Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Jailbait Valhalla: Tsar, broaden your horizons!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Jailbait Valhalla: Tsar, broaden your horizons!

Postby publicduende » Sun May 31, 2015 6:35 pm

OutWest wrote:In reality, it seems that the birth rate for girls under 15,is comparable to the US or UK.. In fact, the young teen pregnancy rate in the UK may actually be higher, as abortion is used much more frequently to kill the baby.

That aligns perfectly with what I read/saw. Single moms abound, but rarely do they have their first baby before 17. I wouldn't be surprised if teenage single moms proper, ie. 16 or earlier, are more numerous in the UK, Germany, Scandinavian or Baltic countries. Well spotted about the abortion...accounting for all the unborn babies, teenage pregnancy rates would be even higher in those abortion-friendly countries. Bleeding hearts indeed...
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun May 31, 2015 6:38 pm

And all in all, the entire topic leaves me a tod uneasy. Yes, titillating title, but does Tsar and those obsessed with the "never too young" mantra really need to prey on street girls to ensure they can get their teenage meat before "evil feminism" spoils them? I guess those girls at the extreme edges of poverty and homelessness have far bigger fish to fry than standing for social equality and sexual entitlement.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun May 31, 2015 9:31 pm

publicduende wrote:And all in all, the entire topic leaves me a tod uneasy. Yes, titillating title, but does Tsar and those obsessed with the "never too young" mantra really need to prey on street girls to ensure they can get their teenage meat before "evil feminism" spoils them? I guess those girls at the extreme edges of poverty and homelessness have far bigger fish to fry than standing for social equality and sexual entitlement.

Welcome back duende.
Yeah that's why probably Marco's linked article was a poor choice. I don't think you need to prey on really vulnerable girls.
My girls from Vietnam (i've got everyone sick of this in the forum lol), are lower-middle class students/workers. One of them seems pretty well-off.
Also, The Adeventurer has reported being proposed by some pretty young Chinese girls, but has declined, if I remember well.

On a quick side note, i finally made it to Medellin last week, duende. It's a real nice city. I stayed by Parque Lleras and whatnot. Surprisingly i didn't see as much silicone as i expected though lol. There were some hot girls but for sheer volume you still can't beat Manizales, hands-down.
Not that surprisingly, my friend thought he 'chatted up' a smoking-hot girl in Lleras, only to find out later she was prepago lol, still arranged some fun with her...
Last edited by droid on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:42 am

Seeker wrote:Paris: Younger than she are happy mother's made

Capulet: And too soon marred are those so early made.

Even in the 16th century, it was known that motherhood too soon is harmful to girls. I see nothing good about the culture described in that article. The rural Philippines can be a very backwards place.

+1 for the apropos Shakespeare!

I agree on the too-young thing. Chicks gotta have hormones, be interested and feelin it before she gets hooked up.

My grandmother was married off 1 month after her first period. She didn't know what the "period" was -- but her mother sure did. The deal was swiftly done. My grandfather was of course some years older, an accomplished killer of Turks, and neophyte smuggler. All turned out OK -- and here I am! :wink:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:50 am

droid wrote:
Marco's linked article was a poor choice.

Yeah it really was. Tone too negative. I do concur with the idea of getting a young guy to open his mind to wider possibilities.

My girls from Vietnam (i've got everyone sick of this in the forum lol), are lower-middle class students/workers. One of them seems pretty well-off.
Also, The Adeventurer has reported being proposed by some pretty young Chinese girls, but has declined, if I remember well.

On a quick side note, i finally made it to Medellin last week, duende. It's a real nice city. I stayed by Parque Lleras and whatnot. Surprisingly i didn't see as much silicone as i expected though lol. There were some hot girls but for sheer volume you still can't beat Manizales, hands-down.

Noone here is tired of hearing about Vietnamese coeds, pretty young Chinese girls, or sheer volume of hot girls in Manizales.

Noone.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:03 am

publicduende wrote:
OutWest wrote:In reality, it seems that the birth rate for girls under 15,is comparable to the US or UK.. In fact, the young teen pregnancy rate in the UK may actually be higher, as abortion is used much more frequently to kill the baby.

That aligns perfectly with what I read/saw. Single moms abound, but rarely do they have their first baby before 17. I wouldn't be surprised if teenage single moms proper, ie. 16 or earlier, are more numerous in the UK, Germany, Scandinavian or Baltic countries. Well spotted about the abortion...accounting for all the unborn babies, teenage pregnancy rates would be even higher in those abortion-friendly countries. Bleeding hearts indeed...

The sheer hypocracy of these western pontificating moralizers never ends. A little baby gouging and we DO clean up our stats a bit...how convenient.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Jeremy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Assuming no weight gain...

14-17: prime
18-22: almost as good as prime
22-24 slightly less attractive
25-27: scraps
28-34: why bother?
35+: an entirely different species

Below is a pic of a high school girls' cross country team. A fairly representative sample of what you'd find at any suburban high school. Their ages (in order) are 15, 16, 15, 16, 14, 17, 17. Those late 20's hags the media venerate can't hold a candle to these girls. Dat skin. Dat youthful glow.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Seeker » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:23 am

^ Wtf, most of those are quite unattractive. In East Asian countries I'd say prime is from 16 to around 30 but with a lot of individual variation. Lots of older Asian women still look good.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:24 pm

jeremy wrote:Those late 20's hags the media venerate

Lol :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions