Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Ghost » Wed May 11, 2016 1:58 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:07 am

The_Adventurer wrote:you have to choose to believe


I'm trying very hard. I've already swung in the direction of thinking that most of them are great, now I'm swinging in the other direction, and as soon as I've got the full picture, I'll know more or less what I'm dealing with.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Ghost » Wed May 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:you have to choose to believe


I'm trying very hard. I've already swung in the direction of thinking that most of them are great, now I'm swinging in the other direction, and as soon as I've got the full picture, I'll know more or less what I'm dealing with.


Everything you'll find online will pale in comparison to what it be like being there. There are good ones there. The problem is 99% of the women who get online to look for men are the bad ones. Bad girls use online dating because that's their last resort. Good girls use online dating occasionally too, but they quickly get discouraged and leave. I've met several on Date in Asia for example, girls who messaged me because I appear like the good guy they are looking for. We'd usually talk about how hard it is to find someone decent, maybe add them on Facebook, and then their profiles disappear from the dating site. If you judge everything from online experiences, it will overwhelmingly be negative. I often feel that way about girls online, even though I've been to Philippines 4 times.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Ghost wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:you have to choose to believe


I'm trying very hard. I've already swung in the direction of thinking that most of them are great, now I'm swinging in the other direction, and as soon as I've got the full picture, I'll know more or less what I'm dealing with.


Everything you'll find online will pale in comparison to what it be like being there. There are good ones there. The problem is 99% of the women who get online to look for men are the bad ones. Bad girls use online dating because that's their last resort. Good girls use online dating occasionally too, but they quickly get discouraged and leave. I've met several on Date in Asia for example, girls who messaged me because I appear like the good guy they are looking for. We'd usually talk about how hard it is to find someone decent, maybe add them on Facebook, and then their profiles disappear from the dating site. If you judge everything from online experiences, it will overwhelmingly be negative. I often feel that way about girls online, even though I've been to Philippines 4 times.


Actually most of the girls that I've chatted to online seem pretty decent. I've only ever been asked for money 3 times out of the many that I've chatted with, and if I judge them by what I've seen online, I'd say it's mostly pretty good (conservative), but if I judge from all the accounts that I've read, it paints a picture of a nation packed with sluts, ready to go back to some stranger's place on the 1st date. The only reasonable thing I can conclude is that there are lots of sluts everywhere, plus lots of good girls that we rarely hear about for whatever reason. I guess there's something there for everybody.

It would be nice if there was some source where I could read stories about decent girls, instead of the usual notch count stories that I find so tiresome and depressing.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Ghost » Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby gnosis » Thu May 12, 2016 3:07 am

Ghost wrote:At least in Philippines, men don't get left out of the slut culture.


It would probably be more accurate to say, "At least in the Philippines, men like us don't get left out of the slut culture." :D
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Ghost » Thu May 12, 2016 6:57 pm

gnosis wrote:
Ghost wrote:At least in Philippines, men don't get left out of the slut culture.


It would probably be more accurate to say, "At least in the Philippines, men like us don't get left out of the slut culture." :D


Filipinos don't get left out of it either. Maybe if they're born deformed or retarded, but that would happen to any man anywhere. I'm not saying it's good, but it's better than what the West does, where the men are expected to be work-horses for no benefits whatsoever.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Balmung » Thu May 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Actually most of the girls that I've chatted to online seem pretty decent. I've only ever been asked for money 3 times out of the many that I've chatted with, and if I judge them by what I've seen online, I'd say it's mostly pretty good (conservative), but if I judge from all the accounts that I've read, it paints a picture of a nation packed with sluts, ready to go back to some stranger's place on the 1st date. The only reasonable thing I can conclude is that there are lots of sluts everywhere, plus lots of good girls that we rarely hear about for whatever reason. I guess there's something there for everybody.

It would be nice if there was some source where I could read stories about decent girls, instead of the usual notch count stories that I find so tiresome and depressing.


I see a different possibility: A lot of the trip reports you see about sluts, I suspect are a small group that are going with white guys over and over again. "Oh, this is the first time I've been with a kano!" Yeah, sure. Just google "Eskimo brothers" if you want to know more.

I mean, look at all those stories. Where do they take place? Manila, Angeles, Cebu City together make up 95%+. Have you *ever* seen a slut story from Iligan, or Legazpi, or Laoag, or Iloilo? Because I bet there are plenty of nice girls in those places. (Not to say there aren't nice girls in Manila, but sluts will gravitate towards big cities- most of them still fear social censure, and enjoy the anonymity and endless stream of men a big city affords.) Some girls just play the Kano circuit.

I've got a nice girl... whaddya wanna know? :mrgreen:
Balmung
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Balmung » Thu May 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Ghost wrote:
gnosis wrote:
Ghost wrote:At least in Philippines, men don't get left out of the slut culture.


It would probably be more accurate to say, "At least in the Philippines, men like us don't get left out of the slut culture." :D


Filipinos don't get left out of it either. Maybe if they're born deformed or retarded, but that would happen to any man anywhere. I'm not saying it's good, but it's better than what the West does, where the men are expected to be work-horses for no benefits whatsoever.


So you seem to be saying that average dudes are getting more sex in the Philippines. (I don't disagree, I'm just interested to hear your take.) To me, that means one of the following must be true:

1. Women are having more sex (greater supply)
2. Top dudes are having less sex than in the West (less sexual inequality)
3. A greater number of guys are not even in the market- gay, waiting for marraige, ect. (less demand)
4. Some combination of the above

Anything I've missed?
Balmung
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Ghost » Thu May 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Balmung wrote:So you seem to be saying that average dudes are getting more sex in the Philippines. (I don't disagree, I'm just interested to hear your take.) To me, that means one of the following must be true:

1. Women are having more sex (greater supply)
2. Top dudes are having less sex than in the West (less sexual inequality)
3. A greater number of guys are not even in the market- gay, waiting for marraige, ect. (less demand)
4. Some combination of the above

Anything I've missed?


There's a lot of lying and f***ing going on. Phils is just like one giant family where everybody sleeps with everybody else. When there's a lack of a misandrist, oppressive government, the average guy does pretty well getting laid.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Pinayhunter » Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 am

The Philippines is like Disneyland for men. Check out this incel with his cute Filipina gf:

Image
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:52 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby cdnFA » Fri May 13, 2016 2:59 am

Guys do lie and exaggerate.
Guys get approached by sluts.
There is an element of P4P [cab fare, paying for a night out which she could never afford otherwise] that is implied but not explicit.
We don't know the particulars of these guys. Maybe the guy making out like a rock star is wealthy, built and attractive with lots of game, likewise the guy who goes to asia is an extreme fugly chud with no social skills. I've heard of such people in Japan and Chinese even though everyone "knows" that "all white guys get laid there", there was at least one guy here who went to the PI and got nowhere.
White people whose pensions exceed that of local doctors in a country of crushing poverty where buying a coke is a treat are bound to do well.
Even poor chicks in Canada and the US do well enough not to throw themselves at the rich, in the PI being a gold digger means much much more to your standard of living.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby cdnFA » Fri May 13, 2016 3:02 am

Pinayhunter wrote:The Philippines is like Disneyland for men. Check out this incel with his cute Filipina gf:



Picture means nothing

1: Is he really an incel?
2: Did he pay the girl?


Hell I could get a picture like that from a hot blond white chick if I really wanted to and I am utterly hopeless when it comes to dating.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri May 13, 2016 7:59 am

Ghost wrote:What site(s) do you use to find Filipinas, Johnny?


I don't want to say. You know what this lot are like.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri May 13, 2016 8:26 am

Western people are just more spastic about sex, in other countries it's a more natural part of life, not as over-analyzed or obsessed over. It just happens, it's no big deal. Human nature. In the Western world pets are neutered and kept indoors, in third world country by the time a kid is three he will have seen dogs or other animals mating in the street and know how babies are made, no "kids come from storks" bullshit, just watching and observing.

In the Western world, and other "civilized" nations, people are a strange mix of obsessively puritan and hypersexualized. Especially, it seems, in America. This is a very unhealthy way of going about things and causes many young men and women to be sexually confused.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests