Finally, a foreign information site done RIGHT!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Finally, a foreign information site done RIGHT!

Post by The »

Hey PAG....We missed around these forums....The forums have been pretty dry without your presence....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: Hello, whining is a very unattractive quality.
Who is whining? I like the free entertainment. :)
When we are ready to promote our site, we'll use Facebook like everyone else.
Yep, that'll guarantee success, no doubt about it. :lol: Just like everyone else. Come on, PAGgy, you're a member of TPTB, remember? You can't stoop to Facebook!

We're not interested in the demographic here i.e. aesthetically challenged, inerudite, destitute, elderly, sick and sour.
Ah, yes, true, true. That must be why you keep posting here asking for opinions.

Oh, wait.
We want young outgoing people like this:

Hi,

I run a facebook travel group with 11,000 members and I would love to connect with you guys. I heard about your plans from a friend. I'm an American who was born in Germany, speaks French and has traveled to (and immersed myself in the culture) over 8 countries, including Latvia, Haiti, Thailand and Iceland. I recently returned from a 3-month adventure schooling in the Alps of Switzerland, doing art residencies in Berlin, and camping and hitch hiking in Iceland. Inspired I've begun my re-learning of the German language. Our values and vision are closely aligned.

My closest friends live in other countries from South Africa to South America, from Canada to Russia, and all parts of Europe. I have educational degrees in International Management and serve on the Board of two International organizations. Oh - and did I mention I'm a writer!
Why not just write a letter pretending to be from Mr. B. Wayne? Go big or go home! :lol:
Fundamentally the problem all people are ultimately trying to solve is how to live their life and enjoy it, add value to anything in that equation without being overly intrusive and people come around and back for more to whatever it is that you are doing that helps them achieve that (or even hide how unenjoyable their life is lol sadly in the case of most people).

Seriously, we already have writers from the NYT, BBC, TIME, ETC ready to go with pieces.

It's actually not that hard to get media attention if you're not retarded. Both anecdotal (evidence) as well as science supports the fact that the greatest happiness is found in positive social interactions and relationships.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

LMAO
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: Fundamentally the problem all people are ultimately trying to solve is how to live their life and enjoy it, add value to anything in that equation without being overly intrusive and people come around and back for more to whatever it is that you are doing that helps them achieve that (or even hide how unenjoyable their life is lol sadly in the case of most people).
http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/lamer.htm
Seriously, we already have writers from the NYT, BBC, TIME, ETC ready to go with pieces.
Sure, buddy, sure. And that must be how you will avoid PC - by using pieces from some of the most blue pill stooges out there. :lol:
Both anecdotal (evidence) as well as science supports the fact that the greatest happiness is found in positive social interactions and relationships.
No shit? What's next? Wet water? Warm sunshine? :lol:
Lol, you backwards ape, you can't help yourself can you?. When I say pieces, I mean news articles praising our new worldwide sociological resource. The websites you see that are PC are that way because the owners are also PC or have no interest in ideological battles. We're sociological site, we deal sociological issues. HA is just an ideological site and why it going nowhere. http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warri ... ologue.htm

You can talk about America women sucking etc etc if you don't sounds like some 40 year retard who just hates women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
We all know it's you. So the question is, why have you returned as a woman this time? Do you have a fantasy about being an alpha female? Do you have gender identity issues? Haha.
It's nice to have a resident clown in this forum. Why not to enjoy some funny comments? To laugh is considered to be healthy.

Alpha female? More the opposite. I guess, he might be a desperate male feminist. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26966&p=225933#p225933
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

BlackKnight wrote:
Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: Fundamentally the problem all people are ultimately trying to solve is how to live their life and enjoy it, add value to anything in that equation without being overly intrusive and people come around and back for more to whatever it is that you are doing that helps them achieve that (or even hide how unenjoyable their life is lol sadly in the case of most people).
Sure, buddy, sure. And that must be how you will avoid PC - by using pieces from some of the most blue pill stooges out there. :lol:
Both anecdotal (evidence) as well as science supports the fact that the greatest happiness is found in positive social interactions and relationships.
Lol, you backwards ape, you can't help yourself can you?. When I say pieces, I mean news articles praising our new worldwide sociological resource. The websites you see that are PC are that way because the owners are also PC or have no interest in ideological battles. We're sociological site, we deal sociological issues. HA is just an ideological site and why it going nowhere. http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warri ... ologue.htm

You can talk about America women sucking etc etc if you don't sounds like some 40 year retard who just hates women.
Your Avatar sucks, by the way Ghost is supernatural if you didn't know he is not of the flesh.
Time to Hide!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: Lol, you backwards ape, you can't help yourself can you?. When I say pieces, I mean news articles praising our new worldwide sociological resource. The websites you see that are PC are that way because the owners are also PC or have no interest in ideological battles. We're sociological site, we deal sociological issues. HA is just an ideological site and why it going nowhere. http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warri ... ologue.htm

Ah, that must be why the MSM tolerates no criticism of WW and portrays them as eternally pure, innocent angels...So, sure, you're going to get MSM stooges to write positive reviews for your site about traveling for better women (from a "sociological" perspective, of course. All hail the sociologists! Masters of the softest pseudo-science in the world!)

I really wish you believed half the bullshit you post and weren't just trolling. It would be so much more interesting that way. :lol:
We'll probably use females to talk about females, asians to talk about asians, etc, etc so it's less of an issue. You people have absolutely no tack or charm. A socially inept geek devoid of charm is to women what a fat, physically unattractive woman is to a man. So of course they ban you.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Moretorque wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Your Avatar sucks, by the way Ghost is supernatural if you didn't know he is not of the flesh.
Why does it suck? :cry:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

:twisted:
Last edited by BlackKnight on May 24th, 2015, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

BlackKnight wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Why does it suck? :cry:
A person of your stature can do better.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow we ought to build a shrine or altar to PAG and his alter ego Black Knight. lol

We should start a religion or cult around him too. lol

Some men are destined for greatness. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Ghost wrote:
The wrote:Hey PAG....We missed around these forums....The forums have been pretty dry without your presence....
You just really hate subtlety don't you? What's next? A big neon sign as your avatar with the word 'troll' on it? :lol:
Ahhhh Ghost-troll....Still riding my dick huh? :lol: