Why White [s]expats hate Asian men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Why White [s]expats hate Asian men

Post by Dragon »

"One of the groups that hates Asian males and their advancement the most are White sexpats, or White males who's main motivation for living in Asia is getting laid and the lower cost of living.

Many of them teach ESL/EFL in China (mostly in illegal or unaccredited schools, as they usually don't have a degree or education beyond a high school diploma), while others are just plain sex tourists in countries like Thailand or the Philippines.

Since White sexpats couldn't get laid at home due to being creepy/unattractive and women have higher standards, they have to resort to going to Asia to simply have sex.

You would think that having had exposure to Asian countries, they would have more respect for Asians, but it's the exact opposite - White sexpats are very vocal in bashing Asian countries and Asian males, as well as fetishizing Asian females for being more "feminine", "traditional", and "submissive", while they complain about White females being feminist (as if it's the reason they couldn't get laid back at home).

Many white sexpats are also hypocrites who have stormfront-like views about other races, yet consider it acceptable for themselves to have an Asian wife or girlfriend. Furthermore, they also promote SJW/feminist narratives which depict Asian males as misogynistic and patriarchal, and have a vested interest in propagating negative stereotypes against Asian males since they need it as leverage to gain sexual access to Asian females.

Living in Asia couldn't cure White sexpats of their hatred of Asian men because the sight of Asian men in positions of power and authority deeply upset them, and they themselves wish that Asian countries were still colonies or subject to foreign treaty ports and legations. They hate the idea of seeing Asians as equals and see themselves as White Gods or "Charisma man" sent down to earth from a Boeing 777 to rescue Asian women from the grip of the evil and oppressive Asian male patriarchy. When reality struck, it only embittered them further against Asian men."

Original Link:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Why White [s]expats hate Asian men

Post by chanta76 »

That article sounds pretty bias but I understand. I wouldn't say all the sexpats in Asia are like this I think some of them and some others wouldn't care less of race. It's not just Asia that has this sex tourism . You find them in South America and Eastern Europe.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Dragon wrote:"One of the groups that hates Asian males and their advancement the most are White sexpats, or White males who's main motivation for living in Asia is getting laid and the lower cost of living.

Many of them teach ESL/EFL in China (mostly in illegal or unaccredited schools, as they usually don't have a degree or education beyond a high school diploma), while others are just plain sex tourists in countries like Thailand or the Philippines.

Since White sexpats couldn't get laid at home due to being creepy/unattractive and women have higher standards, they have to resort to going to Asia to simply have sex.

You would think that having had exposure to Asian countries, they would have more respect for Asians, but it's the exact opposite - White sexpats are very vocal in bashing Asian countries and Asian males, as well as fetishizing Asian females for being more "feminine", "traditional", and "submissive", while they complain about White females being feminist (as if it's the reason they couldn't get laid back at home).

Many white sexpats are also hypocrites who have stormfront-like views about other races, yet consider it acceptable for themselves to have an Asian wife or girlfriend. Furthermore, they also promote SJW/feminist narratives which depict Asian males as misogynistic and patriarchal, and have a vested interest in propagating negative stereotypes against Asian males since they need it as leverage to gain sexual access to Asian females.

Living in Asia couldn't cure White sexpats of their hatred of Asian men because the sight of Asian men in positions of power and authority deeply upset them, and they themselves wish that Asian countries were still colonies or subject to foreign treaty ports and legations. They hate the idea of seeing Asians as equals and see themselves as White Gods or "Charisma man" sent down to earth from a Boeing 777 to rescue Asian women from the grip of the evil and oppressive Asian male patriarchy. When reality struck, it only embittered them further against Asian men."

Original Link:

Sounds very blue pill-ish...Oh well....Another reason to avoid Americans...
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Dragon wrote:"One of the groups that hates Asian males and their advancement the most are White sexpats, or White males who's main motivation for living in Asia is getting laid and the lower cost of living.

Original Link:
This article is messed up. One of the most feminist things you can do is call Americans that travel overseas to meet women sex tourists. Sure some are headed overseas to get laid. Some are looking for a girlfriend or wife. But the common thing for women that are frightened of the male opportunity to go overseas is to name call and say we are taking advantage of these women. We date them, marry them, bring them to the USA, have kids with them, etc... and the angry gringa just gets more cats.

The American woman with her issues over my travels, or even the Asian man with issues over my travels... those my friend, are your problems not mine. I wish men of all races the best of luck in their travels and dating, but don't try and dump your issues on me. Because I don't really give two craps.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Original Link:
Smearing all white males who live overseas makes you sound like some bitter american feminist type. Sure there are creep sexpats...from the USA...as well as from most Asian countries. The fact that you are so eager to brand all white men who travel in this way pretty well discredits the point of view.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

OutWest wrote:Smearing all white males who live overseas makes you sound like some bitter american feminist type. Sure there are creep sexpats...from the USA...as well as from most Asian countries. The fact that you are so eager to brand all white men who travel in this way pretty well discredits the point of view.
This is the part which I don't understand, if a guy wants to bang hoes ... bang hoes!

Really, that's all there is to it. I'd done hoes in Canada, England, Germany, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, etc.

I wasn't sitting around, wondering if I'd *conquered* some white, Asian, or Latin gals' countries with the Stars and Stripes. I was simply getting some satisfaction.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

OutWest wrote:

Original Link:
Smearing all white males who live overseas makes you sound like some bitter american feminist type. Sure there are creep sexpats...from the USA...as well as from most Asian countries. The fact that you are so eager to brand all white men who travel in this way pretty well discredits the point of view.
Before y'all start shouting insults, noticed I never voiced my opinion on this, I just linked the post, because I thought it provided something different to this forum. Part of the reason cause I like to rustle jimmies, and the other is for curiosity's sake to gauge people's reactions. I can see it touched a nerve with a lot of you, and most of you probably treated it as a personal attack on yourselves, while totally skirting the Asian male bashing issue. I don't wanna start an argument, and I don't necessarily agree with that post and think prostitution is perfectly fine (if you guys must know, South Koreans are actually the most prolific sex tourists, beating White westerners, Chinese, Japanese sexpats).

S_Parc wrote:
OutWest wrote:Smearing all white males who live overseas makes you sound like some bitter american feminist type. Sure there are creep sexpats...from the USA...as well as from most Asian countries. The fact that you are so eager to brand all white men who travel in this way pretty well discredits the point of view.
This is the part which I don't understand, if a guy wants to bang hoes ... bang hoes!

Really, that's all there is to it. I'd done hoes in Canada, England, Germany, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, etc.

I wasn't sitting around, wondering if I'd *conquered* some white, Asian, or Latin gals' countries with the Stars and Stripes. I was simply getting some satisfaction.
Exactly. Go pork whoever (and even whatever) you want. You only live once. Those with a such a rigid moral compass are the least fun people to hang out with. We're all going to die eventually anyway and probably nothing will come after that.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Dragon wrote:
<> <> <> You only live once. Those with a such a rigid moral compass are the least fun people to hang out with. We're all going to die eventually anyway and probably nothing will come after that.
Hello,

[~} You are correct! The one life must be used for GOOD ~ your premise is that it must be used for hedonism {(evil)}. It is especially important that man-woman have the proper relations and try to not treat the 3-letter S word {(Gentlemen I beg your pardon for saying the word)} in a frivolous manner, because there is only 1 life.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Anatol wrote:
Dragon wrote:
<> <> <> You only live once. Those with a such a rigid moral compass are the least fun people to hang out with. We're all going to die eventually anyway and probably nothing will come after that.
Hello,

[~} You are correct! The one life must be used for GOOD ~ your premise is that it must be used for hedonism {(evil)}. It is especially important that man-woman have the proper relations and try to not treat the 3-letter S word {(Gentlemen I beg your pardon for saying the word)} in a frivolous manner, because there is only 1 life.
Weren't you a troll that was outed by Winston/mods?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Never hear of a sexpat who hates Asian men specifically. A fair share of them hate other sexpats, especially those from their own country, with a burning passion bordering on the hilarious, always trying to distancing themselves from them and going: "I'm not like one of THOSE sexpats". :lol:

There's always going to be rotten apples (if the sexpat community isn't already too rotten to have a rotten apple not be the norm), who will be racist towards asian men and feel superior to them. All of this is due to a misguided sense of superiority, as they try to feel better about their own shortcomings and flaws by comparing themselves to the men in their host country. A very rude and counterproductive way of thinking, but I'm doubting it's that wide spread.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on May 13th, 2015, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Dragon wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Hello,

Weren't you also?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Never hear of a sexpat who hates Asian men specifically. A fair share of them hate other sexpats, especially those from their own country, with a burning passion bordering on the hilarious, always trying to distancing themselves from them and going: "I'm not like one of THOSE sexpats". :lol:

There's always going to be rotten apples (if the sexpat community isn't already too rotten to have a rotten apple not be the norm), who will be racist towards asian men and feel superior to them. All of this is due to a misguided sense of superiority, as they try to feel better about their own shortcomings and flaws by comparing themselves to the men in their host country. A very rude and counterproductive way of thinking, but I'm doubting it's that wide spread.
It's more of a problem within the states. The amount of stuff I could show you is frightening. There's entire series of of blogs and websites (created by white guys) that make fun of Asian guys while fetishizing Asian women for example. Not to mention all the hidden institutional stuff. It really doesn't matter though. The only Asians who suffer with this are the ones who want to stay here and never consider dating foreign women and traveling. I have my eyes permanently set overseas, where there's more available women that would date Asians (and Whites) than time in the day to meet them all. I don't really care about what happens in the west anymore.

Cornfed wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Hello,

Weren't you also?
I'm an open troll.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The problem is one of equality...I'm Asian and I can easily go to west and get a Job, get loan, own condo, own land, become a citizen, able to vote etc

but when ever a white guy shows up in Asia...all he has is an english teacher job..

He can't do what an Asian does in the west...

He feels left out and NOT BEING ALLOWED TO BECOME ASIAN...

If Asian countries allow equal immigration laws..Half of Europe will settle down in SEA..Its always "taking local jobs" excuse....

Its natural for white men to hate Asian men in Asia...As I would in white countries, if I'm treated like a second class citizen..

Asia can never become evolved like the west...

I don't think Winston would be so free if he was raised in Taiwan..His views are due to American values...His outlook would be totally different than now even though he is Asian
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

starchild5 wrote:The problem is one of equality...I'm Asian and I can easily go to west and get a Job, get loan, own condo, own land, become a citizen, able to vote etc
but when ever a white guy shows up in Asia...all he has is an english teacher job..
He can't do what an Asian does in the west...
I have no idea about which Asian country you are talking.

I am living in Japan since 1976 - is Japan not an Asian country?

I have a stable job in Tokyo since decades, I can own a condo and also land/house and I was never on a spouse visa.

I am not interested in becoming a Japanese citizen anyway. Why should I do this? I am happy with Austrian (EU) nationality and holding Japanese permanent residence status for life, I am not an English teacher. I am not even a native English speaker.

About hating Asian men? That's nonsense. Why should I hate them?

I enjoy to be a foreigner wherever I go in Asia. I am a foreigner in Japan, in Philippines, in Thailand, in Taiwan, in South Korea, in Hong Kong, in Malaysia, in Cambodia and what is the problem?

Of course I am a foreigner, nobody will mistaken me for a local - I cannot change my looks.
This does not mean that a foreigner - in my case coming in from Europe - is necessarily facing discrimination in Asia by local people.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It depends about which country you are talking in Asia. Not all Asian countries offer lower cost of living compared to USA or EU. Compare real estate offers for sale or rent in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore with those in USA or EU. Compare expenses for higher studies in Japan with universities in Canada.

To claim Western women have 'higher standards' than Asian women is a product of fantasy. Asian women can be pretty materialistic too. Thai women for example are well-known to ask quickly for money and otherwise support, not only from foreign but also from local Thai men.