Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


North American attention span shorter than Goldfish

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

North American attention span shorter than Goldfish

Postby The » Thu May 14, 2015 10:45 pm

http://time.com/3858309/attention-spans-goldfish/

The average attention span for the notoriously ill-focused goldfish is nine seconds, but according to a new study from Microsoft Corp., people now generally lose concentration after eight seconds, highlighting the affects of an increasingly digitalized lifestyle on the brain.


Damn! No wonder I can't get the attention of American women anymore..... :shock:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am







Re: North American attention span shorter than Goldfish

Postby Dragon » Fri May 15, 2015 6:26 am

The wrote:http://time.com/3858309/attention-spans-goldfish/

The average attention span for the notoriously ill-focused goldfish is nine seconds, but according to a new study from Microsoft Corp., people now generally lose concentration after eight seconds, highlighting the affects of an increasingly digitalized lifestyle on the brain.


Damn! No wonder I can't get the attention of American women anymore..... :shock:


You gotta flash them more money hombre.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: North American attention span shorter than Goldfish

Postby The » Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Dragon wrote:
The wrote:http://time.com/3858309/attention-spans-goldfish/

The average attention span for the notoriously ill-focused goldfish is nine seconds, but according to a new study from Microsoft Corp., people now generally lose concentration after eight seconds, highlighting the affects of an increasingly digitalized lifestyle on the brain.


Damn! No wonder I can't get the attention of American women anymore..... :shock:


You gotta flash them more money hombre.


Maybe I need to flash them my cock...That'll get their attention for more than 3 seconds.... :D
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: North American attention span shorter than Goldfish

Postby Dragon » Fri May 15, 2015 10:57 pm

The wrote:
Dragon wrote:
The wrote:http://time.com/3858309/attention-spans-goldfish/

The average attention span for the notoriously ill-focused goldfish is nine seconds, but according to a new study from Microsoft Corp., people now generally lose concentration after eight seconds, highlighting the affects of an increasingly digitalized lifestyle on the brain.


Damn! No wonder I can't get the attention of American women anymore..... :shock:


You gotta flash them more money hombre.


Maybe I need to flash them my cock...That'll get their attention for more than 3 seconds.... :D


You are right, making them laugh does hold women's attention.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: North American attention span shorter than Goldfish

Postby The » Fri May 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Dragon wrote:
The wrote:
Dragon wrote:
The wrote:http://time.com/3858309/attention-spans-goldfish/

The average attention span for the notoriously ill-focused goldfish is nine seconds, but according to a new study from Microsoft Corp., people now generally lose concentration after eight seconds, highlighting the affects of an increasingly digitalized lifestyle on the brain.


Damn! No wonder I can't get the attention of American women anymore..... :shock:


You gotta flash them more money hombre.


Maybe I need to flash them my cock...That'll get their attention for more than 3 seconds.... :D


You are right, making them laugh does hold women's attention.


She would probably looking for her next "social media notification" on her "smartphone" as shes laughing... :roll:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests