Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Gender fluidity

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby travelsouth » Mon May 25, 2015 3:40 am

hammanta wrote:
Yea and if you pay scientists enough they'll tell you fracking is safe and global warming is a hoax.


Questioning the validity of the scientists at hand is a poor effort at proving your point. I'm saying the main scientific consensus, not some underground, ultra conservative faggot hating crock heads. Just because it goes against what you believe doesn't make it illegitimate. It's an easy way out to simply throw out some conspiracy theory to try and prove your point. And believing mainstream ultra liberal scientific groups isn't showing any less bias. Mr. S just posted a great read about just how non-PC scientists are often shunned and fired for holding or questioning views different than the norm.

Hell when I was a kid there was this Mormon in my school. Strict hetero parents didn't matter. He was just gay.


Ok so priests who are religious haven't been found to molest kids? Preacher's daughter's don't ever showcase deviant behavior? I'm not saying Environmental factors are the only factor, but it has been said that they play a major role. Hormonal issues could play other roles as well. And even if it were found to be genetic, it would be considered a defect. An estimated 3-10% of the populous exhibits gay traits. That is by no means the norm and is an evolutionary trait that would not be beneficial to the survival of the species. If you look at psychological papers, Pedophilia has been found to be a disease one could potentially be predisposed to genetically. But of course that is frowned upon and results in jail time and a lifetime of shame.

The people that say it is culture are the ones who I secretly wonder if they are like Bruce Jenner secretly dressing in their wive's clothing. No amount of culture is gonna make me want to dress like a chick and screw dudes


Lets look at homosexuality in Rome
---Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off-limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older---

Society can shape your views on things and has continued to throughout the history of mankind. Imagine yourself growing up in a culture where homosexuality was never seen as taboo, where it was seen as perfectly normal behavior, and was never frowned upon. You might change your opinion of the matter. Much like how p**n can and has been found to change mindsets of the viewers. p**n addiction is a real phenomena. So is taboo sexual interests such as bestiality, Paraphilic infantilism, or men who are attracted to abuse by female bodybuilders. And lets not forget the rampant homosexuality in prisons. I bet most were not gay before entering the system.

You can't catch being gay or trans. And if you think you can, then you probably have some issues that other straight dudes don't have.


But I can name a couple lesbians I know that chose to become gay because they were in abusive relationships and now have an underlying fear of men. No one is saying you can catch it like the common cold. But influences and societal pressures can affect a populous over time. First it was legalizing gay marriage, now its teaching acceptance and equality between heterosexual and homosexual peoples, then it will be mainstream adoption, sex ed about how to safely penetrate your same sex partner, forced literature with same sex relationship protagonists, and then on. The brain is a powerful tool that can easily be manipulated. As an example, why often times do abducted victims after years of being with their perpetrator often times emphasize and shelter the person who abducted them to begin with? Biological measures aren't the only thing at play here.

How do you make a guy or trans kid comfortable at school? How do you get the suicide rate down? Those are questions parents are concerned about. I'm not, because I don't have one of those kids


The highest suicide rates are among 45-64 year olds and the rate of suicides per year has remained about consistent since the 80's. Youth have the lowest rates of suicides among all age groups. Gay and transgendered suicides are a very low percentage of the total bargaining the question of why people commit suicide to begin with? Is it lack of acceptance or is it something further engrained in our society far away from the issues of gay rights?

As an example the Philippines has a high rate of homosexuals and transgender people yet their suicide rate is one of the lowest worldwide. They are a predominantly Catholic country that doesn't allow gay marriage or any civil unions yet they are ranked as the most gay-friendly country in the world. It is because it is tolerated and to an extent accepted as an aspect of society but it is not forced down the majorities face's. I have little problem with gay people and feel they should not be made fun of or discriminated against let alone shown any violence to but the progressive American gay agenda is what I do disagree with. Civil Unions are in place in many states that give gay couples all of the rights of married couples yet that isn't good enough. They need to change and manipulate what we have in place to garner complete acceptance and be seen as equals to heterosexual couples. They are not equals in importance to the species nor validity. It is a sexually behavior deviant from the norm. But it is progressing to the point where anyone who disagrees with it is seen as a bigot or homophobe.


It's okay if you secretly like to play dress up. You have a lot to say on the subject. You are in a safe place fella.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm







Re: Gender fluidity

Postby hammanta » Mon May 25, 2015 4:15 am

travelsouth wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Yea and if you pay scientists enough they'll tell you fracking is safe and global warming is a hoax.


Questioning the validity of the scientists at hand is a poor effort at proving your point. I'm saying the main scientific consensus, not some underground, ultra conservative faggot hating crock heads. Just because it goes against what you believe doesn't make it illegitimate. It's an easy way out to simply throw out some conspiracy theory to try and prove your point. And believing mainstream ultra liberal scientific groups isn't showing any less bias. Mr. S just posted a great read about just how non-PC scientists are often shunned and fired for holding or questioning views different than the norm.

Hell when I was a kid there was this Mormon in my school. Strict hetero parents didn't matter. He was just gay.


Ok so priests who are religious haven't been found to molest kids? Preacher's daughter's don't ever showcase deviant behavior? I'm not saying Environmental factors are the only factor, but it has been said that they play a major role. Hormonal issues could play other roles as well. And even if it were found to be genetic, it would be considered a defect. An estimated 3-10% of the populous exhibits gay traits. That is by no means the norm and is an evolutionary trait that would not be beneficial to the survival of the species. If you look at psychological papers, Pedophilia has been found to be a disease one could potentially be predisposed to genetically. But of course that is frowned upon and results in jail time and a lifetime of shame.

The people that say it is culture are the ones who I secretly wonder if they are like Bruce Jenner secretly dressing in their wive's clothing. No amount of culture is gonna make me want to dress like a chick and screw dudes


Lets look at homosexuality in Rome
---Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off-limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older---

Society can shape your views on things and has continued to throughout the history of mankind. Imagine yourself growing up in a culture where homosexuality was never seen as taboo, where it was seen as perfectly normal behavior, and was never frowned upon. You might change your opinion of the matter. Much like how p**n can and has been found to change mindsets of the viewers. p**n addiction is a real phenomena. So is taboo sexual interests such as bestiality, Paraphilic infantilism, or men who are attracted to abuse by female bodybuilders. And lets not forget the rampant homosexuality in prisons. I bet most were not gay before entering the system.

You can't catch being gay or trans. And if you think you can, then you probably have some issues that other straight dudes don't have.


But I can name a couple lesbians I know that chose to become gay because they were in abusive relationships and now have an underlying fear of men. No one is saying you can catch it like the common cold. But influences and societal pressures can affect a populous over time. First it was legalizing gay marriage, now its teaching acceptance and equality between heterosexual and homosexual peoples, then it will be mainstream adoption, sex ed about how to safely penetrate your same sex partner, forced literature with same sex relationship protagonists, and then on. The brain is a powerful tool that can easily be manipulated. As an example, why often times do abducted victims after years of being with their perpetrator often times emphasize and shelter the person who abducted them to begin with? Biological measures aren't the only thing at play here.

How do you make a guy or trans kid comfortable at school? How do you get the suicide rate down? Those are questions parents are concerned about. I'm not, because I don't have one of those kids


The highest suicide rates are among 45-64 year olds and the rate of suicides per year has remained about consistent since the 80's. Youth have the lowest rates of suicides among all age groups. Gay and transgendered suicides are a very low percentage of the total bargaining the question of why people commit suicide to begin with? Is it lack of acceptance or is it something further engrained in our society far away from the issues of gay rights?

As an example the Philippines has a high rate of homosexuals and transgender people yet their suicide rate is one of the lowest worldwide. They are a predominantly Catholic country that doesn't allow gay marriage or any civil unions yet they are ranked as the most gay-friendly country in the world. It is because it is tolerated and to an extent accepted as an aspect of society but it is not forced down the majorities face's. I have little problem with gay people and feel they should not be made fun of or discriminated against let alone shown any violence to but the progressive American gay agenda is what I do disagree with. Civil Unions are in place in many states that give gay couples all of the rights of married couples yet that isn't good enough. They need to change and manipulate what we have in place to garner complete acceptance and be seen as equals to heterosexual couples. They are not equals in importance to the species nor validity. It is a sexually behavior deviant from the norm. But it is progressing to the point where anyone who disagrees with it is seen as a bigot or homophobe.


It's okay if you secretly like to play dress up. You have a lot to say on the subject. You are in a safe place fella.


Much appreciated! I was worried I'd have to counter your pathetic arguments one more round.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby travelsouth » Mon May 25, 2015 4:26 am

hammanta wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Yea and if you pay scientists enough they'll tell you fracking is safe and global warming is a hoax.


Questioning the validity of the scientists at hand is a poor effort at proving your point. I'm saying the main scientific consensus, not some underground, ultra conservative faggot hating crock heads. Just because it goes against what you believe doesn't make it illegitimate. It's an easy way out to simply throw out some conspiracy theory to try and prove your point. And believing mainstream ultra liberal scientific groups isn't showing any less bias. Mr. S just posted a great read about just how non-PC scientists are often shunned and fired for holding or questioning views different than the norm.

Hell when I was a kid there was this Mormon in my school. Strict hetero parents didn't matter. He was just gay.


Ok so priests who are religious haven't been found to molest kids? Preacher's daughter's don't ever showcase deviant behavior? I'm not saying Environmental factors are the only factor, but it has been said that they play a major role. Hormonal issues could play other roles as well. And even if it were found to be genetic, it would be considered a defect. An estimated 3-10% of the populous exhibits gay traits. That is by no means the norm and is an evolutionary trait that would not be beneficial to the survival of the species. If you look at psychological papers, Pedophilia has been found to be a disease one could potentially be predisposed to genetically. But of course that is frowned upon and results in jail time and a lifetime of shame.

The people that say it is culture are the ones who I secretly wonder if they are like Bruce Jenner secretly dressing in their wive's clothing. No amount of culture is gonna make me want to dress like a chick and screw dudes


Lets look at homosexuality in Rome
---Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off-limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older---

Society can shape your views on things and has continued to throughout the history of mankind. Imagine yourself growing up in a culture where homosexuality was never seen as taboo, where it was seen as perfectly normal behavior, and was never frowned upon. You might change your opinion of the matter. Much like how p**n can and has been found to change mindsets of the viewers. p**n addiction is a real phenomena. So is taboo sexual interests such as bestiality, Paraphilic infantilism, or men who are attracted to abuse by female bodybuilders. And lets not forget the rampant homosexuality in prisons. I bet most were not gay before entering the system.

You can't catch being gay or trans. And if you think you can, then you probably have some issues that other straight dudes don't have.


But I can name a couple lesbians I know that chose to become gay because they were in abusive relationships and now have an underlying fear of men. No one is saying you can catch it like the common cold. But influences and societal pressures can affect a populous over time. First it was legalizing gay marriage, now its teaching acceptance and equality between heterosexual and homosexual peoples, then it will be mainstream adoption, sex ed about how to safely penetrate your same sex partner, forced literature with same sex relationship protagonists, and then on. The brain is a powerful tool that can easily be manipulated. As an example, why often times do abducted victims after years of being with their perpetrator often times emphasize and shelter the person who abducted them to begin with? Biological measures aren't the only thing at play here.

How do you make a guy or trans kid comfortable at school? How do you get the suicide rate down? Those are questions parents are concerned about. I'm not, because I don't have one of those kids


The highest suicide rates are among 45-64 year olds and the rate of suicides per year has remained about consistent since the 80's. Youth have the lowest rates of suicides among all age groups. Gay and transgendered suicides are a very low percentage of the total bargaining the question of why people commit suicide to begin with? Is it lack of acceptance or is it something further engrained in our society far away from the issues of gay rights?

As an example the Philippines has a high rate of homosexuals and transgender people yet their suicide rate is one of the lowest worldwide. They are a predominantly Catholic country that doesn't allow gay marriage or any civil unions yet they are ranked as the most gay-friendly country in the world. It is because it is tolerated and to an extent accepted as an aspect of society but it is not forced down the majorities face's. I have little problem with gay people and feel they should not be made fun of or discriminated against let alone shown any violence to but the progressive American gay agenda is what I do disagree with. Civil Unions are in place in many states that give gay couples all of the rights of married couples yet that isn't good enough. They need to change and manipulate what we have in place to garner complete acceptance and be seen as equals to heterosexual couples. They are not equals in importance to the species nor validity. It is a sexually behavior deviant from the norm. But it is progressing to the point where anyone who disagrees with it is seen as a bigot or homophobe.


It's okay if you secretly like to play dress up. You have a lot to say on the subject. You are in a safe place fella.


Much appreciated! I was worried I'd have to counter your pathetic arguments one more round.


Just tuck it and nobody will be the wiser! When I'm in Colombia I'll send the good word if I'm ever around chapigay.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Gender fluidity

Postby BlackKnight » Mon May 25, 2015 6:04 am

hammanta wrote:
travelsouth wrote:As a parent what do you do if your son is telling you he's actually a girl inside (and he's been telling you that for years and years). That's a situation with no easy answer. I certainly hope not to be in it. There is some biological reason for this. It's not all cultural. So what to do and how to handle it, I'm not 100% sure. But this happens to traditional families.


There's not much you can do. But the issue here isn't about accepting your own child, it's about accepting a state mandated doctrine that will be taught to your kids that gender is a social construct and isn't real and that being gay or transgendered... or not sure... is perfectly normal. The fact is, it is not normal and should not be encouraged. Scientists have come to the conclusion that Environmental factors (i.e. home life, people they associate with, presence of a good mother/father role model, etc.) play a huge role in homosexual and transgender tendencies. Our children and future children will grow up in a world where they feel they can choose whatever the hell they want to be because its perfectly "normal"; be subjected to all types of propaganda through T.V. shows and movies; or view two mommies or two daddies at the next PTA meeting and not feel that they aren't the way nature or God intended it. Societal norms play a huge role in an adolescent and teenagers life. Those are crucial developmental years where brain chemistry is still sorting itself out and hormones are changing. As an example look at how society has changed American women into bisexual deviants. Mainly because it is almost encouraged now in our society. I can count only a few female friends I know of that I haven't seen make out with another girl whether at a bar or party or whatever. On the contrary, I've never seen any of my guy friends get a little curious after a few drinks.

I'm not saying we should start a witch hunt on every fag or tranny out their. I feel homos and transgender people should be treated the way they are in South East Asian countries. Tolerated but not encouraged.


Sup dawg, you want to play scientist with me? ;)

Lol@ Scientists have come to the conclusion that Environmental factors (i.e. home life, people they associate with, presence of a good mother/father role model, etc.) play a huge role in homosexual and transgender tendencies.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27011

Waiting
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeremy and 7 guests