Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:If you're primary goal is wife-hunting and settling down there, though, I think in the long term finding a good girl is not your biggest problem.

The bigger problem is going to be living in a country where you're seen as rich and everyone wants to rip you off. The boy who could have been my future brother in law stole from me. I've never even taken a single taxi in Philippines that didn't try to overcharge me. Outside of my girlfriend and her family and friends, I hardly met anyone who didn't try to get money out of me.

I know I'm veering off topic a bit, but what we need is a network in which we can help each other. Obviously would have to keep mongers out since we'd be looking for wives and settling down in peace. Philippines is potentially a great country for being, but without money, a good girl, and friends, it can eat you alive overnight.
This is a good post. The biggest issue usually isn't finding an acceptable wife. The biggest issue is figuring out how to support a wife while living in a place that isn't a shithole. Context matters. No matter how good your woman is, your life will suck if you live in a bad environment.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Whats wrong with that...I thought white people dig sluts and whores .... :lol: :lol:

When western culture comes up with something better...Lets not judge others...only Indian's with stroung Arranged marriage tradition are allowed to judge...not a culture that came up with Bf-Gf..One Night Stands, Live In relationship :wink: :wink: :lol:
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The worst part about anything overseas is that people give clues that other people in a culture can easily pick up on. It goes both ways. Girl throws herself at an expat and every other expat wonders why she can't see the obvious and vise versa. At least in the west you can usually [not always] pick up on what a person is like, if not right away then at least fairly quickly. Then you get those like the Chinese and Japanese who are supreme masters at turning on a dime once they get married.

As for inlaws. Sure it would be nice to have family you can depend on. Sometimes that is the way it works in the PI. Sometimes your M-i-L will spend every dime you send letting her husband die thinking his daughter doesn't care and screwing over your wife's siblings also telling them nothing was sent. Sometimes you will make a business deal with your uncle regarding livestock and find that they don't seem to be breeding as they should as uncle rips her off blind. To quote 2 stories. Plus the many stories of a girl who whores herself or works herself into an early grave alone overseas so everyone back home can sit on their lazy asses and not lift a finger to help her or themselves.
Plus the fun of sending money over without any gratitude but knowing if it stopped, you would get branded a cheap bugger.

Is it every case? No. However it seems common. It is a bad thing when Philiphiles warn you to run the moment the girl starts talking about sick water buffalo and medical bills because they are almost never true and a bad sign of things to come and how common this is.

I also think it is very telling that middle and upper class women will with very few exceptions have anything to do with you. Sure they will whore off their 20 year old daughter to some 70 year old fat alcoholic guy in marriage. That alone should tell you how real many of those relationships are. At least in Japan, China and Korea usually you can date and even marry women who are in the middle class, the uber hot ones generally won't bother with marriage but you don't have to go for the slum dog 1 pesoairs.

Sure it's a third world country and poverty makes people desperate.

On the plus side, if you just want a woman and you don't care about being an ATM machine and can afford it, at least it seems easy and the age difference can be enticing.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
The bigger problem is going to be living in a country where you're seen as rich and everyone wants to rip you off. The boy who could have been my future brother in law stole from me. I've never even taken a single taxi in Philippines that didn't try to overcharge me. Outside of my girlfriend and her family and friends, I hardly met anyone who didn't try to get money out of me.

This +1

You even hear it from country boasters on the youtube.

People who have hired 6 maids and have been ripped off by all of them
Hired 30 people and only had 1 honest
The need for 3 people at a cash so they can keep an eye on each other
Crap hospitals that have guards to keep patients from escaping [bring cash with you] although apparently the law has changed a bit on that.
The bullet scam.

I doubt anyone would live there if they could get a woman elsewhere and or could afford to live anywhere else.

I've heard that having a life insurance policy on yourself is like having a death warrant. You don't hear that about too many other women.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

YUP Most women are whores when you boil it down. I am 38 and can't get a date here in the US it seems but if my bank account was 10X bigger i know dates would not be an issue. SO I go where the economic disparity falls in my favor.. do I care that these girls are after my money? No, as long as I am getting my cock sucked I could give a shit less about it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Johnny1975 wrote:I get it. There are whores and sluts everywhere. And I understand that in the Philippines there are lots of them, for whatever reason (poverty, etc). But I've not been able to read or find any videos or anything that shows normal nightlife. It seems that in the Philippines nightlife = whores.

All I see is old codgers getting with young women who if money wasn't a factor probably would rather go with guys a bit closer to their own age or maybe even a decade older or whatever, or someone that they actually had some real rapport with or something in common. It gets boring after a while. Where's the scene where people go to have a real, sincere good time?

Yes sex is nice but it seems that over there it's way too cheap and to be honest it saddens me to see such attractive, nice seeming girls doing what they're doing. Actually I find it disgusting. People complain about western women being sluts but this is pretty much the same thing, and I think filipinas are better than that. I read recently that there are about 500,000 prostitutes there and I think that's f***ing disgusting.

Is there such a thing as normal nightlife, normal bars or nightclubs where girls go out just to have a couple of drinks and a chat and a laugh and dance and maybe flirt or whatever, but without the whoring? Or are all nightclubs just whore joints? Where do people go to just have a good time and meet other people and just do normal stuff? Where are the normal venues? Do they even exist? Where do the normal women go to have a normal good time? If there wasn't such a demand for sex would all women just stay at home and knit?

If I ever go there, I like the idea of being able to go out for a drink at night and get chatting with some nice girls who aren't whores or sluts.
There's plenty of pinays that aren't whores, but they tend to not indulge in the nightlife. Just as you don't walk into a nunnery looking for whores, you don't walk into a bar looking for marriage material.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

So where does one meet the good ones.
More so where does one meet a good one that is say over 30.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

cdnFA wrote:So where does one meet the good ones.
More so where does one meet a good one that is say over 30.
In General Santos!!

Nah, anywhere outside the big cities really. You can find over 30 and a virgin. I was introduced to one once. She wasn't attractive to me personally, and I didn't see the point as I knew I could easily get a girl 10+ years younger. If you want, however, 30 and even 40 year old virgins actually do exist. Or at least they did in 2009 when I was last there...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:
In General Santos!!

Nah, anywhere outside the big cities really. You can find over 30 and a virgin. I was introduced to one once. She wasn't attractive to me personally, and I didn't see the point as I knew I could easily get a girl 10+ years younger. If you want, however, 30 and even 40 year old virgins actually do exist. Or at least they did in 2009 when I was last there...

Ignoring the virginity thing, I mean there is a broad range between virgin and whore after all, how do you know they were honest about it.
There was a recent question on Quora asking why they lie so much about being virgins and much like in Thailand, Philippines are not exactly known for being an honest trustworthy people.

One person who is keen on the place mentioned going after the 18 to 20 year old set because he didn't want kids and it was extremely difficult to find anyone much older who didn't get herself knocked up one way or another. He also found it very difficult to find anyone who didn't want kids but that is another story.

I don't know, I could see going over there and wandering around but short of randomly approaching strangers, and with my utter inability to tell age that would get me in trouble fast [34, I thought she was 50's, 15 I thought she was 35, and these are fellow white chicks]. I could wait for someone to approach me but I'd figure those would be on the hunt for money or perm residence especially if there is an age difference. Anyone older and if she was that bold to do the approach, she wouldn't have been single that long.
Dating sites seem to be scam central.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The short answer is you don't know, and will never know unless you take the virginity yourself. Even then, the cynical guy will just say she had the hymen restoration surgery.

You are likely only to meet such people through introductions and only after being there for some time and really getting to know people. I don't mean you have to hang out and go to KTV with them, but as Yohan mentioned in another thread, after you have been there for some time, always shopping and eating at the same places and doing "your thing", people will generally get used to you and get to know you. If you haven't been parading around a host of bargirls, they might ask if you are interested in meeting "so and so"...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The_Adventurer wrote:The short answer is you don't know, and will never know unless you take the virginity yourself. Even then, the cynical guy will just say she had the hymen restoration surgery.

You are likely only to meet such people through introductions and only after being there for some time and really getting to know people. I don't mean you have to hang out and go to KTV with them, but as Yohan mentioned in another thread, after you have been there for some time, always shopping and eating at the same places and doing "your thing", people will generally get used to you and get to know you. If you haven't been parading around a host of bargirls, they might ask if you are interested in meeting "so and so"...
That makes sense, however, non sluts walk down the street and go to malls just like sluts. They may not go to clubs and whatnot but it's not like they're permanently hidden away. So when I hear so many stories about some guy approaching lots of girls and getting lots of numbers and having sex with most of the girls that they meet, it makes me wonder.

I mean, if it was a case of getting rejected by most of them, at least I could assume that many of the rejectors aren't sluts. But what I hear is that many of them do accept. Then again, maybe people don't like talking about and mentioning the ones that say no or don't respond, who knows. What I'd like is to hear about girls who refused to have sex. Those are the ones that I'd like to meet if I ever go there.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Johnny1975 wrote: That makes sense, however, non sluts walk down the street and go to malls just like sluts. They may not go to clubs and whatnot but it's not like they're permanently hidden away. So when I hear so many stories about some guy approaching lots of girls and getting lots of numbers and having sex with most of the girls that they meet, it makes me wonder.

I mean, if it was a case of getting rejected by most of them, at least I could assume that many of the rejectors aren't sluts. But what I hear is that many of them do accept. Then again, maybe people don't like talking about and mentioning the ones that say no or don't respond, who knows. What I'd like is to hear about girls who refused to have sex. Those are the ones that I'd like to meet if I ever go there.
But where are these guys doing this? When I was out in places like General Santos, Las Pinas, or Molino, I met numerous young, beautiful girls who spoke no english. I'd give them my number and they'd start texting in tagalog. I had a buddy who could help me, but I doubt I, nor any foreigner who won't take the effort to learn the language, will ever find out if they are sluts or not. For the guy who does, his odds are much better, because you almost never see a foreigner out in these places.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote: That makes sense, however, non sluts walk down the street and go to malls just like sluts. They may not go to clubs and whatnot but it's not like they're permanently hidden away. So when I hear so many stories about some guy approaching lots of girls and getting lots of numbers and having sex with most of the girls that they meet, it makes me wonder.

But where are these guys doing this? When I was out in places like General Santos, Las Pinas, or Molino, I met numerous young, beautiful girls who spoke no english. I'd give them my number and they'd start texting in tagalog. I had a buddy who could help me, but I doubt I, nor any foreigner who won't take the effort to learn the language, will ever find out if they are sluts or not. For the guy who does, his odds are much better, because you almost never see a foreigner out in these places.
Yes but even if a girl doesn't speak much english, she could still be a slut in her own language. Then again, I suppose if she's had less contact with foreigners, the chances of her being slutty could be less. But who knows? All I'm saying is that I would like to think that there's a whole section of society over there where the girls are conservative. Not just geographically, but everywhere (if one looks for the signs...but what are they?) I'm certainly willing to learn tagalog (I already know a bit), but she's going to have to know english well enough to be long time, I mean long term. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jv_XR6RMAI
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

If her father guards her with a shotgun, that's probably a good sign.

If you have to ask her father, rather than her, to take her on a date, that's probably a good sign too.

If she has a 9:00 PM curfew, still gets spankings, is actually active in the church (choir for example), these can all be good signs.

Of course, if she is muslim, that can also be a pretty good sign.

The above are all actual people I have met.

Nothing is foolproof. In the end, you have to choose to believe there is something good out there and go try it, or give up and move on to the next potential country. (which would be what?)