winston wrote:
I've already explained this thousands of times. Asking for feedback or suggestions does NOT mean that I ha e to agree with all of them. We are all responsible for using reason to separate the wheat from the chaff. We all know this. You know that too. So why are you picking on me? It doesn't make sense.

Opinions come in all form. Some good, some bad and some stupid and misinformed. Wisdom and discernment is being able to tell the difference. I've explained this thousands of times. So what is wrong with you? Are you deaf? What is your point?

If I gave you a Bible, and I said that you had to believe and accept 100 percent of it, and that you were not allowed to argue with any of it, would you accept that? DUH!
Total fail, Winston. You ignored her main point.
Renata wrote:
Winston you post threads all the time about the same topic and reword the title
Jester,
Telling Renata +10 and me "epic fail" is not a valid or legitimate argument of any sort. And it doesn't make any sensible point either. Can you give some logical, rational, sensible reasons why Renata is right or made a good point? And can you address my questions directly? Your post contains nothing of substance.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Jester,...Can you give some logical, rational, sensible reasons why Renata is right or made a good point?
OK, Winston, let me break it down for you:

Renata's accusation:
Renata wrote:

Winston's rebuttal:
Winston wrote:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Jester,...Can you give some logical, rational, sensible reasons why Renata is right or made a good point?
OK, Winston, let me break it down for you:

Renata's accusation:
Renata wrote:

Winston's rebuttal:
Winston wrote:
After reading Renatas post, I was thinking along the same lines. Just look at how many different threads Wu has initiated on how bad Taiwan is. Most of the posts under each could have been consolidated under one thread title.

But then, in the stated interest of consolidation and keeping things streamlined, he goes around and sometimes responds to a poster literally years later (but noog...) addressing that person by name and writing in a tone that suggests it was made a day or two ago and that the poster is right around the corner. But in reality, the poster is loooong gone (like disappeared years ago) and unknown to many or even most of current postership. It's wacky lol! Steve neese said he sometimes responds to personal emails months or more late as if they were just sent lol. He gotta a good laugh over relating that to me
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

This is clearly Paloaltoguy.

I mean I am Zionosis and I wasn't on this forum for ages, but I did destroy and annoy PAG. So it's no wonder he included me in his list even though I am not a regular user. I mean it's 100% PAG since I wasn't even on for ages and left because of his silly trolling and stuff. So if some new person came along like this BlackKnight person claims to be, he would have never even known about me.

Also I didn't even click on his link of his description of me, I didn't want to get annoyed by being trolled even more. I can only imagine the silly things it said, it says more about him that he bothered to type up stuff about all these users and try to analyze them. A retarded troll does not have the right to analyze people of higher intelligence than himself.

Paloaltoguy was the same guy who claimed his IQ was 180, He also was the same guy who claimed that Asian women prefer black men on a physical level to white men. 0_o. Troll is obvious.