Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How promiscuous are filipinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby droid » May 26th, 2015, 8:33 am

That post doesn't contribute anything Banano.
And nobody is talking about virgins here, it's not all or nothing.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3067
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby davewe » May 26th, 2015, 4:50 pm

hammanta wrote:
1) What site are you using?

2) Are you only looking for girls in Manila?

Here's why I'm asking. If you are using DIA, which I assume you are since I doubt you'd want to pay the membership fee elsewhere for a simple experiment, I'd guess that a good 20-40% of the profiles are fake (probably created by lady boys or gays, 20% of them being bargirls or semi-pros looking for clients, another portion being actually non-pro whores/golddiggers, and the rest regular girls. This is simply my guess from using the site several times myself.


Regarding the "experiment": The OP sets up a fake profile, acts in a fake way (by his own previous admission he's not had much sex in years), but then assumes all the girls he is talking to are real and acting honestly. As hammanta points out many of them are not. This is the downside of online dating - we can all virtually say anything we want and play it to the hilt. Frankly, I don't even believe half of what people here on HA say, let alone on a dating site.

You cannot make a scientific statement about a culture based on what people say (or lie about) online. However to have any chance of determining what the girls are like, the OP would have to eliminate as many of the variables as possible. To do this I would recommend:

1. Be as real as possible. When we tell the truth we are more likely to elicit the truth from others. Lying merely elicits other lies - which demonstrates nothing, other than the fact that human beings all like to play act.
2. Determine who's a scammer and eliminate them from consideration. If you know someone is being dishonest, then their reactions can't be used as part of a legitimate survey, other than determining what percentage of people you chat with are scammers.
3. Chat via video. Anyone who won't eventually use video is probably a scammer, which again ruins any legitimate data.
4. Try to improve your performance. By that I mean that anyone can find scammers or sluts online. The real trick is whether you are getting better at spotting good and legitimate people. For example, the 1st time I went online I tracked the number and percentage of scammers I encountered. I defined a scammer as anyone who eventually asked for money (whether on the 1st chat or the 10th). It ran about 25% (and I chatted with 100s of girls). A year later I went online again and was surprised to find the % of scammers had decreased to about 10%. I don't think the girls had changed; I think my approach (and who I approached) changed.

All this being said, if the OP just wants to have fun by talking dirty to girls or seeing who will send him naked pics - he should go for it; it's fun, no doubt. But if he really wants to know the culture or make some sort of accurate survey - then I think he should change his methodology.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: July 27th, 2011, 3:21 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby JeyanCalderone » May 26th, 2015, 5:34 pm

Filipino girls were white-washed sluts in my high school. LOL. I think Filipino girls make better girlfriends because they're so sweet and nurturing. I feel like a real man when I'm with one. But there is a definite identity crisis among Filipino-Americans. I grew up thinking I was white or something. It was super weird. Anyways, I really love this site!
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 3:54 pm
Location: Woodridge, Illinois

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby droid » May 26th, 2015, 7:06 pm

davewe wrote:All this being said, if the OP just wants to have fun by talking dirty to girls or seeing who will send him naked pics - he should go for it; it's fun, no doubt. But if he really wants to know the culture or make some sort of accurate survey - then I think he should change his methodology.


And like i said, how many could he have chatted with in 24 hours, 15? 20 tops?
I'm not buying it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3067
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby JeyanCalderone » May 26th, 2015, 9:32 pm

My girlfriend Alyssa is bisexual, loves threesomes, and we openly swing full swap with other couples. My girlfriend has been with 3 guys before me. I've been with 8 girls before her. We're not prudes at all and don't have this puritan stigma about sex. Sex is natural and fun - everyone needs it.
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 3:54 pm
Location: Woodridge, Illinois

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Johnny1975 » May 27th, 2015, 9:12 am

Based on the conversations that I'm having, I'm starting to think that promiscuous filipinas are not damaged or affected in the same way or to the same extent as promiscuous western women. And I think the reason is because of the way that they view sex in the first place. To a western woman, sex is a bargaining chip, a tool, a way to prove a point ("see? I can be like a man too"). To a filipina, sex is love, it's a gift. So if a filipina jumps into bed with you on the first date, in her mind she is selling herself to you, showing you what she can do for you, and trying to create love.

So i think that it's the attitude that determines the damage / effect just as much as or more than the actual cock count. It's like baking a cake. If you use crappy ingredients, the cake will be fuc ked up no matter how well you bake it. But if you use nice ingredients, no matter what you do it's bound to taste quite nice, even if it comes out a bit wrong.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Dragon » May 27th, 2015, 9:59 am

Johnny1975 wrote:Based on the conversations that I'm having, I'm starting to think that promiscuous filipinas are not damaged or affected in the same way or to the same extent as promiscuous western women. And I think the reason is because of the way that they view sex in the first place. To a western woman, sex is a bargaining chip, a tool, a way to prove a point ("see? I can be like a man too"). To a filipina, sex is love, it's a gift. So if a filipina jumps into bed with you on the first date, in her mind she is selling herself to you, showing you what she can do for you, and trying to create love.

So i think that it's the attitude that determines the damage / effect just as much as or more than the actual cock count. It's like baking a cake. If you use crappy ingredients, the cake will be fuc ked up no matter how well you bake it. But if you use nice ingredients, no matter what you do it's bound to taste quite nice, even if it comes out a bit wrong.


Whoa there, Johnny Boy. If you put filipinas on any higher of a pedestal, it will hit the moon. You have to keep in mind that all women are the same. They have the same basic hardwiring. Sure, western women are a lot worse, but that's only because the women in the Phillipines aren't allowed to act like that, because there is not social safety net for them. A woman with many sexual partners, REGARDLESS OF THE COUNTRY, will lose their ability to bond with the men they have sex with. As one wise woman once told me, "every new dick inside a girl makes her lose another piece of herself." It's pretty okay for short-term flings, but don't think there's any long-lasting love there. I wish guys would stop fooling themselves into thinking there's something special going on when they get a first-date lay. The truth is that they are probably just penis #23 for a filipina they met online. Having sex is fun and great, but don't put too much stock into love or feelings for these women. Your wife or long-term girlfriend should always be a virgin if possible.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: October 23rd, 2012, 6:31 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Johnny1975 » May 27th, 2015, 10:33 am

Dragon wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Based on the conversations that I'm having, I'm starting to think that promiscuous filipinas are not damaged or affected in the same way or to the same extent as promiscuous western women. And I think the reason is because of the way that they view sex in the first place. To a western woman, sex is a bargaining chip, a tool, a way to prove a point ("see? I can be like a man too"). To a filipina, sex is love, it's a gift. So if a filipina jumps into bed with you on the first date, in her mind she is selling herself to you, showing you what she can do for you, and trying to create love.

So i think that it's the attitude that determines the damage / effect just as much as or more than the actual cock count. It's like baking a cake. If you use crappy ingredients, the cake will be fuc ked up no matter how well you bake it. But if you use nice ingredients, no matter what you do it's bound to taste quite nice, even if it comes out a bit wrong.


Whoa there, Johnny Boy. If you put filipinas on any higher of a pedestal, it will hit the moon. You have to keep in mind that all women are the same. They have the same basic hardwiring. Sure, western women are a lot worse, but that's only because the women in the Phillipines aren't allowed to act like that, because there is not social safety net for them. A woman with many sexual partners, REGARDLESS OF THE COUNTRY, will lose their ability to bond with the men they have sex with. As one wise woman once told me, "every new dick inside a girl makes her lose another piece of herself." It's pretty okay for short-term flings, but don't think there's any long-lasting love there. I wish guys would stop fooling themselves into thinking there's something special going on when they get a first-date lay. The truth is that they are probably just penis #23 for a filipina they met online. Having sex is fun and great, but don't put too much stock into love or feelings for these women. Your wife or long-term girlfriend should always be a virgin if possible.


Yes, women have the same basic hardwiring. So the question is, what is that hardwiring? Is the western way closer to the natural female hardwiring? or is the filipina way closer to it?
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby JeyanCalderone » May 27th, 2015, 1:59 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Based on the conversations that I'm having, I'm starting to think that promiscuous filipinas are not damaged or affected in the same way or to the same extent as promiscuous western women. And I think the reason is because of the way that they view sex in the first place. To a western woman, sex is a bargaining chip, a tool, a way to prove a point ("see? I can be like a man too"). To a filipina, sex is love, it's a gift. So if a filipina jumps into bed with you on the first date, in her mind she is selling herself to you, showing you what she can do for you, and trying to create love.

So i think that it's the attitude that determines the damage / effect just as much as or more than the actual cock count. It's like baking a cake. If you use crappy ingredients, the cake will be fuc ked up no matter how well you bake it. But if you use nice ingredients, no matter what you do it's bound to taste quite nice, even if it comes out a bit wrong.


Filipinas admire and respect men. Sex is a beautiful natural gift. Her body is the offering of her love. Western women want to be like men and act like UFC fighter Ronda Rousey to beat up men and outcompete with them - this is totally unnatural! But we all like that hot blonde with blue eyes with big tits. You can't deny that's hot. White women don't age well but they sure are super sexy in their 20s.
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 3:54 pm
Location: Woodridge, Illinois

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Johnny1975 » May 27th, 2015, 4:12 pm

I made another fake profile, but this time I made it clear on the profile itself that I'm just looking for sex.

This is what my profile says :

Hi, i'm Rick. I'm interested in meeting an experienced woman for no strings casual fun. If you live in the area and you're interested, please let me know, thanks. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or anything serious, just some enjoyment, that's all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's a conversation I had earlier today with a 25 year old girl. She initiated it. Read it carefully and let the ridiculousness of it sink in :



HER : do u have a facebook account?

ME : Yes but let's chat here. I hope you read my profile. Are you interested?

HER : ar u pilipino? [even though it's obvious by my photo that it's a caucasian guy]

HER : i want to see any picture..

ME : No, I'm english.

You know on my profile I say that I'm looking for someone who is experienced. Can you tell me about that?

HER : experienced like what?

ME : I'm looking for just casual fun. No relationship. What I mean is what sexual experience you have.

HER : im sigle but i dnt have a experience ..

HER : couz im N.B.S.B [no boyfriend since birth]

ME : Why aren't you looking for a boyfriend? By the way what's your name?

HER : [Her name]

HER : im looking a good boyfriend..

ME : Hello [Her name], I'm Rick. If you're looking for a boyfriend, I don't think it's a good idea to start with sex.

HER : u hear in the phil?

HER : ohh my god..i think is not god to me..

ME : Maybe you didn't understand my profile [Her name]. What I'm looking for is just sex. Nothing else. If you are looking for a boyfriend, having sex with strangers is not the way to do it.

HER : ok bye

ME : Good luck [Her name]. Sorry for the confusion.


And just when I thought it was over...


HER : do you ha a skype?

ME : Why? You said goodbye. You want a boyfriend, but I just want sex.

HER : i want to see u?
do u have a skype?

ME : Why do you want to see me? You're looking for a boyfriend [Her name]. I am not what you're looking for.

HER : i want to see u face..

ME : Why?

HER : couz im looking a good face of you

ME : [Her name], I don't know how many ways I can explain this.

You said that you are looking for a boyfriend.
I said that I just want sex.
You understood that, and you said goodbye.
And now you want to chat on skype.

It makes no sense. you know that I just want sex, so why do you want to chat on skype? Go and find a boyfriend.

HER : in want to see your abs..i try wat u want..

ME : Let me see if I understand you, [Her name]. Tell me if this is correct.

You want to see my body, and you want to meet me and have sex with me.

Is that correct?

HER : no..!! i want to see you body only..not sex with you..

HER : i think you hot..

ME : But you said you'll try what I want. And what I want is sex.

HER : fine but first now i want to see your body and face..b4 i meet you..

ME : You're confusing me [Her name]

Are you telling me that you want to see some photos me me and chat, and then meet me, and then have sex with me?

HER : sure so can i see you..

ME : But you said that you are looking for a boyfriend.

HER : i think its time a try a bad guy

ME : What's the matter with you [Her name]? What are you talking about? You said you wanted a boyfriend. You're a virgin, right? Why do you want to have meaningless sex?

HER : yehh right im a virgin..

ME : Ok, but why do you want to have meaningless sex?

HER : its a joke can u be my friend i think ur not a bad guy your kind..

HER : can u be.?

HER : hey rick..

HER : okie i think u dnt like..

HER : okie bye

ME : You're making me laugh with all the confusing things that you're telling me.

First you say goodbye when I tell you that I only want sex.
Then you come back, wanting photos, but you don't want to meet me.
Then you say that you want a bad guy, meaning that you think I'm a bad guy.
And now you say that you think I'm a good guy, and you want to be my friend.
But before, you said that you want a boyfriend.

[Her name], you need to be honest.

If you want me to be your friend, that is impossible, because all I want is sex.
If you want sex, then why did you say that you want a boyfriend?
And if you want me to be your boyfriend, then why did you say in your profile 9in the questions) that you do not want sex on the first date?

Come on [Her name], be honest.

HER : okie to be honest, if my first date i like a good guy, then sex i think its okie but i want my first sex is my boyfriend and forever in my life..my only one..!!i think its not you..
couz you want sex only...

HER : what do you think???
its not you right?

HER : coz love is the biggest factor to me..

HER : hey tell me..

ME : That's better. Now I know what you're thinking.

Let me tell you something [Her name]. You filipinas are very sweet and romantic. But you are also very ignorant. Do you really think that if you have sex with someone first, that they will stay?

The reason why there are so many single mothers is because filipinas like you have sex with with a guy thinking that he will stay, and then when he leaves, they don't understand why, and then they look for sex with other guys to feel better or to try to make them into boyfriends.

They make the mistake of trying to turn sex into real love. They meet a guy and they try to make him love her by having sex with him. It doesn't work.

Don't be stupid. You're a nice girl, but it's not good for you to have sex with a stranger, believing that he will be your boyfriend. Men don't think like that. We are not like you. A man will not stay with you just because you want him to.

I believe that you want a real boyfriend. I don't think you are a slut (puta), but if you start having sex with strangers, you will become one. You're a virgin. Save yourself until you have a real boyfriend. Don't have sex with someone until you know them, and you have been with them for some time. Don't jump into bed with someone just because you're excited or you want them to stay with you. Don't do it. We all like sex but it's important for a woman to have self control.

You say that love is the most important thing. It is, you're right. So don't mess things up by being ignorant. i'm trying to help you. If you don't listen to me, and if you start having sex with strangers, you will end up being a single mother, or you will be heartbroken again and again, and then you'll want sex with more guys just to not feel lonely, and you will be desperate for a boyfriend and you will use sex to try to get one, but it doesn't work.

Be intelligent.

By the way, on your profile you say that you have a big secret. What is it?

HER : yehh, your right.. [oh good, now she understands]
fine i want to see you then [what the fu ck?]

HER : im virgin thats my secret..

HER : tell me the moves..

HER : that love is the most important thing...if sex w/out love think i not work it ..

ME : You want to see me? Have you not listened to anything I said? I am just looking for sex. I will not be your boyfriend. Stop it. Use your brain, come on.

HER : i told you i want to see you..

HER : give me you skype name..?
you have..

ME : [Her name], if you meet me, this is what will happen. I will have sex with you, and then maybe I will do it again a few times, and then I will leave. Then you'll never see me again except when I want sex.

Is that what you want?

HER : you understand tagalog

HER : i know..but 1 to 3 times date w/ you then sex..

HER : your right im ignorant.. [the most sensible thing she's said]

ME : Ok [Her name]. I will meet you. I will have 3 dates with you. Then I will have sex with you. Then I will have sex a few more times with you. Then I will leave. And then, I might call you once every month or two months to meet you for more sex. I will not care about you, I will not love you, I will not want to be with you, I will not be your boyfriend, I will not marry you. My only interest will be your puki. I will break your heart.

Are you interested now?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And then silence.

I've also been asking filipinos about slutty filipinas. They're all pretty much saying that most of them (80-90%) are not sluts. And they agree with what I said earlier about them having sex in order to bond, rather than to be slutty.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Jester » May 27th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Interesting, thanks for posting.

To me, quite the traditionalist, this is not so shocking. And goes far to explain the anger felt by indigenous people at pump-and-dump Spaniard conquistadors etc.

This chick wants a hot man, to be a wife to.

She is NOT promiscuous. She is young and ready.

