Encounter with a childhood friend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Encounter with a childhood friend

Post by Cornfed »

It is amazing who comes through the door where I work. Today I met a man who I was a neighbor and good friend to as a little kid. He is back in the old town for a month. He expressed condolences for my mother's passing and we chatted about what we were doing. We didn't touch on his history, which I already knew.

After I lost contact with him he turned out to be a bit of a dirtbag, but not just a regular dirtbag. He became a local celebrity for being one of the few people to beat a murder charge in recent history, where he was accused of slitting some skank's throat from ear to ear. Word on the street is that he obviously did it. If the pigs had not been so incompetent in preparing their case he would probably be serving out his days in a maximum security unit somewhere. Despite this, during the time he was there, three females greeted him warmly. They presumably knew his history but seemed to like him, but then they would, wouldn't they? It's a funny old world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Encounter with a childhood friend

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Heartwarming. I think.
:lol:

+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Cornfed wrote: Despite this, during the time he was there, three females greeted him warmly. They presumably knew his history but seemed to like him, but then they would, wouldn't they? It's a funny old world.
Par for the course, isn't it?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

If he'd been charged with killing a black woman, would you have high-fived him?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:Cornfed,

If he'd been charged with killing a black woman, would you have high-fived him?
You are totally inferior to make such a Jester to the great one, all of your siblings as well as you should be shot immediately. By the way you are obviously of a completely inferior breed of whatever you are it certainly isn't human I add.
Time to Hide!