Double Standards in America...?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Double Standards in America...?

Post by Inter2002 »

Does it seem that there's a double standard when it comes to gender of color dating either a white guy, or a white girl here in America? Well What I mean is lets say a Black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian guy wants to date a white girl, he will have to endure the obstacles. Whereas a Black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian girl wants to date a white guy, she will have it easy since it's not viewed frowned upon as much as a guy of color dating a white girl.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Double Standards in America...?

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:Does it seem that there's a double standard when it comes to gender of color dating either a white guy, or a white girl here in America? Well What I mean is lets say a Black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian guy wants to date a white girl, he will have to endure the obstacles. Whereas a Black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian girl wants to date a white guy, she will have it easy since it's not viewed frowned upon as much as a guy of color dating a white girl.
Yes. Everything you say is correct. Now what are you going to do about it?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Dragon wrote: Yes. Everything you say is correct. Now what are you going to do about it?
Go abroad somewhere like Eastern Europe especially countries like Ukraine, Moldova, Romania etc.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:
Dragon wrote: Yes. Everything you say is correct. Now what are you going to do about it?
Go abroad somewhere like Eastern Europe especially countries like Ukraine, Moldova, Romania etc.
What race are you?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Dragon wrote: What race are you?
Hispanic. I'm 5'11ft or 180cm tall.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Who gives a f**k...If you dont like it then f**k off overseas....You have two threads on this shit...
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:
Dragon wrote: What race are you?
Hispanic. I'm 5'11ft or 180cm tall.
Those might be good countries to try then. I wish you luck.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

So does being tall make a big difference ? so if your like 6 foot 5 and like a solid 300 pounds and real athletic looking do most women go for that do you think in most countries ?

I always see these posts where people are like how tall are you, do Europeans have a advantage because of this ? I was reading in Holland guy's are like 6 foot 4 and women 5 foot 10 on average ?
Time to Hide!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Moretorque wrote:So does being tall make a big difference ? so if your like 6 foot 5 and like a solid 300 pounds and real athletic looking do most women go for that do you think in most countries ?

I always see these posts where people are like how tall are you, do Europeans have a advantage because of this ? I was reading in Holland guy's are like 6 foot 4 and women 5 foot 10 on average ?
The truth is that your race AND your looks (including height) matter in your success with women, whether it's here in the states or elsewhere in Asia. Especially if you want the really good women, and not poverty stricken brown girls. It's something that most HA'ers, including our grandmaster Winston, don't want to accept, because it means they have to fundamentally change who they are and adapt.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Dragon wrote:
Moretorque wrote:So does being tall make a big difference ? so if your like 6 foot 5 and like a solid 300 pounds and real athletic looking do most women go for that do you think in most countries ?

The truth is that your race AND your looks (including height) matter in your success with women, whether it's here in the states or elsewhere in Asia. Especially if you want the really good women, and not poverty stricken brown girls. It's something that most HA'ers, including our grandmaster Winston, don't want to accept, because it means they have to fundamentally change who they are and adapt.
So one of the way to fundamentally change who you really are is to get an ethnic nose job, lip reduction, and even limb lengthening if you are short. Hispanic guys would have it easier if they have mostly European features. Whereas Asians it would depend if they're tall and have some Caucasian features, such as a thin nose.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:
Dragon wrote:

So one of the way to fundamentally change who you really are is to get an ethnic nose job, lip reduction, and even limb lengthening if you are short. Hispanic guys would have it easier if they have mostly European features. Whereas Asians it would depend if they're tall and have some Caucasian features, such as a thin nose.
Well, you don't have to go that far. Just work out and eat right, make money, and work on your good points.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

So in general white European are more desirable to most women around the world ?
Time to Hide!
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Well the only people who happen to be minorities and are either married, or dating a white girl are the ones that I've known them from high school. The following are pictures taken from facebook.

This guy on the left graduated in 2006 along with the gal in the right. He is a Cambodian American and was one of the popular crowd in high school.

This is a picture of close up picture of him. Now tell me from a straight perspective if any Asian that looks like him can easily date white girls?
and

Here's another picture of him with his wife.

Here's the same Cambodian American guy with his senior prom date in which it was with a white girl. Now tell me if any of you here think that girl in the picture is good looking?

Here's a picture of him being surrounded with white girls at his high school senior graduation.

Now here's a Hispanic guy who graduated class of 2007 from high school, with his girlfriend and their baby. Now tell me if that girl in the picture is good looking?

This is the white girl that I was approached when she sat at the same table back in June of 2013, when she was 19 and I was 26 years old.
And here's a few more pictures of her.

Just thought that I would add that I live within the suburbs of Dallas, Tx, in order to give you all an idea of how its like in this part of Texas.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:Well the only people who happen to be minorities and are either married, or dating a white girl are the ones that I've known them from high school. The following are pictures taken from facebook.

This guy on the left graduated in 2006 along with the gal in the right. He is a Cambodian American and was one of the popular crowd in high school.

This is a picture of close up picture of him. Now tell me from a straight perspective if any Asian that looks like him can easily date white girls?
and

Here's another picture of him with his wife.

Here's the same Cambodian American guy with his senior prom date in which it was with a white girl. Now tell me if any of you here think that girl in the picture is good looking?

Here's a picture of him being surrounded with white girls at his high school senior graduation.

Now here's a Hispanic guy who graduated class of 2007 from high school, with his girlfriend and their baby. Now tell me if that girl in the picture is good looking?

This is the white girl that I was approached when she sat at the same table back in June of 2013, when she was 19 and I was 26 years old.
And here's a few more pictures of her.

Just thought that I would add that I live within the suburbs of Dallas, Tx, in order to give you all an idea of how its like in this part of Texas.
That's cool and all, but I must warn you about getting married in the states.