Why is everything I post a problem?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why is everything I post a problem?

Post by Tsar »

Why am I personally attacked for every post I make on this forum?

Last week was the user The and his latest episode that created a firestorm of drama and personal attacks against me.

This week it seems Moretorque has an issue against me that began after The used his latest episode of personal drama to turn others against me.

I don't do anything that anyone else doesn't do but like I said many times, any thread I start, someone on the forum posts something that is always a personal attack.
Moretorque wrote:So now your having a identity crisis and turning into Taco ?
viewtopic.php?p=225479#p225479
I shared a f*cking news story that is relevant news and worthy of discussion, and Moretorque takes a shot at me, after calling me "Old Yeller" and basically saying I should "commit suicide" or someone should shoot me.
Moretorque wrote:Anybody who would make such a thread just deserves pity and remorse, end of story.

Kinda like Old Yeller, it's done. Take it behind the shed and lodge a bullet in it's skull.

viewtopic.php?p=224995#p224995
Moretorque wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Anybody who would make such a thread just deserves pity and remorse, end of story.
I'll admit I started this thread when the user "The" created a firestorm that caused me to get very heated and enraged. I wouldn't have created this thread if "The" hadn't turned one of my discussion threads into a firestorm. "The" is the reason why there was some firestorm drama. I edited this thread to remove some of the drama on my end.
It doesn't matter, just like Old Yeller there is just one solution to the problem. Quit beating around the bush and decide what caliber to use to get the job done in one good shot to do us all a favor and put the situation to an end. :wink:

viewtopic.php?p=225011#p225011
Why is anything and everything I post targeted by someone on this forum? I thought this forum was above that but it seems like I'm it's punching bag all the time. I post a discussion topic about employment, it's instantly turned against me and I'm targeted. I post someone about girls, it's instantly turned against me and I become a target. I post a news story about a state making an illogical law in Wyoming that makes it illegal to report issues health and the environment (which is one of the farthest things from employment or girls, but still a relavent discussion topic and yet again it makes me a target) and someone (Moretorque) takes a shot at me or it makes me a target.

I now know that anything I post under my username will make me a target. Someone tell me if what I assume is wrong.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is everything I post a problem?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

While I understand criticism, especially in excess, can be very shitty to deal with... you need to grow a thicker skin with this sort of thing. I've had quite a lot of criticism thrown my way too, for my own worldview. People called it too positive, too optimistic, Pollyanna-ish, you name it. I've been called a zealot, naive, and biased. But I stand by my views, I stand by my view of the world and I have not allowed it to change me or get to me. So why are you allowing it to get to you?

Stop drawing the attention to yourself by making threads to complain about your mistreatment, and deal with said 'mistreatment' like a man: by either confronting your tormentors and engaging them in argument, or ignoring their posts and focus on the people that do react positively. Your approach is counterproductive and only serves to make you even more of a target then you already are.

The problem is only as big as you allow it to be. Spend more time thinking about the constructive and helpful advice from people like Ghost, and less time whining about the mean-spirited things a few others have said. Priorities, man!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:While I understand criticism, especially in excess, can be very shitty to deal with... you need to grow a thicker skin with this sort of thing. I've had quite a lot of criticism thrown my way too, for my own worldview. People called it too positive, too optimistic, Pollyanna-ish, you name it. I've been called a zealot, naive, and biased. But I stand by my views, I stand by my view of the world and I have not allowed it to change me or get to me. So why are you allowing it to get to you?

Stop drawing the attention to yourself by making threads to complain about your mistreatment, and deal with said 'mistreatment' like a man: by either confronting your tormentors and engaging them in argument, or ignoring their posts and focus on the people that do react positively. Your approach is counterproductive and only serves to make you even more of a target then you already are.

The problem is only as big as you allow it to be. Spend more time thinking about the constructive and helpful advice from people like Ghost, and less time whining about the mean-spirited things a few others have said. Priorities, man!
I have been ignoring it and am going to in the future. I just thought the forum was above that. When I first joined the forum and for about two years, things were better on the forum but somewhere beginning in late 2013 or early 2014 I slowly became a target. When I confront them or ask why in a thread, they fail to respond. I Try to engage them with politeness and logic, but when they refuse to come to the table or reply, that option is a failure. I tried ignoring one post last week, but it had a snowball-effect, drawing in more criticism against me until I had to step in and confront it. It's a lose-lose either way.

My posts are infrequent, once a week at most, sometimes once every three weeks or once a month. I thought by reducing the amount I post on the forum, stop my posts about wanting virgin jailbait girls, virginity, and employment, and usually refrain from making posts about myself that that would solve any issue that anyone had with me but it has done nothing to positively effect how I am now treated on this forum. It's like I am just not welcome by the majority.

It's not about my worldview. I recognize there are differences between people and their ideological differences. What I am calling out is personal attacks. I just don't know why anything and everything I post becomes a problem for someone.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Have you selected the caliber barrel to do the job ? come on now be a man and do what needs to be done. It's for the better.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Tsar wrote:I shared a f*cking news story that is relevant news and worthy of discussion, and Moretorque takes a shot at me, after calling me "Old Yeller" and basically saying I should "commit suicide" or someone should shoot me.

Kinda like Old Yeller, it's done. Take it behind the shed and lodge a bullet in it's skull.

viewtopic.php?p=224995#p224995
I now know that anything I post under my username will make me a target. Someone tell me if what I assume is wrong.
Would you feel better knowing you're not the only one ever labeled that? :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=26841&start=30#p225150
Sometimes we play rough. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Have you selected the caliber barrel to do the job ? come on now be a man and do what needs to be done. It's for the better.
That's funny and all moretorque but i'd be careful, some guys here can be on a pretty bad state of mind and might actually do something stupid, i'm not saying it's Tsar necessarily.

Tsar, don't take things too seriously, try to see the funny side, some like to pull other's leg just fur laughs.
The more you try to make a serious issue out of something like this, the more you incentivize the horse playing.
Edit:
I just saw the other thread and c'mon man, it was just MT's little humor spin (no personal attack) since you'r thread brought up a socio-political issue up, similar to taco. Chill out.
Last edited by droid on May 13th, 2015, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Man...I can't believe Tsar still has my dick in his mouth! Good Lord!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OK Tsar, lighten up it's just a joke. cheer up. :(
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The wrote:Man...I can't believe Tsar still has my dick in his mouth! Good Lord!
Enough with the gay profanity. It was just an example. I'm dropping my current quarrel with you but you have to admit that there were many times you intentionally provoked me into creating drama or personally attacking me.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:OK Tsar, lighten up it's just a joke. cheer up. :(
I thought it could be a joke but I wasn't sure. Sometimes things can be misinterpreted. After last weeks firestorm of drama which I was provoked into creating I was thinking it was a sign I and my postings weren't wanted here anymore.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Look it's all in fun, the site is a good place to vent and have fun. Learn to enjoy the positives of free speech. Free speech is a rare commodity today so learn to enjoy what Mr. Wu has done.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 13th, 2015, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar, I don't know what to say but for some reason, I don't see the drive/motivation in you. A lot of your efforts are nilly-willy. It's almost like you want to dream about paradise than in making it real.

And if you think it's all about the work … I'd known a couple of guys, both of whom had quit their jobs and now, make a living at Texas Hold 'Em poker a/o Blackjack.

You'd told me that you'd studied the first 8 lessons of the Pimsleur Russian kit. If so, since I know Pimsleur's coaching style, that means that you're now able to say things like, "I want to eat lunch with a glass of water at one o'clock"

Sorry, but that's really not enough. The idea behind the Pimsleur set, meaning all 90 lessons of Russian I, II, and III is to be able to develop a natural ear for the language, without the inherent problems of unconsciously Anglicizing the sounds, which many American English speakers do, without proper corrections at the get-go. Once that ear is established, you'll have a command of a few hundred words and the ability to be comfortable working in the present tense of your target language. Afterwards, you’ll need a vocabulary builder, to get to the 2000 words level, so that you can start in the intermediate level of language learning, which is where the subtleties come into play.

And then, I don't see the drive nor the real interest, in hooking up with members of the Russian diaspora in your region. Even with my very limited interactions with Russian-Americans, I'd taken one mother out canoeing, just outside of Boston, as she was interested in what's available in our neck of the woods. She was married and had a daughter. It was *NOT* a romantic date, just an outdoor activity between two acquaintances. If I'd wanted, she could have introduced me to her relatives back home but I wasn't so interested in that angle. If I were a bit more religious, another Russian-American fellow would have made me his son's godfather.

I'll also bet that you'd never heard of 'Systema'? This is a mixed martial arts from Russia, which is taking off like wildfire in both the US and Canada. And yes, there are schools in the New England region. I'd actually been invited by a friend to attend one of their gatherings. If I had an insatiable desire for Russian women, I would have already have made it happen by now. In fact, one Russian-American woman once told me that my workout style reminded her a lot of fitness types in her home country. And yes, she was disappointed when she'd heard about Mel.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is no paradise here, that is long past the whole eco of the planet is going down the tubes as I type this.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 22nd, 2020, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I think Tsar is desparate for attention....Hes not getting any attention from the ladies here in the States so he seeks online attention.....He needs to get laid....He needs to put his best pic on Tinder and swipe away....