I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: I date hotter women than James Bond...BY FAR

Post by S_Parc »

fschmidt wrote:
drealm wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:Yes. Having two children and being 51 years old contributes to weight gain.
That's no excuse. Being the wife of a movie star morally obliges her to pull out all the stops to look less hideous.
It's not an excuse, it's a fact. She use to be thinner when she was younger and now she's gained weight. The only thing that's changed is she's had children and is now 51 years old. The only thing that morally obliges anyone to do anything is religion.
Religion sets boundaries, but there are options within those boundaries. This woman has more problems than just having had kids and her age. She is grossly out of shape. If I were her husband, I would refuse to have sex with her and I would give her a deadline of when get in shape and let her know that if she fails, from that day forward I would see prostitutes regularly. In a reasonable relationship, both people should put some effort into being attractive for the other person.
The issue here is that exercise was never a part of her daily habits. I'd known numerous women over the years, who'd kept saying that someday, they'd hit the gym. When a person is committed to exercise, she can't help but do it.

For instance, one day, my GF and I were on a road trip where our destination motel had no workout facilities. Since Mel was accustomed to some daily workout, she'd cranked out 50 situps, 50 squats, and 20 dive bomber pushups, before we took off for the day. She needed no prompting, as she can't let a day pass, w/o at least some workout in it. If Brosnan's wife had that quality, there's no chance in hell that she'd end up like a Good Year blimp.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
drealm wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:Yes. Having two children and being 51 years old contributes to weight gain.
That's no excuse. Being the wife of a movie star morally obliges her to pull out all the stops to look less hideous.
It's not an excuse, it's a fact. She use to be thinner when she was younger and now she's gained weight. The only thing that's changed is she's had children and is now 51 years old. The only thing that morally obliges anyone to do anything is religion.
Religion sets boundaries, but there are options within those boundaries. This woman has more problems than just having had kids and her age. She is grossly out of shape. If I were her husband, I would refuse to have sex with her and I would give her a deadline of when get in shape and let her know that if she fails, from that day forward I would see prostitutes regularly. In a reasonable relationship, both people should put some effort into being attractive for the other person.
The issue here is that exercise was never a part of her daily habits. I'd known numerous women over the years, who'd kept saying that someday, they'd hit the gym. When a person is committed to exercise, she can't help but do it.

For instance, one day, my GF and I were on a road trip where our destination motel had no workout facilities. Since Mel was accustomed to some daily workout, she'd cranked out 50 situps, 50 squats, and 20 dive bomber pushups, before we took off for the day. She needed no prompting, as she can't let a day pass, w/o at least some workout in it. If Brosnan's wife had that quality, there's no chance in hell that she'd end up like a Good Year blimp.
Yet you'll have manginas throwing every excuse in the book as to why she can't lose weight....Shes "bore children" or shes "51 years old" or shes "big-boned" or she has a "thyroid issue".... :roll:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The issue here is that exercise was never a part of her daily habits. I'd known numerous women over the years, who'd kept saying that someday, they'd hit the gym. When a person is committed to exercise, she can't help but do it.

Yet you'll have manginas throwing every excuse in the book as to why she can't lose weight....Shes "bore children" or shes "51 years old" or shes "big-boned" or she has a "thyroid issue".... :roll:
Exactly, as well as ideas like good supplements/vitamins, can't reverse or control, one's aging, esp coupling with regular exercise program.

Look, my GF and I are both in our mid-to-late 30s, and yet, she looks like she's 31-32. In fact, she'd actually grown younger over time. A lot of that, had to go with her adopting my program. And now that she's hooked, she's got no interested into turning into a whale or looking like some old prune. This is an issue of personal pride. IMHO, Brosnan's wife has no pride. She feels a sense of entitlement and thus, allows herself to go, because being in shape is not her personal sense of self-actualization.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Religion sets boundaries, but there are options within those boundaries. This woman has more problems than just having had kids and her age. She is grossly out of shape. If I were her husband, I would refuse to have sex with her and I would give her a deadline of when get in shape and let her know that if she fails, from that day forward I would see prostitutes regularly. In a reasonable relationship, both people should put some effort into being attractive for the other person.
That sounds like a good way to handle it. And depending on her motivation level, the man could move the deadline ahead or back.
If I were Pierce, I'd have divorced her. Here's why ... one, his kids are almost adults and thus, the child rearing issue will soon be over. Next, as he goes out and let's say plays cricket, tennis, or what have you, when he returns home, he sees a type of counter point female mirror in front of him, a whale of a wife. I'm sorry, but that's demoralizing, esp for a person who'd made fitness a lifestyle.

You see, one member of the household can't be a healthy person and the other, a couch potato. That's a dynamic which doesn't work as one is a leech onto the other's psyche because in some way, she's probably a bit miffed that her man looks better and is healthier than her. And thus, she needs to be a *victim* due to the cold cruel world of whiskey, pastries, cheesecake, and television addiction.

My brother-in-law is aging, balding, growing obese because he's married to my sister. Really, if it weren't for his 200+ sports channels, I wouldn't be surprised if he had committed suicide years ago. And unlike Brosnan, he doesn't have millions of dollars to fall back on, if he did get a divorce. Instead, with alimony and child support, he'd be sleeping in his car.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:
Ghost wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Religion sets boundaries, but there are options within those boundaries. This woman has more problems than just having had kids and her age. She is grossly out of shape. If I were her husband, I would refuse to have sex with her and I would give her a deadline of when get in shape and let her know that if she fails, from that day forward I would see prostitutes regularly. In a reasonable relationship, both people should put some effort into being attractive for the other person.
That sounds like a good way to handle it. And depending on her motivation level, the man could move the deadline ahead or back.
If I were Pierce, I'd have divorced her. Here's why ... one, his kids are almost adults and thus, the child rearing issue will soon be over. Next, as he goes out and let's say plays cricket, tennis, or what have you, when he returns home, he sees a type of counter point female mirror in front of him, a whale of a wife. I'm sorry, but that's demoralizing, esp for a person who'd made fitness a lifestyle.

You see, one member of the household can't be a healthy person and the other, a couch potato. That's a dynamic which doesn't work as one is a leech onto the other's psyche because in some way, she's probably a bit miffed that her man looks better and is healthier than her. And thus, she needs to be a *victim* due to the cold cruel world of whiskey, pastries, cheesecake, and television addiction.

My brother-in-law is aging, balding, growing obese because he's married to my sister. Really, if it weren't for his 200+ sports channels, I wouldn't be surprised if he had committed suicide years ago. And unlike Brosnan, he doesn't have millions of dollars to fall back on, if he did get a divorce. Instead, with alimony and child support, he'd be sleeping in his car.
Divorce? Yeah, but Its probably cheaper to keep her... :P
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pierce Brosnan is in his sixties, a father of five, and a grandfather several times over. He's ten years older then his wife. And yet he manages to be in amazing shape for his age. She has no excuse looking like she does. With their two youngest kids almost grown up, she has ample time and resources to exercize and get in shape.

Then again, we don't know Mr. Brosnan's sexual preferences. For all we know, he may be one of those men who have a thing for hefty women. For every Moby Dick, there's gotta be a Captain Ahab. Maybe he likes her exactly the way she is? They don't seem terribly unhappy to me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Stag
Freshman Poster

Post by Stag »

What a boiler! Time for an upgrade, me old fruit...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
... one is a leech onto the other's psyche because in some way, she's probably a bit miffed that her man looks better and is healthier than her. And thus, she needs to be a *victim* due to the cold cruel world of whiskey, pastries, cheesecake, and television addiction.
Absolutely. In hindsight, this makes sense.... I've seen it.

+1
Sad but true.

I wonder if married women in marriages like that ever think about what keeps the man there.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
For every Moby Dick, there's gotta be a Captain Ahab.
:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:Divorce? Yeah, but Its probably cheaper to keep her... :P
If it's cheaper then I'd rent a place, at least two miles from her.
MarcosZeitola wrote:Pierce Brosnan is in his sixties, a father of five, and a grandfather several times over. He's ten years older then his wife. And yet he manages to be in amazing shape for his age. She has no excuse looking like she does. With their two youngest kids almost grown up, she has ample time and resources to exercize and get in shape.

Then again, we don't know Mr. Brosnan's sexual preferences. For all we know, he may be one of those men who have a thing for hefty women. For every Moby Dick, there's gotta be a Captain Ahab. Maybe he likes her exactly the way she is? They don't seem terribly unhappy to me.
Actually Marcos, it's not at all difficult to stay in Brosnan's shape, esp if exercise and Qigong are treated as a lifestyle and not something done sporadically, to *get it* out of the way on the schedule. Living a healthy lifestyle is both a habit and a passion.

And remember, Ahab wanted to kill Moby Dick :wink:
Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
... one is a leech onto the other's psyche because in some way, she's probably a bit miffed that her man looks better and is healthier than her. And thus, she needs to be a *victim* due to the cold cruel world of whiskey, pastries, cheesecake, and television addiction.
Absolutely. In hindsight, this makes sense.... I've seen it.
This is why I have serious doubts about Mrs Brosnan and her state of being. I don't really believe that Pierce is all too thrilled with the situation.

Our alcoholic friend, the one who'd adopted our workout program, also exercises 7 days per week. His face, neck, chest, arms, legs, all look really good and toned. The only thing he has is a beer gut, due to his excess drinking. And boy, this guy can down Martinis like they're water. So if he made one little change to his diet, he'd be in near perfect shape. I don't believe that Mrs Brosnan is anywhere near this guy's level and he's approaching 50.

AB discussion thread

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Oh leave them alone please, Yaa she does not look like she did but that is the case for most of us. Not everybody can have Mr. Wu's genetics.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Moretorque wrote:Oh leave them alone please, Yaa she does not look like she did but that is the case for most of us. Not everybody can have Mr. Wu's genetics.
Hey, if a 50 year old binge drinker can beat Mrs Brosnan, via daily exercise and supplements, then she's got no excuses.

Even his beer belly looks amazing, as there are clear muscle contours under those layers of fat. That's what the medicine ball can do for someone.

AB discussion thread

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

S_Parc wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Oh leave them alone please, Yaa she does not look like she did but that is the case for most of us. Not everybody can have Mr. Wu's genetics.
Hey, if a 50 year old binge drinker can beat Mrs Brosnan, via daily exercise and supplements, then she's got no excuses.

Even his beer belly looks amazing, as there are clear muscle contours under those layers of fat. That's what the medicine ball can do for someone.
Yaa but look at you in your photo, and you look crazier than hell to boot. :shock:
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Moretorque wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Hey, if a 50 year old binge drinker can beat Mrs Brosnan, via daily exercise and supplements, then she's got no excuses.

Yaa but look at you in your photo, and you look crazier than hell to boot. :shock:
Still, Doc Brown was a fit nutcase :wink:

Remember him as a psycho Klingon

AB discussion thread