Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Affordable Locations Article

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Affordable Locations Article

Postby QatarDan » Mon May 11, 2015 2:11 pm

QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Re: Affordable Locations Article

Postby pete98146 » Mon May 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Make sure and check out RetireCheapAsia.com. J.C. is the owner of the site and he has TONS of vids of Chiang Mai since he lives there. But he also has neat vids trekking around other areas of Thailand and neighboring countries.

Definitely worth checking out.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon May 11, 2015 8:28 pm

I've had a desire to go to Belize for a while now, but not sure when I can get around to it.

That photo of Chiang Mai is incredible.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby QatarDan » Tue May 12, 2015 4:26 am

According to the comments that ain't Chaing Mai or Alicante. So badly researched!

Pete - Yep I've checked JCs website before I really like his videos, very informative. I'd choose Chaing Mai out of the list but If I did plot up there I would be doing lots of travelling around the smaller cities and Towns of Thailand and surrounding countries.
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions