Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Women with braces

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Women with braces

Post by Johnny1975 » May 19th, 2015, 11:11 am

Why do so many SE asian women have braces? I look at their teeth and they look fine to me, so what's the problem?

Also, they used to irritate me, but now that I've seen it so much, it's become a bit of a turn on. Like pigtails. Oh...pigtails.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Women with braces

Post by xiongmao » May 19th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Yeah braces were a big thing in Thailand and it was cool when a date turned up wearing them. I dated a lot of women who had them, but fake b(.)(.)bed ladies eluded me. Probably no bad thing lol.

The alternative... there's some truly tragic dental work in Japan (even amongst idols), but crooked teeth are also a turn on.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

The
Junior Poster

Re: Women with braces

Post by The » May 20th, 2015, 3:38 am

xiongmao wrote:Yeah braces were a big thing in Thailand and it was cool when a date turned up wearing them. I dated a lot of women who had them, but fake b(.)(.)bed ladies eluded me. Probably no bad thing lol.

The alternative... there's some truly tragic dental work in Japan (even amongst idols), but crooked teeth are also a turn on.
Crooked teeth a turn on? Thats like saying that a masculine western woman is a "turn on".... :roll: