Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Foreign woman > Local woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby romparoo » Thu May 14, 2015 5:23 pm

My financial strategy? Find a new husband, Russian beauty queen tells divorce hearing
‘I’m a very good wife’, says Ekaterina Parfenova as she lays out plans for her future in £6 million divorce battle at Royal Courts of Justice in London
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11605478/My-financial-strategy-Find-a-new-husband-Russian-beauty-queen-tells-divorce-hearing.html

Selfie-obsessed Romanian teen burst into flames when she touched live wire while trying to take the 'ultimate' photograph of herself on top of a train's roof
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3078178/Romanian-selfie-obsessed-teen-burst-flames-touching-live-wire-climbing-train-ultimate-photo-herself.html

Pure fantasy...
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign woman > Local woman?

Postby Ghost » Thu May 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Uh oh. Don't tell Tsar that white women suck.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Thu May 14, 2015 11:00 pm

romparoo wrote:Selfie-obsessed Romanian teen burst into flames when she touched live wire while trying to take the 'ultimate' photograph of herself on top of a train's roof
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3078178/Romanian-selfie-obsessed-teen-burst-flames-touching-live-wire-climbing-train-ultimate-photo-herself.html

Damn! :shock:

Oh well..Typical social media whore....if she would have lived, she would have posted that shit on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube....

The
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Fri May 15, 2015 1:36 am

Selfie-obsessed Romanian teen burst into flames when she touched live wire while trying to take the 'ultimate' photograph of herself on top of a train's roof

I know it's wrong but can't help thinking that's the proper punishment for haughtiness/superciliousness :|
I don't know, maybe if instead she had lived with a small scar or something to force her to humble down...

Nice pic The, i never thought someone would take the time to turn that metaphor into actual art.
Last edited by droid on Fri May 15, 2015 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri May 15, 2015 1:55 am

That's sad.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri May 15, 2015 2:52 am

It's cruel to say she deserved to die for wanting to get a selfie.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby The » Fri May 15, 2015 3:10 am

^^^^I knew that this mothetfucker would come in and white knight....save it for someone who gives a f**k.....
The
Junior Poster

Postby Signet » Fri May 15, 2015 4:12 am

If people deserved to be set on fire for moments of vanity, we'd be a world of burnt corpses. I don't think she deserved to die or anything, but it was pretty damn stupid of her to do.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Fri May 15, 2015 4:24 am

MrMan wrote:It's cruel to say she deserved to die for wanting to get a selfie.

You're right, but i guess i'm addressing a deeper point, culturally speaking. It's all the self-importance, voluntary-cluelessness, disrespect for other's property etc that calls this type of result i guess.
The only way I can convey my thought right now is by comparing two different possible conversations, i'm talking generalities here of course not specific to this case.

If instead of:
-Girl: OMG daddy i'm going to party and then plaster my pictures all over the internet.
-Dad: Okaay honeeey have fun.
-Girl: *Packs up make up and gadgets

It would've been:
-Girl: Dad, how do trains work?
-Dad: An electrical current travels through the cables above and then moves the train's motors at the wheels.
By the way that is very high voltage and it's lethal if someone approaches.
-Girl: That's interesting dad, thanks. *Goes back to book.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri May 15, 2015 10:01 pm

OP,
You are stupid. The media publicizes the most extreme stories and some of them aren't even true. They do not publish the typical examples of each group and do not represent the majority. Use common sense please.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions