Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby Ghost » Fri May 22, 2015 2:11 am

chibolo wrote:
drealm wrote:Perhaps you do, but you also don't have a life long loyal partner.

If you're suggesting a man should dump his wife as soon as she shows signs of aging even if she's an otherwise perfect home maker and very loyal I disagree. I think that's absolutely disgusting.


I agree. Loyalty matters in a serious relationship and especially marriage. Dumping your wife just because she gets old is wrong. I do think the wife should do everything she possibly can to stay attractive for as long as possible though.


And she is the wife of a Hollywood actor, let's not forget. She could have a small army of personal trainers, elite gym memberships, and all the resources she could dream of. Not the same as a suburban housewife. (Although they should be doing better too.)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby drealm » Fri May 22, 2015 5:00 am

The wrote:
drealm wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:Yes. Having two children and being 51 years old contributes to weight gain.

That's no excuse. Being the wife of a movie star morally obliges her to pull out all the stops to look less hideous.


It's not an excuse, it's a fact. She use to be thinner when she was younger and now she's gained weight. The only thing that's changed is she's had children and is now 51 years old. The only thing that morally obliges anyone to do anything is religion.


You must be a woman or a p***y whipped man to even believe that....

FROM THIS

Image

TO THIS

Image

MEANS SHE DIDN'T HIT THE WALL HARD! SHE CRASHED!

Image


When you talk to me like a cockroach the only response you deserve is extermination.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby Jester » Fri May 22, 2015 5:34 am

Drealm, I wish those who want to make a tough point would explain it or flesh it out a bit. Perhaps there is some background for your response on another thread. But here, it seems abrupt, and unsupported.

You are certainly NOT the only one who has done this. I am addressing several of us.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby drealm » Fri May 22, 2015 5:48 am

Jester wrote:Drealm, I wish those who want to make a tough point would explain it or flesh it out a bit.


I have no issue explaining things to something that isn't a cockroach.

Jester wrote:Perhaps there is some background for your response on another thread.


The background to my response is in the cockroach's previous post in this thread.

Jester wrote:But here, it seems abrupt, and unsupported.


We disagree.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby Ghost » Fri May 22, 2015 7:31 am

Anyone remember this woman? http://www.noexcusemom.com

Image

Suburban soccer mom type, although she's gotten some fame and money from her story.

Things like this are why I can't give a Hollywood wife a pass. Talk about having no excuses.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 22, 2015 8:59 am

drealm wrote:Perhaps you do, but you also don't have a life long loyal partner.

If you're suggesting a man should dump his wife as soon as she shows signs of aging even if she's an otherwise perfect home maker and very loyal I disagree. I think that's absolutely disgusting.



LOL! Who the hell are you?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 22, 2015 9:01 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
drealm wrote:Perhaps you do, but you also don't have a life long loyal partner.

If you're suggesting a man should dump his wife as soon as she shows signs of aging even if she's an otherwise perfect home maker and very loyal I disagree. I think that's absolutely disgusting.



LOL! Who the hell are you?

He's a good young guy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 22, 2015 9:03 am

chibolo wrote:
drealm wrote:Perhaps you do, but you also don't have a life long loyal partner.

If you're suggesting a man should dump his wife as soon as she shows signs of aging even if she's an otherwise perfect home maker and very loyal I disagree. I think that's absolutely disgusting.


I agree. Loyalty matters in a serious relationship and especially marriage. Dumping your wife just because she gets old is wrong. I do think the wife should do everything she possibly can to stay attractive for as long as possible though.


Dude,
women dump men for no reason at all...therefore it is ok to dump women for no reason at all too.....and there is a GREAT reason to dump them if they become fat.

We have "no fault divorce" now...so it can not be "wrong" to divorce no matter what excuse is give.

Kick the fat cows to the gutter and go date hot young women.....

I date very hot women for my age of 51. I can recommend it. It's fun.

I would never touch another woman over 35 unless it was my fav#1.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am

Jester wrote:Drealm, I wish those who want to make a tough point would explain it or flesh it out a bit. Perhaps there is some background for your response on another thread. But here, it seems abrupt, and unsupported.

You are certainly NOT the only one who has done this. I am addressing several of us.


Drealm has to be a woman trolling. I wouldn't bother answering such a troll.

The simple fact of the matter is that we have no fault divorce which means there is no marriage contract since it can be violated for no reason.

And becoming an land whale is more than enough reason to divorce a woman since it is WAY MORE than "no reason at all" which is the minimum bar.

Women LOVE no fault divorce in the beginning....but they are not so keen on it when the men do it back to them....

Circa Russia 1917-36.....the fact Lenin introduced no fault divorce is not widely known even today....and the result was men refused to marry or if they did they divorced at the drop of a hat too....the no fault divorce period still reverberates around Russia 80 years after STALIN repealed it....

When STALIN says something is so bad it has to be repealed you know it is bad...

And you know the russian knew how bad no fault divorce was because they instituted it in places like Romania in 1946 when they took over the place. They repealed it in Romania in 1966 after 20 years of women divorcing men.

Once women show their colours by divorcing good husbands in droves? Only the losers ever get married again after that!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 22, 2015 9:11 am

Cornfed wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
drealm wrote:Perhaps you do, but you also don't have a life long loyal partner.

If you're suggesting a man should dump his wife as soon as she shows signs of aging even if she's an otherwise perfect home maker and very loyal I disagree. I think that's absolutely disgusting.



LOL! Who the hell are you?

He's a good young guy.


Hi Cornfed,
really? Then why is he talking like a woman? Seems pretty strange to me.

And by the way? How the hell are you? Been ages since we talked.

You want to ping me on peter@peternolan.com? You should come in to our internet marketing mastermind team. With manbook getting hits we are starting to get traction. I have offered Winston to come in...I would love him to be a part of our mastermind team too.

Guys in the man-o-sphere have been very cynical about internet marketing....despite 4% of bloggers making USD10,000 a month....some of my new pals are making over USD50K a month....and I intend to join them there I can assure you!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby The » Fri May 22, 2015 3:05 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote:Drealm, I wish those who want to make a tough point would explain it or flesh it out a bit. Perhaps there is some background for your response on another thread. But here, it seems abrupt, and unsupported.

You are certainly NOT the only one who has done this. I am addressing several of us.


Drealm has to be a woman trolling. I wouldn't bother answering such a troll.

The simple fact of the matter is that we have no fault divorce which means there is no marriage contract since it can be violated for no reason.

And becoming an land whale is more than enough reason to divorce a woman since it is WAY MORE than "no reason at all" which is the minimum bar.

Women LOVE no fault divorce in the beginning....but they are not so keen on it when the men do it back to them....

Circa Russia 1917-36.....the fact Lenin introduced no fault divorce is not widely known even today....and the result was men refused to marry or if they did they divorced at the drop of a hat too....the no fault divorce period still reverberates around Russia 80 years after STALIN repealed it....

When STALIN says something is so bad it has to be repealed you know it is bad...

And you know the russian knew how bad no fault divorce was because they instituted it in places like Romania in 1946 when they took over the place. They repealed it in Romania in 1966 after 20 years of women divorcing men.

Once women show their colours by divorcing good husbands in droves? Only the losers ever get married again after that!


Dreaml is either an American woman or a straight up mangina....Believe it or not, there are NOT a lot of red pill men in the world....Blue pill, desperate, mangina, p***y whipped men still reign supreme by and large....Why do you think men don't protest no fault divorce, fat women, single mothers, feminism? Because the minute a pair of breasts walks past them (no matter how much she weighs or how many kids from different fathers she has), men drop to their knees to worship....Heh! Modern men... :roll:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Respect please!

Postby Jester » Fri May 22, 2015 3:47 pm

The use 'em and lose 'em crowd sometimes seem unable to tolerate the existence of men who want comitted marriage. This carnivorous attitude dominates RooshV forum, although Roosh himself is open-minded.

There use to be a lot of this on HA, but it faded. It's back now I guess. Actually I welcome some robust guy-talk, it's fun. I can sit on a barstool and have laughs with a guy who I wouldn't let near a daughter. And I learn from the players, though I am really not one. So I don't mind it. And as I have stated before, using "game" on women in general, including a wife, is a useful skill - like being able to handle employees or children or animals smoothly.

But the players ought to be decently respectful as well. Peter's general shoot-from-the-hip style is sadly familiar. I have asked him to cool it before.

But before things get out of hand, let's be clear, Drealm, whom I have met, is tough as nails. Cold and rational and masculine. His values are different than yours, that's all.

I'm not sure what caused HIM to go off earlier in this thread, and I did comment on that above.

One lifeboiat, gentlemen. All of us, who like women, and love freedom. Common courtesy will get us all there -- players, mongers, and husbands as well.

The fact is that quite a few of us have worn more than one hat.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby S_Parc » Sat May 23, 2015 1:05 am

Ghost wrote:
chibolo wrote:
drealm wrote:Perhaps you do, but you also don't have a life long loyal partner.

If you're suggesting a man should dump his wife as soon as she shows signs of aging even if she's an otherwise perfect home maker and very loyal I disagree. I think that's absolutely disgusting.


I agree. Loyalty matters in a serious relationship and especially marriage. Dumping your wife just because she gets old is wrong. I do think the wife should do everything she possibly can to stay attractive for as long as possible though.


And she is the wife of a Hollywood actor, let's not forget. She could have a small army of personal trainers, elite gym memberships, and all the resources she could dream of. Not the same as a suburban housewife. (Although they should be doing better too.)


She doesn't need an army, she needs something called a medicine ball. Seriously, this woman is almost like my sister ... zero exercise, scarfing pastries at all hours, and downing cocktails at any time.

In contrast, my GF uses the medicine ball & exercise bike, does squats & dive bomber pushups, basically works out 7 days a week, so that even when we splurge with some alcohol and fine foods, from time to time, it's all metabolized.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby S_Parc » Sat May 23, 2015 1:15 am

From my own thread ...

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26930

Content:
----
For one, my name is not Dr Oz.

After examining Dr Oz and his triumvirate of fatties whale on (pun intended) Roosh, I hate to say it but Roosh is spot on.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oc1as_fat-shaming-by-roosh-v_fun

And this has nothing to do with PUA, etc, but my own life experiences.

On the whole, if you exclude the dancers, athletes, and over-the-top odd balls like Jillian Michaels (who's BTW overdoing it), many American women do not have a regular fitness program of merit. BTW, today, my sister could join Oz's gang, as she breaks the scale very well on her own.

When I'd gone to my HS gathering, the first thing I'd noticed was that outside of that 'nice gal', who was into track & field and stuck with it, the others were blimping out big time. In fact, I may not attend another gathering like that again.

And then, in a more controlled study, I'd warned my GF a few years ago, that jogging was not a good thing, because in general, as we get older, it puts the knees and ankles into a long term situation of developing micro-stresses via hitting the payment continually, which could cause problems down the road.

Anyways, being the smart gal that she was, she took my entire program and customized it for herself. In the beginning, she'd stop running and used indoor equipment like the stationary bike, etc. Then, she incorporated a lot of my supplements, tweaking them to fit her needs. As time went by, she'd incorporated the medicine ball workout which is a nice hybrid of the kettle ball swings and Pilates. And then, along with with squats and dive bomber pushups, she also does Qigong moves, to increase the general flow of energy and to clear blockages.

The end result is that today, instead of working out 3-4 days per weeks, it's 7 days per week. That rest day is the exercise bike at half-setting. She looks younger and healthier than ever before. And as a result of making those workouts crisp and efficient, there are no signs of over training.

So when I see a bunch of disgusting fatties, whose idea of a healthy lifestyle is 3 cheesecakes instead of 4, downing three Martinis, instead of one, without a program in place, I don't know what to say. In fact, one of our friends in common, who yes, is guilty of downing two Martinis lunches, every day of the week, also follows my program and he also looks rather fit, given the amount of liquor he consumes.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Postby fschmidt » Sat May 23, 2015 2:02 am

drealm wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:Yes. Having two children and being 51 years old contributes to weight gain.

That's no excuse. Being the wife of a movie star morally obliges her to pull out all the stops to look less hideous.

It's not an excuse, it's a fact. She use to be thinner when she was younger and now she's gained weight. The only thing that's changed is she's had children and is now 51 years old. The only thing that morally obliges anyone to do anything is religion.

Religion sets boundaries, but there are options within those boundaries. This woman has more problems than just having had kids and her age. She is grossly out of shape. If I were her husband, I would refuse to have sex with her and I would give her a deadline of when get in shape and let her know that if she fails, from that day forward I would see prostitutes regularly. In a reasonable relationship, both people should put some effort into being attractive for the other person.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HA1729, publicduende and 2 guests