Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do Any Of You Use Social Media?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Do Any Of You Use Social Media?

Postby The » May 6th, 2015, 2:32 am

Me, personally, I dont use manistream social media....In fact I deleted my facebook page in late 2013 as well as LinkedIn....Deleted Myspace(remember me! :D ) recently..... Never had a twitter or Instagram....

If you do have social media, how often do you use it and what is your purpose for using it?
The
Junior Poster

Re: Do Any Of You Use Social Media?

Postby QatarDan » May 6th, 2015, 2:51 am

I use it lots - not for posting inane shit but keeping in touch with family and friends in the UK.
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Postby The » May 6th, 2015, 3:02 am

QatarDan wrote:I use it lots - not for posting inane shit but keeping in touch with family and friends in the UK.

Yeah I tried to communicate with who I thought were "friends" :roll: on facebook and all I would get is one word responses or I would would wait days for a hello in return... Complete bullshit...Glad I got rid of it...
The
Junior Poster

Postby Anatol » May 11th, 2015, 11:39 pm

'S****l media' is immoral. There is no need to have facebook, etc. to show the world what one is doing ~ it is stupid!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Dragon » May 13th, 2015, 11:02 pm

No.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions