Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women with braces

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women with braces

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:11 am

Why do so many SE asian women have braces? I look at their teeth and they look fine to me, so what's the problem?

Also, they used to irritate me, but now that I've seen it so much, it's become a bit of a turn on. Like pigtails. Oh...pigtails.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Women with braces

Postby xiongmao » Tue May 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Yeah braces were a big thing in Thailand and it was cool when a date turned up wearing them. I dated a lot of women who had them, but fake b(.)(.)bed ladies eluded me. Probably no bad thing lol.

The alternative... there's some truly tragic dental work in Japan (even amongst idols), but crooked teeth are also a turn on.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Women with braces

Postby The » Wed May 20, 2015 2:38 am

xiongmao wrote:Yeah braces were a big thing in Thailand and it was cool when a date turned up wearing them. I dated a lot of women who had them, but fake b(.)(.)bed ladies eluded me. Probably no bad thing lol.

The alternative... there's some truly tragic dental work in Japan (even amongst idols), but crooked teeth are also a turn on.

Crooked teeth a turn on? Thats like saying that a masculine western woman is a "turn on".... :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions