I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Post by Moretorque »

Did you like him in Taxi ? I am sure you are much more handsome.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Moretorque wrote:Did you like him in Taxi ? I am sure you are much more handsome.
Yes, but I think he was trying more to be more *high* in Taxi than a nutcase.

And on the inside, I'm a bit of a mad scientist so when you strip off the pleasant, Mr Congentiality all-American professional outer shell, that's what you have, Doc Brown.

Mel knows it and loves it, which is also a part of the reason why we're together. Remember, she's also hiding the fact that she's was once a lesbian from her family and society, in general.

In the future, she'll be my lab assistant :wink: kinda like Teri Garr in 'Young Frankenstein'

And yes, I do believe I'm more handsome than Gene Wilder but he's definitely funnier than I'll ever be.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
And on the inside, I'm a bit of a mad scientist so when you strip off the pleasant, Mr Congentiality all-American professional outer shell, that's what you have, Doc Brown.

Mel knows it and loves it, which is also a part of the reason why we're together. Remember, she's also hiding the fact that she's was once a lesbian from her family and society, in general.

In the future, she'll be my lab assistant :wink: kinda like Teri Garr in 'Young Frankenstein'

I swear, this is actually how I see you two...

Nuts.
Attractive nuts.
Happy nuts.

But nuts.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I don't see what's of notice here.
Mr Brosnan is just another anglo-dude, and as such, has no standards. They generally don't care if their wife looks like their mom, no matter how much looks/celebrity/status they have. She probably knows this and thus feels no need to improve.
In contrast, high status dudes from other spheres quickly ditch their used up ladies for newer material, or have hot side-ladies.
pan wrote:Circa Russia 1917-36.....the fact Lenin introduced no fault divorce is not widely known even today....and the result was men refused to marry or if they did they divorced at the drop of a hat too....the no fault divorce period still reverberates around Russia 80 years after STALIN repealed it....
+1
Very interesting, thanks.
fschmidt wrote: In a reasonable relationship, both people should put some effort into being attractive for the other person.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:I don't see what's of notice here.
Mr Brosnan is just another anglo-dude, and as such, has no standards. They generally don't care if their wife looks like their mom, no matter how much looks/celebrity/status they have. She probably knows this and thus feels no need to improve.
In contrast, high status dudes from other spheres quickly ditch their used up ladies for newer material, or have hot side-ladies.
Yes, this is true with a lot of Anglo dudes. But here's the thing, his wife also has no personal pride. If Mel had woken up in the morning and saw a whale in the mirror, she'd feel like she had f'cked up her life. That's the key, it's personal ownership.

When Mel had adopted my exercise program, it was because she wanted to optimize her life and be the best that she could be. On some level, she'd sensed that jogging alone, was not the key to heath and longevity. Today, she is the best that she can be. I don't believe Pierce's wife ever had such inclinations.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:Mr Brosnan is just another anglo-dude, and as such, has no standards. They generally don't care if their wife looks like their mom, no matter how much looks/celebrity/status they have. She probably knows this and thus feels no need to improve.

Yes, guys in Anglo countries have the lowest standards for women in the world. I know guys who make six figure incomes and they are dating women who look like land whales! :shock:

It's sad how low the standards are for men in english speaking countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
droid wrote:Mr Brosnan is just another anglo-dude, and as such, has no standards. They generally don't care if their wife looks like their mom, no matter how much looks/celebrity/status they have. She probably knows this and thus feels no need to improve.

Yes, guys in Anglo countries have the lowest standards for women in the world. I know guys who make six figure incomes and they are dating women who look like land whales! :shock:

So what are you saying, the state ( British Empire ) has propped them up to the point to where they can get away with this ?
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

jamesbond wrote:

Lol....I have a friend (he makes very good momey) who is in a relationship with someone who is "slightly chubby" :roll:.....With "curves in all the right places" :roll: ....And she is already hinting on getting married and having children with him....Hes blue pill so he doesn't know any better...Hes 28 and She is 30...He will probably cave to her demands shortly...

I can see the moment he marries her, She will quickly put on an additional 30 lbs (She doesn't work out)... it will be a precipitous drop from there on out....
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:Lol....I have a friend (he makes very good momey) who is in a relationship with someone who is "slightly chubby" :roll:.....With "curves in all the right places" :roll: ....And she is already hinting on getting married and having children with him....Hes blue pill so he doesn't know any better...Hes 28 and She is 30...He will probably cave to her demands shortly...

I can see the moment he marries her, She will quickly put on an additional 30 lbs (She doesn't work out)... it will be a precipitous drop from there on out....
I was in a supplement/vitamin store yesterday and know exactly the type. There was a cashier there in her mid-to-late 20s. Six months ago, she looked ok but kinda untoned. Well yesterday, you could see the thighs were slightly bloated and her face was puffy. I suspect that when she hits 30, she'll go from that *flab land* to a land whale upon marriage.

These woman have no pride. Since guys hit on them all the time, they get this negative feedback that exercise is for athletes and doesn't have any purpose for the regular person. So while let's say a karate guy may ask her out, she doesn't get any additional motivation to do karate for herself because she sees that as *his hobby* and what he likes doesn't matter to her.

BTW, a karate guy did used to work at that same place. He teaches at a dojo nearby and is 100% cool and has Van Damme's physique. Pardon me but that's an inspiring individual. And no, I don't train with him because I know that he'll wallop me.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:
The wrote:Lol....I have a friend (he makes very good momey) who is in a relationship with someone who is "slightly chubby" :roll:.....With "curves in all the right places" :roll: ....And she is already hinting on getting married and having children with him....Hes blue pill so he doesn't know any better...Hes 28 and She is 30...He will probably cave to her demands shortly...

I was in a supplement/vitamin store yesterday and know exactly the type. There was a cashier there in her mid-to-late 20s. Six months ago, she looked ok but kinda untoned. Well yesterday, you could see the thighs were slightly bloated and her face was puffy. I suspect that when she hits 30, she'll go from that *flab land* to a land whale upon marriage.

These woman have no pride. Since guys hit on them all the time, they get this negative feedback that exercise is for athletes and doesn't have any purpose for the regular person. So while let's say a karate guy may ask her out, she doesn't get any additional motivation to do karate for herself because she sees that as *his hobby* and what he likes doesn't matter to her.

BTW, a karate guy did used to work at that same place. He teaches at a dojo nearby and is 100% cool and has Van Damme's physique. Pardon me but that's an inspiring individual. And no, I don't train with him because I know that he'll wallop me.
DDP Yoga has save my life....I will lift weights from time to time though....Alot of the aches and pains I had are now gone and ive lost 20 lbs as a result of the Yoga....Stomach fat has also gone down too....Shit, I got people thinking im 21-23 when im late 20's....Thank God for my babyface looks.... :lol:

The modern day woman has absolutely no incentive whatsoever to work out,...As long as there are a loooong line of suitors available, they will not put any effort into their appearance...The woman could dress in with her hair in a bun, Hoop earrings, wrinkled tank top shirt, tattoo sleeve, Spongebob pajamas and flat shoes and men would line up like how to line up to receive a welfare check....

http://www.diamonddallaspage.com/?page_id=24

http://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitne ... n-20130926
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:DDP Yoga has save my life....I will lift weights from time to time though....Alot of the aches and pains I had are now gone and ive lost 20 lbs as a result of the Yoga....Stomach fat has also gone down too....Shit, I got people thinking im 21-23 when im late 20's....Thank God for my babyface looks.... :lol:

The modern day woman has absolutely no incentive whatsoever to work out,...As long as there are a loooong line of suitors available, they won't have to put any effort whatsover into their appearance...The woman could dress in Hoop earrings, wrinkled tank top shirt, Spongebob pajamas and flat shoes and men would line up like how to line up to receive a welfare check....

http://www.diamonddallaspage.com/?page_id=24

http://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitne ... n-20130926
Add some Qigong practices to your yoga and soon, you'll actually slow down most signs of aging to a crawl. The two complement each other perfectly. You'll probably look like you're in your 30s as your enter your 50s.

Even that alcoholic, the one whom I'd worked with, aside from his beer belly, looks like a ~38 year old, even though he's almost 50. Sure, he gets his hair colored from time to time, but that's about it.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

To quote the uncle of the infamous Boston bombers, these bloated land whales are
Ruslan Tsarni wrote:LOSERS!
Ruslan Tsarni wrote:and we're ashamed!

AB discussion thread