Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Western Women In One Picture

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Western Women In One Picture

Postby Dragon » Fri May 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Well...western women AND foreign bar girls/gold diggers. Be careful who you date.

Image
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am







Re: Western Women In One Picture

Postby The » Fri May 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Dragon wrote:Well...western women AND foreign bar girls/gold diggers. Be careful who you date.

Image


At least with the foreign bar girl, you know what your getting....A regular western woman however is a different story....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Western Women In One Picture

Postby Ghost » Sat May 16, 2015 2:50 am

A WW would show off that condom room and expect nothing less than you bow down and worship her for her "brave and coureagous anti-patriachal expression of sexuality."

You could put a WW and a dumpster together, and the dumpster would feel degraded. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western Women In One Picture

Postby The » Sun May 17, 2015 12:19 am

Image
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Western Women In One Picture

Postby romparoo » Sun May 17, 2015 6:55 am

Ghost wrote:A WW would show off that condom room and expect nothing less than you bow down and worship her for her "brave and coureagous anti-patriachal expression of sexuality."

You could put a WW and a dumpster together, and the dumpster would feel degraded. :lol:


This is too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am surprised you folks here don't use the 'red pill' phrase 'riding the cock carousel' more often.

I would say this is not limited to western women. Any woman who is in her 30s, and remains unmarried, is going to be like this, perhaps even worse. Women have sexual needs, like men just less frequently. Know that these women intentionally and sexually exclude the nice guys when both of them are in their 20s, while letting all the 'bad boys' and 'wannabe alphas' bang her young life away. But she will want a nice guy to marry her when she is in her 30s and losing her physical appeal. She's old and used, but want the nice guy's financial support. Don't marry her!
romparoo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Western Women In One Picture

Postby The » Sun May 17, 2015 11:13 am

romparoo wrote:
Ghost wrote:A WW would show off that condom room and expect nothing less than you bow down and worship her for her "brave and coureagous anti-patriachal expression of sexuality."

You could put a WW and a dumpster together, and the dumpster would feel degraded. :lol:


This is too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am surprised you folks here don't use the 'red pill' phrase 'riding the cock carousel' more often.

I would say this is not limited to western women. Any woman who is in her 30s, and remains unmarried, is going to be like this, perhaps even worse. Women have sexual needs, like men just less frequently. Know that these women intentionally and sexually exclude the nice guys when both of them are in their 20s, while letting all the 'bad boys' and 'wannabe alphas' bang her young life away. But she will want a nice guy to marry her when she is in her 30s and losing her physical appeal. She's old and used, but want the nice guy's financial support. Don't marry her!


Too bad the western woman doesn't see that she is destroying herself with supporting feminist behavior, several tattoos and excessive weight gain.....but then again there is not that many red pill men out here....there are still a lot of blue pill, beta men who will indeed marry these whores. ...they just don't know any better...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests