Neomasculinity, Mgtow, HA, etc are just surface ideas...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Neomasculinity, Mgtow, HA, etc are just surface ideas...

Post by BlackKnight »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by BlackKnight on October 28th, 2015, 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Neomasculinity, Mgtow, etc are just surface ideas...

Post by BlackKnight »

You have it completely backwards, culture is the production of people. That's why they have prisons. Some people live 2 or 3 cultures.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

BlackKnight wrote:You have it completely backwards, culture is the production of people. That's why they have prisons. Some people live 2 or 3 cultures.
Is there a question in what you are posting?

Yes, MGTOW, neomasculinity, masculinism and all those things are quite superficial ideas. None of them address the major issue of the fact our guvmints are criminal cartels.

All these ideas are basically like ants trying to run from the water coming down the path or run from the footsteps of the people walking on the path...the water or footsteps representing governments.

These ideas merely encourage men to behave like ants running from a threat without ever dealing with the actual threat.

The mens business association, on the other hand, is dealing with the threat by showing men how to rescind their consent to be governed and how to create a life they love and create a business model that it is much harder for governments to interfere with.

MBA solves mens problems......because I am bored as hell TALKING about mens problems that is for DAMN sure.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Some people have a talent for using a million words to say absolutely nothing.

This is probably PaloAltoGuys only talent lol. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Since PUA is on the down slope, they are quickly re branding it as Neo-Masculinity to bring in new readers...Very smart of Roosh i'll say.....
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Why are gay people usually very bright? Keynes provided the foundation for modern economics
LMAO.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Last edited by BlackKnight on October 28th, 2015, 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Some people have a talent for using a million words to say absolutely nothing.

This is probably PaloAltoGuys only talent lol. :roll:
Of course I'm not speaking ideological nonsense so you're out of your game :wink:
Last edited by BlackKnight on May 22nd, 2015, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

The wrote:Since PUA is on the down slope, they are quickly re branding it as Neo-Masculinity to bring in new readers...Very smart of Roosh i'll say.....
More likely an evolution.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

droid wrote:
Why are gay people usually very bright? Keynes provided the foundation for modern economics
LMAO.
How's your AGI coming little guy? :lol:

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

BlackKnight wrote:Of course I'm not speaking ideological nonsense so you're out of your game :wink:
What ideological nonsense? I am one of the realest posters on this site. I cannot say the same for you, your reputation is pretty abysmal and people primarily keep you around because your insanity is entertaining. I cannot think of a single constructive post or original thought you ever brought forward.

Anyone else help me out here? To find a single decent post PAG ever made that served any purpose outside comic relief? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Last edited by BlackKnight on October 28th, 2015, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:Of course I'm not speaking ideological nonsense so you're out of your game :wink:
What ideological nonsense? I am one of the realest posters on this site. I cannot say the same for you, your reputation is pretty abysmal and people primarily keep you around because your insanity is entertaining. I cannot think of a single constructive post or original thought you ever brought forward.

Anyone else help me out here? To find a single decent post PAG ever made that served any purpose outside comic relief? :lol:
He's the first person to teach me a new and useful word in I don't know how long -- fricative. He provides a faithful rendering of Nietzschean philosophy. Of course, Nietzsche isn't everyone's cup of tea, and when his expositor fancies himself to be in the ubermensch category -- well, that's something a little different.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pag's notion sounds a bit like scientology or Freudian psychology -- create some clerisy to get in there and root out viruses, instead of engrams or neuroses, or whatever else the clerisy is trained to see. May be promising, but personally I can't afford clerisies, and tend not to trust them, so I'll just have to solve my own problems.