Women with braces

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Women with braces

Post by Johnny1975 »

Why do so many SE asian women have braces? I look at their teeth and they look fine to me, so what's the problem?

Also, they used to irritate me, but now that I've seen it so much, it's become a bit of a turn on. Like pigtails. Oh...pigtails.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Women with braces

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah braces were a big thing in Thailand and it was cool when a date turned up wearing them. I dated a lot of women who had them, but fake b(.)(.)bed ladies eluded me. Probably no bad thing lol.

The alternative... there's some truly tragic dental work in Japan (even amongst idols), but crooked teeth are also a turn on.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Women with braces

Post by The »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah braces were a big thing in Thailand and it was cool when a date turned up wearing them. I dated a lot of women who had them, but fake b(.)(.)bed ladies eluded me. Probably no bad thing lol.

The alternative... there's some truly tragic dental work in Japan (even amongst idols), but crooked teeth are also a turn on.
Crooked teeth a turn on? Thats like saying that a masculine western woman is a "turn on".... :roll: