Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Gender fluidity

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Gender fluidity

Postby Banano » Wed May 20, 2015 4:03 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/15/call-it-gender-fluidity-schools-to-teach-kids-there-s-no-such-thing-as-boys-or-girls.html


One of the nation’s largest public school systems is preparing to include gender identity to its classroom curriculum, including lessons on sexual fluidity and spectrum – the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.

Fairfax County Public Schools released a report recommending changes to their family life curriculum for grades 7 through 12. The changes, which critics call radical gender ideology, will be formally introduced next week.

“The larger picture is this is really an attack on nature itself – the created order,” said Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council.

“Human beings are created male and female. But the current transgender ideology goes way beyond that. They’re telling us you can be both genders, you can be no gender, you can be a gender that you make up for yourself. And we’re supposed to affirm all of it.”

The plan calls for teaching seventh graders about transgenderism and tenth graders about the concept that sexuality is a broader spectrum --- but it sure smells like unadulterated sex indoctrination.

Get a load of what the kids are going to be learning in middle school:

“Students will be provided definitions for sexual orientation terms heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality; and the gender identity term transgender,” the district’s recommendations state. “Emphasis will be placed on recognizing that everyone is experiencing changes and the role of respectful, inclusive language in promoting an environment free of bias and discrimination.”

Click here to follow Todd on Facebook!
Eighth graders will be taught that individual identity “occurs over a lifetime and includes the component of sexual orientation and gender identity.”

“Individual identity will also be described as having four parts – biological gender, gender identity (includes transgender), gender role, and sexual orientation (includes heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual).”

The district will also introduce young teenagers to the “concept that sexuality is a broader spectrum.” By tenth grade, they will be taught that one’s sexuality “develops throughout a lifetime.”

“Emphasis will be placed on an understanding that there is a broader, boundless, and fluid spectrum of sexuality that is developed throughout a lifetime,” the document states. “Sexual orientation and gender identity terms will be discussed with focus on appreciation for individual differences.”

As you might imagine – parents are freaking out.

“Parents need to protect their kids from this assault,” said Andrea Lafferty, president of Traditional Values Coalition. “Who could imagine that we are in this place today – but we are.”

Last week, the school board voted to include gender identity in the district’s nondiscrimination policy – a decision that was strongly opposed by parents.

Lafferty, who led the opposition to the nondiscrimination policy, warned that the district is moving towards the deconstruction of gender.

“At the end of this is the deconstruction of gender - absolutely,” she told me. “The majority of people pushing (this) are not saying that – but that clearly is the motivation.”

LISTEN: Todd’s interview with the Family Research Council

School Board spokesman John Torre told the Washington Times the proposed curriculum changes have nothing to do with last week’s vote to allow boys who identity as girls to use the bathrooms and locker rooms of their choice.

He would have us believe it was purely coincidental.

To make matters worse, Lafferty contends parents will not be able to opt their children out of the classes because the lessons will be a part of the mandatory health curriculum.

However, Torre told me that parents will indeed be able to opt out of those classes “including the sexual orientation and gender identity lessons.”

I must confess that I’m a bit old school on sex education. I believe that God created male and female. My reading of the Bible does not indicate there were dozens of other options.
“They are not being forthright with the information,” Lafferty said. “They are not telling people the truth. They are bullying parents. They are intimidating and they are threatening.”

I must confess that I’m a bit old school on sex education. I believe that God created male and female. My reading of the Bible does not indicate there were dozens of other options.

However, I’m always open to learning new things – so I asked the school district to provide me with the textbooks and scientific data they will be using to instruct the children that there are dozens and dozens of possible genders.

Here’s the reply I received from Torre:

“Lessons have not been developed for the proposed lesson objectives,” he stated. “Because of the need to develop lessons, the proposed objectives would not be implemented until fall 2016.”

In other words – they don’t have a clue.

And the Family Research Council’s Sprigg said there’s a pretty good reason why they can’t produce a textbook about fluidity.

“It’s an ideological concept,” he told me. “It’s not a scientific one.”

He warned that Fairfax County’s planned curriculum could be harmful to students.

“It’s only going to create more confusion in the minds of young people who don’t need any further confusion about sexual identity,” he said.

The board will introduce the changes on May 21. Lafferty said she hopes parents will turn out in force to voice their objections.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Re: Gender fluidity

Postby romparoo » Wed May 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Don't lose sight of the big picture here. The authority knows they cannot subdue a powerful red pill and MGTOW population, which can only increase by multitudes every day. This is why the propaganda now is to start indoctrinate future red pillers and MGTOWians that gender doesn't exist, and their future struggle is just a fickle of imagination. Who are these guys? They are your every day classmates, friends, neighbours, teachers, doctors, ENGINEERS, and POLICE, ARMY, SPECIAL OPS, CIA etc. The powers that be knows there will be unpredictable bursts of violence and society collapse scenarios when guys from those CAP LOCKS positions resist their oppresion. The trick is to neuter their mind from young. 30 years later.....what men struggle? Men is just a social concept, honey, we are just people....

Remember 2 years ago Putin said f**k off with your sexual deviant propaganda? Now do you see this coming out more and more clear by the day? Turns out the Russian secret service was well aware of this upcoming social programming long time ago. This is the new opium to cripple an entire nation and to subdue an entire generation, even more dangerous because people do not see it and hence cannot prevent its toxicity.

Ps. I don't hate on people with other sexual orientations and transgender people. They are actually quite fun to be with. But to say that the concept of men and women is just 'social construct' is bullshit. This is pseudoscience masquerading as science.
romparoo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby The » Thu May 21, 2015 12:27 am

Man....Its crazy to see a once great nation, fall apart at the seams...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby OutWest » Thu May 21, 2015 1:31 am

The wrote:Man....Its crazy to see a once great nation, fall apart at the seams...



All this crap likely has second amendment solutions if enough people are willing.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby MrMan » Thu May 21, 2015 2:05 am

I read yesterday that the Girl Scouts was going to let boys who are inwardly girls join.

What if a 35-year-old creepy dude is inwardly a 9-year-old girl? can he join and sleep in the tent with the boys?

I'm wondering if boys are going to use this gender fluidity stuff to demand a right to use the girls bathroom and peak into the neighboring stall.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby The » Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 am

OutWest wrote:
The wrote:Man....Its crazy to see a once great nation, fall apart at the seams...



All this crap likely has second amendment solutions if enough people are willing.


Naaahhhh! Modern American men are too feminized, lazy and p***y whipped to even use their guns in a shootout...Definitely would not pin my hopes on it....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby Ghost » Thu May 21, 2015 2:44 am

Last week, the school board voted to include gender identity in the district’s nondiscrimination policy – a decision that was strongly opposed by parents.


That's how decision-making works in the U.S.

Scenario 1:

TPTB: Do you want social engineering policy X implemented in schools? For the good of the children of course!

Parents: OK.

*policy gets implemented*

Scenario 2:

TPTB: Do you want social engineering policy X implemented in schools? For the good of the children of course!

Parents: No! Absolutely not! This is wrong!

TPTB: Too bad, we're doing it anyway. By the way, it will be mandatory, you can't opt your kid out.

---

Either way, same result. 2nd Amendment solution indeed. Most Americans have the daddygov's dick jammed so far up their asses they don't even know who the bad guys are.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby gsjackson » Thu May 21, 2015 3:44 am

Mon dieux -- the county in which I attended grades 7-12. Has it really come to this?
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby Cornfed » Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 am

MrMan wrote:I'm wondering if boys are going to use this gender fluidity stuff to demand a right to use the girls bathroom and peak into the neighboring stall.

The bathrooms will be unisex. In newly constructed schools here, they already are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby travelsouth » Sun May 24, 2015 2:22 am

As a parent what do you do if your son is telling you he's actually a girl inside (and he's been telling you that for years and years). That's a situation with no easy answer. I certainly hope not to be in it. There is some biological reason for this. It's not all cultural. So what to do and how to handle it, I'm not 100% sure. But this happens to traditional families.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun May 24, 2015 3:03 am

travelsouth wrote:As a parent what do you do if your son is telling you he's actually a girl inside (and he's been telling you that for years and years). That's a situation with no easy answer. I certainly hope not to be in it. There is some biological reason for this. It's not all cultural. So what to do and how to handle it, I'm not 100% sure. But this happens to traditional families.

Tell him ..er .. her to NOT sign up for selective service and TO apply for all the female-only sports, and STEM or HVAC scholarships if s/he insists on getting a degree.

And in places where women get to retire and collect pension earlier than men?
Woman who had sex change wins legal right to pension at 60
http://www.theguardian.com/law/2010/jun/22/woman-sex-change-right-pension

Short answer: Make the system eat its own cooking. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby travelsouth » Sun May 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
travelsouth wrote:As a parent what do you do if your son is telling you he's actually a girl inside (and he's been telling you that for years and years). That's a situation with no easy answer. I certainly hope not to be in it. There is some biological reason for this. It's not all cultural. So what to do and how to handle it, I'm not 100% sure. But this happens to traditional families.

Tell him ..er .. her to NOT sign up for selective service and TO apply for all the female-only sports, and STEM or HVAC scholarships if s/he insists on getting a degree.

And in places where women get to retire and collect pension earlier than men?
Woman who had sex change wins legal right to pension at 60
http://www.theguardian.com/law/2010/jun/22/woman-sex-change-right-pension

Short answer: Make the system eat its own cooking. :mrgreen:


These people are dealing with some very serious problems and the suicide rate is alarmingly high. I just have no desire to kick people that are down.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby hammanta » Sun May 24, 2015 10:23 pm

travelsouth wrote:As a parent what do you do if your son is telling you he's actually a girl inside (and he's been telling you that for years and years). That's a situation with no easy answer. I certainly hope not to be in it. There is some biological reason for this. It's not all cultural. So what to do and how to handle it, I'm not 100% sure. But this happens to traditional families.


There's not much you can do. But the issue here isn't about accepting your own child, it's about accepting a state mandated doctrine that will be taught to your kids that gender is a social construct and isn't real and that being gay or transgendered... or not sure... is perfectly normal. The fact is, it is not normal and should not be encouraged. Scientists have come to the conclusion that Environmental factors (i.e. home life, people they associate with, presence of a good mother/father role model, etc.) play a huge role in homosexual and transgender tendencies. Our children and future children will grow up in a world where they feel they can choose whatever the hell they want to be because its perfectly "normal"; be subjected to all types of propaganda through T.V. shows and movies; or view two mommies or two daddies at the next PTA meeting and not feel that they aren't the way nature or God intended it. Societal norms play a huge role in an adolescent and teenagers life. Those are crucial developmental years where brain chemistry is still sorting itself out and hormones are changing. As an example look at how society has changed American women into bisexual deviants. Mainly because it is almost encouraged now in our society. I can count only a few female friends I know of that I haven't seen make out with another girl whether at a bar or party or whatever. On the contrary, I've never seen any of my guy friends get a little curious after a few drinks.

I'm not saying we should start a witch hunt on every fag or tranny out their. I feel homos and transgender people should be treated the way they are in South East Asian countries. Tolerated but not encouraged.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby travelsouth » Mon May 25, 2015 12:19 am

hammanta wrote:
travelsouth wrote:As a parent what do you do if your son is telling you he's actually a girl inside (and he's been telling you that for years and years). That's a situation with no easy answer. I certainly hope not to be in it. There is some biological reason for this. It's not all cultural. So what to do and how to handle it, I'm not 100% sure. But this happens to traditional families.


There's not much you can do. But the issue here isn't about accepting your own child, it's about accepting a state mandated doctrine that will be taught to your kids that gender is a social construct and isn't real and that being gay or transgendered... or not sure... is perfectly normal. The fact is, it is not normal and should not be encouraged. Scientists have come to the conclusion that Environmental factors (i.e. home life, people they associate with, presence of a good mother/father role model, etc.) play a huge role in homosexual and transgender tendencies. Our children and future children will grow up in a world where they feel they can choose whatever the hell they want to be because its perfectly "normal"; be subjected to all types of propaganda through T.V. shows and movies; or view two mommies or two daddies at the next PTA meeting and not feel that they aren't the way nature or God intended it. Societal norms play a huge role in an adolescent and teenagers life. Those are crucial developmental years where brain chemistry is still sorting itself out and hormones are changing. As an example look at how society has changed American women into bisexual deviants. Mainly because it is almost encouraged now in our society. I can count only a few female friends I know of that I haven't seen make out with another girl whether at a bar or party or whatever. On the contrary, I've never seen any of my guy friends get a little curious after a few drinks.

I'm not saying we should start a witch hunt on every fag or tranny out their. I feel homos and transgender people should be treated the way they are in South East Asian countries. Tolerated but not encouraged.


Yea and if you pay scientists enough they'll tell you fracking is safe and global warming is a hoax. It's all great until it is your kid and you've gotta deal with it. Hell when I was a kid there was this Mormon in my school. Strict hetero parents didn't matter. He was just gay. The people that say it is culture are the ones who I secretly wonder if they are like Bruce Jenner secretly dressing in their wive's clothing. No amount of culture is gonna make me want to dress like a chick and screw dudes. It's pretty much common sense for normal hetero dudes that don't have hang ups. You can't catch being gay or trans. And if you think you can, then you probably have some issues that other straight dudes don't have.

How do you make a guy or trans kid comfortable at school? How do you get the suicide rate down? Those are questions parents are concerned about. I'm not, because I don't have one of those kids.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby hammanta » Mon May 25, 2015 2:42 am

Yea and if you pay scientists enough they'll tell you fracking is safe and global warming is a hoax.


Questioning the validity of the scientists at hand is a poor effort at proving your point. I'm saying the main scientific consensus, not some underground, ultra conservative faggot hating crock heads. Just because it goes against what you believe doesn't make it illegitimate. It's an easy way out to simply throw out some conspiracy theory to try and prove your point. And believing mainstream ultra liberal scientific groups isn't showing any less bias. Mr. S just posted a great read about just how non-PC scientists are often shunned and fired for holding or questioning views different than the norm.

Hell when I was a kid there was this Mormon in my school. Strict hetero parents didn't matter. He was just gay.


Ok so priests who are religious haven't been found to molest kids? Preacher's daughter's don't ever showcase deviant behavior? I'm not saying Environmental factors are the only factor, but it has been said that they play a major role. Hormonal issues could play other roles as well. And even if it were found to be genetic, it would be considered a defect. An estimated 3-10% of the populous exhibits gay traits. That is by no means the norm and is an evolutionary trait that would not be beneficial to the survival of the species. If you look at psychological papers, Pedophilia has been found to be a disease one could potentially be predisposed to genetically. But of course that is frowned upon and results in jail time and a lifetime of shame.

The people that say it is culture are the ones who I secretly wonder if they are like Bruce Jenner secretly dressing in their wive's clothing. No amount of culture is gonna make me want to dress like a chick and screw dudes


Lets look at homosexuality in Rome
---Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off-limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older---

Society can shape your views on things and has continued to throughout the history of mankind. Imagine yourself growing up in a culture where homosexuality was never seen as taboo, where it was seen as perfectly normal behavior, and was never frowned upon. You might change your opinion of the matter. Much like how porn can and has been found to change mindsets of the viewers. Porn addiction is a real phenomena. So is taboo sexual interests such as bestiality, Paraphilic infantilism, or men who are attracted to abuse by female bodybuilders. And lets not forget the rampant homosexuality in prisons. I bet most were not gay before entering the system.

You can't catch being gay or trans. And if you think you can, then you probably have some issues that other straight dudes don't have.


But I can name a couple lesbians I know that chose to become gay because they were in abusive relationships and now have an underlying fear of men. No one is saying you can catch it like the common cold. But influences and societal pressures can affect a populous over time. First it was legalizing gay marriage, now its teaching acceptance and equality between heterosexual and homosexual peoples, then it will be mainstream adoption, sex ed about how to safely penetrate your same sex partner, forced literature with same sex relationship protagonists, and then on. The brain is a powerful tool that can easily be manipulated. As an example, why often times do abducted victims after years of being with their perpetrator often times emphasize and shelter the person who abducted them to begin with? Biological measures aren't the only thing at play here.

How do you make a guy or trans kid comfortable at school? How do you get the suicide rate down? Those are questions parents are concerned about. I'm not, because I don't have one of those kids


The highest suicide rates are among 45-64 year olds and the rate of suicides per year has remained about consistent since the 80's. Youth have the lowest rates of suicides among all age groups. Gay and transgendered suicides are a very low percentage of the total bargaining the question of why people commit suicide to begin with? Is it lack of acceptance or is it something further engrained in our society far away from the issues of gay rights?

As an example the Philippines has a high rate of homosexuals and transgender people yet their suicide rate is one of the lowest worldwide. They are a predominantly Catholic country that doesn't allow gay marriage or any civil unions yet they are ranked as the most gay-friendly country in the world. It is because it is tolerated and to an extent accepted as an aspect of society but it is not forced down the majorities face's. I have little problem with gay people and feel they should not be made fun of or discriminated against let alone shown any violence to but the progressive American gay agenda is what I do disagree with. Civil Unions are in place in many states that give gay couples all of the rights of married couples yet that isn't good enough. They need to change and manipulate what we have in place to garner complete acceptance and be seen as equals to heterosexual couples. They are not equals in importance to the species nor validity. It is a sexually behavior deviant from the norm. But it is progressing to the point where anyone who disagrees with it is seen as a bigot or homophobe.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: davewe and 4 guests