Choosing a Wife Who Will Look Hot at 40.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Choosing a Wife Who Will Look Hot at 40.

Post by MrMan »

My wife is going to turn 40 this year. She's Indonesian, and she's still really beautiful. My face is aging a bit, but she stays out of the sun and keeps putting stuff on her face, and she looks probably like she's in her early 30's if that. She's still thin. We've had several kids, but she's still thin. She never got super fat during pregnancy, several pounds, but never fat other than baby weight.

I think this is a good topic, choosing a wife who is hot at 40. I wish I knew all the secrets to knowing in advance. My wife is the type who doesn't go to food for comfort. She might skip a meal if she's busy. When we first met, she was probably too skinny. She might not have been 90 pounds. I'd say she's in the 9 or 9 plus range. She probably was a few tenths of a percentage points for looks as far as her face goes when she was super skinny. It probably wasn't good for her health, but I think it did bring out her features. She's still beautiful with a more normal, but still thin body weight.

As a single woman, she was thin, with no chunkiness at all. That could be one tip-- get the thin type, not the 'just barely thin' ones. Her dad is also very thin. I hadn't met her birth mom while dating. She's not fat, but not as thin as her dad. Also, Asians may tend to be thinner on average, and part of that could be diet. She cooks lots of great food, but we rarely eat processed foods (e.g. hot pockets, twinkies, etc.) She's never had a huge appetite, compared to me. She'll get hungry, but not eat huge amounts of food.

My wife isn't athletic and doesn't go out exercising hardly ever beyond normal activities like shopping or taking the kids to the park. She wants to drive three blocks if she takes the kids to the park, when I'd walk with them for exercise. So exercise isn't really the trick in her case.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Choosing a Wife Who Will Look Hot at 40.

Post by MrMan »

She's got kind of an old woman look to her. Is she 100 or something?
The
Junior Poster

Re: Choosing a Wife Who Will Look Hot at 40.

Post by The »

Its all dependent on diet and exercise....If they do neither than they would look old and worn out at 40...