Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Barbarossa trashes "Neo-Masculinity"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Barbarossa trashes "Neo-Masculinity"

Postby The » Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UehMI33Ow3w[/youtube]

The
Junior Poster

Re: Barbarossa trashes "Neo-Masculinity"

Postby 262 » Thu May 21, 2015 3:42 pm

The problem I have with MGTOW is that I perceive it as this:

MGTOW: "I shouldn't have to change myself for women. Therefore I reject women who do not accept me as I am."
Which is the same as:
Feminist: "I shouldn't have to change myself for men. Therefore I reject men who do not accept me as I am."

Contrast that with:

Neomasculine man: "I expect to make an effort for women who make an effort for me."
Which is the same as:
Neofeminine woman: "I expect to make an effort for men who make an effort for me."
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Fri May 22, 2015 12:16 am

Sandman on Neo-Masculinity...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9K9-Yuek4E[/youtube]
The
Junior Poster

Postby 262 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Roosh's replies on his forum:

TLDR: "It's not fair that MGTOW is not receiving exposure"

To say that this (neomasculinity) is MGTOW 1.0 is a flat out lie. Is some drama happening in MGTOW at the moment? Such a distortion can only come from internal crisis.

"Alex Jones can't be MGTOW because he's married with children.... [He] can't stop being gynocentric."

A movement that excludes men who want relationships, families and children has no future.
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Fri May 22, 2015 2:59 pm

262 wrote:Roosh's replies on his forum:

TLDR: "It's not fair that MGTOW is not receiving exposure"

To say that this (neomasculinity) is MGTOW 1.0 is a flat out lie. Is some drama happening in MGTOW at the moment? Such a distortion can only come from internal crisis.

"Alex Jones can't be MGTOW because he's married with children.... [He] can't stop being gynocentric."

A movement that excludes men who want relationships, families and children has no future.

Im surprised Roosh considers Prisonplanet a mainstream source... And I like Roosh but come on!

http://www.rooshv.com/neomasculinity-receives-mainstream-recognition

Roosh is grasping at straw here....He knows MGTOW arent going to fall for his "Neo-masculinity" bullshit....its just another way of supporting feminism....They wont admit it but Game and PUA support feminism....

At the end of the day, Neo-masculinity is another PUA fad that will be forgotten in 6 months....
The
Junior Poster

Postby 262 » Fri May 22, 2015 4:00 pm

I'll say this to the audience -

If MGTOW gets you the results you want, then cool.

If neomasculinity gets you the results you want, then cool.

If HappierAbroad gets you the results you want, then cool.

If going with the mainstream gets you the results you want, then cool.

If feminism gets you the results you want, then cool.

But if you're not getting the results you want, then you can either change, or sit and wait for everything else to change, and hope that it changes in your favor. Your choice.
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Fri May 22, 2015 4:27 pm

262 wrote:I'll say this to the audience -

If MGTOW gets you the results you want, then cool.

If neomasculinity gets you the results you want, then cool.

If HappierAbroad gets you the results you want, then cool.

If going with the mainstream gets you the results you want, then cool.

If feminism gets you the results you want, then cool.

But if you're not getting the results you want, then you can either change, or sit and wait for everything else to change, and hope that it changes in your favor. Your choice.

I agree 100% with what your saying, no argument from me...Just wanna be clear...I only support MGTOW in North America....anywhere else outside of North America, MGTOW is not needed (who the f**k is gonna MGTOW in Thailand, Philippines or Eastern Europe, really?!?)....Since i currently live in North America, where the culture is toxic like a landfill, I use it as a mechanism to survive...Doesn't mean I dont hit up Tinder or stopped talking to women or stopped f***ing women, but its used as a coping tool until you can escape North America...
The
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions