Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Post by Vendri »

Don't know how much my 2 cents will contribute, but...here I go.

I only got to know one Filipina (A native one, not an Americanized one) on a deep level in my 20 years of life, starting back in September 2014. Never was a partying type of girl, nor a smoker/drinker. I met her on DataInAsia (Which I really need to go back to one of these days) and we were, for the most part, affectionate friends, until March 2015, when we were a couple for a month. A big contributor to her falling in love with me was because I am against things that the West likes to embrace (Abortion, Divorce, Infidelity, et cetera)", and she genuinely saw the potential for me being a great Father to future offspring.

However, it ended due to a few major screwups on my part, and we are not talking anymore. I regret what I did, as she treated me 100x better than most of the White sluts I met before her, in both the friendly and romantic senses. I genuinely hope she finds happiness in whatever she does in life, she deserves lots of it.

But anyways...enough of my rambling. My response to the Topic Title is: No. I can't believe that Filipinas are degenerate whores/sluts on nearly the same level as American girls (Who I simply despise, save for very select few). And even if there are Filipina whores/sluts down there, they may be doing it for other reasons, not just to demonstrate "Sexual Liberation" Feminist garbage like American girls do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I am working with a lot of Filipinas in my office and they are a very polite and hard working women. They work the whole day and after thats they do the house chores and take car of husband and kids. I would definitely go for a Filipina ten times over a materialistic and lazy woman which many Thai women have become
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

Agreed Drronnie, my Filipina ex worked (Sometimes with unstable power uptime in her area), she was not lazy at all.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Vendri wrote:
And even if there are Filipina whores/sluts down there, they may be doing it for other reasons, not just to demonstrate "Sexual Liberation" Feminist garbage like American girls do.
Damn good point.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
The title of this thread is very odd and the question is as well. There is no such thing as "every" and there is no basis for asking if even the average Filipina is a whore or slut. How do you define a whore or slut?

I would say no, the typical Filipina is not a whore or a slut. But they do fall in love easily, because they are eager to find a Mr. Right who will give them long lasting love. They are not prudent or careful or picky or judgmental either. This means that they will fall for a guy easily if he sweet talks them, and will put out quicker than women of other ethnicities.

So yes, they will have sex with a guy easier and faster, but that doesn't make them sluts or whores. They are just overly eager for love and do not think before they act, because they are instinct-driven and don't think before they act. They just do what feels good. That's why you see so many single moms in the Philippines who have never been legally married.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Many are not. I know my wife was raised in a very strict Catholic family where her mother was/still is a drill sergeant. All three sisters had a very early curfew and it was made clear early that they were to have no boyfriends and/or hang out with riff raff. Virginity was something that was held onto until marriage and it given as a gift to the future husband. Premarital sex was simply not an option for them.

Cathy says this upbringing is common in the smaller towns in Phils.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:OP,
The title of this thread is very odd and the question is as well. There is no such thing as "every" and there is no basis for asking if even the average Filipina is a whore or slut. How do you define a whore or slut?

I would say no, the typical Filipina is not a whore or a slut. But they do fall in love easily, because they are eager to find a Mr. Right who will give them long lasting love. They are not prudent or careful or picky or judgmental either. This means that they will fall for a guy easily if he sweet talks them, and will put out quicker than women of other ethnicities.

So yes, they will have sex with a guy easier and faster, but that doesn't make them sluts or whores. They are just overly eager for love and do not think before they act, because they are instinct-driven and don't think before they act. They just do what feels good. That's why you see so many single moms in the Philippines who have never been legally married.
Winston your posts are getting better and better.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I agree. That's exactly what I think. They are very romantic, and they want to escalate quickly. A couple of days ago I had one say I love you, and I've only been chatting with her for a few weeks. I think it may have been because I called her sweetheart in one of my messages. She's sending me photos, and I know that if I wanted I could easily persuade her to send nude photos. But I'm not going to. Yes they're very naive, and that's a shame. But somehow, I don't think that high cock counts affect them very much. I just think they're very resilient and hard to ruin. Sometimes I think that filipinas and filipinos are not made for each other, hence the attraction to westerners. If I was the president of the Philippines I'd make it illegal to attempt to ruin one of my female citizens, and punish any transgressors with marriage to a western woman. Or life imprisonment for minor offenders. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A

Any behaviour from them which could technically be classed as slutty happens for very different reasons than it does for western women. Same for prostitution and single mothers. Very different reasons. But because the outcome is similar, filipinas get a bad reputation. The same goes for the whole idea of them wanting a westerner to help them escape their country. I was debating this with a friend who insisted that that's how they are, and I couldn't get it into his head that it's not exactly like that. He had his train of thought all mapped out, with all the answers, and nothing was going to derail him. The title of the thread shouldn't be taken too seriously.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Johnny1975 wrote:

I agree. That's exactly what I think. They are very romantic, and they want to escalate quickly. A couple of days ago I had one say I love you, and I've only been chatting with her for a few weeks. I think it may have been because I called her sweetheart in one of my messages. She's sending me photos, and I know that if I wanted I could easily persuade her to send nude photos. But I'm not going to. Yes they're very naive, and that's a shame.
If fathers guarded their daughters properly, the naivete would not be a problem. And from the perspective of a lover, such clingy innocence could be quite endearing.

And this also explains why Filipina bargirls can actually be good wives to some (perhaps grizzled) men. (Not suggesting it, just observing). Because they haven't lost the capacity to love.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

This is supposedly a respectable filipina.

Listen closely to what she says at 0:33 and 7:12 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UwDjdaMda0

Listen at 10:29 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfTjlkignw
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You cannot really control it, or prevent it. There will always be moments where a girl is unsupervised, if only for a few hours. Try looking after five daughters or more, and making sure they are always home on time and in your eyesight 24\7. Lol, not gonna happen. Teenagers are resourceful, they find ways. Filipina girls are not more slutty then other women, nor or are they less slutty or frigid. They are just hot-blooded, healthy people who like sex as much as the next person.

Parents will urge their children to be careful, to focus on studies first, not to date before a certain age. But they do it anyway because the urge is too strong. Of course not all Filipina's are whores or sluts, that's preposterous. In the small towns, the girls just go to school, and hang out with friends. There are no bars, they just get together and drink a bit. Sometimes, things happen. Poor provincial girls don't have access to birth control easily, so the effects of a little adventure quickly show.

Any country where girls marry young, there's often a catch. Parents, especially in poor countries, are highly focused on their children's education. They see their sons and daughters as an old age security. So they don't really want to see their daughter get knocked up and married young, before she finishes her studies and secures a decent-paying job to help out her old folks. When the son of a richer family knocks up a girl from a poorer family, however, they just pay off the girls family with a pig and be done with it.

The focus on only marrying virgins and importance that is placed on virginity, is kind of preposterous.
You have daughters of your own, correct? Honestly, how would you feel about them slutting around?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

gnosis wrote:You have daughters of your own, correct? Honestly, how would you feel about them slutting around?
I do not believe in the Western notion of keeping your distance from your in-laws, instead I prefer the Filipino style household with up to four generations in various degrees of relations all living together in one house. There are a lot of cousins, second and third cousins, all of whom the kids call their aunt or uncle, keeping an eye on what's going on and who's going in or out. There is a lot of social control in small villages. The people who f**k up are the ones who live on a remote farm and leave the kids to fend for themselves. Or the foreigner who decides he "needs his distance", and then things go wrong in his absence or the absence of other good role models.

Also, I own a gun. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

marcosZeitola,

How does one find privacy than? I mean at one time even in the west there was extended family living close together or sometimes under the same roof. I think with westerners it's hard to adapt to a lifestyle of many many people under one roof.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm really starting to lose hope. I'm starting to think most of them are whores and/or sluts. As much as we criticize western women, I have to say, in some ways they're better. At least you can go to a club or a bar in the west and know that none of the girls are prostitutes, and even the sluts, well at least they're discreet. It seems that in the Philippines, women in nightclubs and other similar places = whores and sluts. It's like there's a line, and if you cross it, anything goes. You're either a good girl, or you cross that line and once you've crossed it, who cares what you do. I think nearly every one of us could go to a nightclub in the Philippines and bang every single girl there. At least western girls come in various shades, whereas with filipinas, it's black and white. I suppose the good part of that is that at least you know what you're dealing with (although who knows), but it's still not good.

Even when I was younger, I always instinctively found the idea childish of kissing some random girl in a club or at a party (even though I have done it myself, but a part of me always found it tacky). The reason I say that is because I've just been watching some videos of clubs in the Philippines where girls are asked to kiss some random guy, and in some cases, other girls ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... R_udO0WKfp ). I hate to sound like some boring old timer, but I really find it disgusting. Sure, it's kind of exciting, but I find it morally disgusting and degenerate.

Why can't they just go out, have a good time, maybe flirt a bit, but keep their mouths and legs shut? And where are all the good girls that I keep hearing about? I've tried to maintain a good opinion of that country and the women in it, but I'm seeing now that it's a shit hole and the women are mostly whores or promiscuous. And even if a girl does seem legit, you never know what she would do given the chance. Scroll up to my last post and watch the videos to see what I mean. Now I'm starting to wonder how many of the supposedly decent girls that I've been chatting with on the dating sites are as bad. I'm very disappointed.

Maybe it would be worth going there one day, maybe not. I don't know. Maybe it's a case of the good girls being almost invisible unless you seek them. Maybe they do outnumber the degenerates after all (as I've always hoped), maybe not, who knows. It could just be that so many visitors over there aren't looking for the decent girls, and because they're the ones that report the most, it gives a certain impression.