The only thing wrong here that I can see, from her side, is that she has no one looking out for her. A girl shouldn't be making the big decisions without male guidance - period.

Now from your side, it's a different matter. If you knowingly take advantage of the ignorant, on a major life-changing decision like this, that's a serious thing. Yes, you gave her fair notice and all that. Like a champ. But still...

I suppose if she was going to give it up anyway, it might as be with you. But if the lure of your White-ness induced her to gamble her future, then for you to take her is a low thing. Not all people are created equal, contrary to the PC BS we grew up with. Taking advantage of the simple is not okay.

If she was just about your abs, then IMO she is already damaged goods, and she deserves what she gets.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Johnny1975 » May 27th, 2015, 4:37 pm

Jester wrote:Interesting, thanks for posting.

To me, quite the traditionalist, this is not so shocking. And goes far to explain the anger felt by indigenous people at pump-and-dump Spaniard conquistadors etc.

This chick wants a hot man, to be a wife to.

She is NOT promiscuous. She is young and ready.

The only thing wrong here that I can see, from her side, is that she has no one looking out for her. A girl shouldn't be making the big decisions without male guidance - period.

Now from your side, it's a different matter. If you knowingly take advantage of the ignorant, on a major life-changing decision like this, that's a serious thing. Yes, you gave her fair notice and all that. Like a champ. But still...

I suppose if she was going to give it up anyway, it might as be with you. But if the lure of your White-ness induced her to gamble her future, then for you to take her is a low thing. Not all people are created equal, contrary to the PC BS we grew up with. Taking advantage of the simple is not okay.

If she was just about your abs, then IMO she is already damaged goods, and she deserves what she gets.


You realize that my profile is fake. I'm not even in the Philippines. this is just research, although I do scold the virgins or those whose sexual experience has been of the non-slutty kind. I wish there was a way for me to have guilt free sex with lots of filipinas, even while having a proper girlfriend. It's a dilemma that I haven't managed to resolve. But I would feel bad at the thought of taking a girl's virginity. Yes, they need guidance. they're lovely girls, but thick as sh it. I mean naive.

The problem is, as in so many things in life, there are usually two extremes. if they're uneducated, they're nice but naive, and prone to making big mistakes. But if they're educated, they're more likely to be sluts.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby droid » May 27th, 2015, 4:57 pm

That transcript makes sense Johnny1975.
But again, filies seem desperate enough that you could get them to do whatever, so i don't know how all this really answers the OP
How many have you chatted with?
Last edited by droid on May 27th, 2015, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3067
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Rock » May 27th, 2015, 4:57 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Jester wrote:Interesting, thanks for posting.

To me, quite the traditionalist, this is not so shocking. And goes far to explain the anger felt by indigenous people at pump-and-dump Spaniard conquistadors etc.

This chick wants a hot man, to be a wife to.

She is NOT promiscuous. She is young and ready.

The only thing wrong here that I can see, from her side, is that she has no one looking out for her. A girl shouldn't be making the big decisions without male guidance - period.

Now from your side, it's a different matter. If you knowingly take advantage of the ignorant, on a major life-changing decision like this, that's a serious thing. Yes, you gave her fair notice and all that. Like a champ. But still...

I suppose if she was going to give it up anyway, it might as be with you. But if the lure of your White-ness induced her to gamble her future, then for you to take her is a low thing. Not all people are created equal, contrary to the PC BS we grew up with. Taking advantage of the simple is not okay.

If she was just about your abs, then IMO she is already damaged goods, and she deserves what she gets.


You realize that my profile is fake. I'm not even in the Philippines. this is just research, although I do scold the virgins or those whose sexual experience has been of the non-slutty kind. I wish there was a way for me to have guilt free sex with lots of filipinas, even while having a proper girlfriend. It's a dilemma that I haven't managed to resolve. But I would feel bad at the thought of taking a girl's virginity. Yes, they need guidance. they're lovely girls, but thick as sh it. I mean naive.

The problem is, as in so many things in life, there are usually two extremes. if they're uneducated, they're nice but naive, and prone to making big mistakes. But if they're educated, they're more likely to be sluts.


They are what they are.

A lot of successful westerners who've managed to make a lot of money in business and are great at left brain logic somehow get taken for everything they are worth by poor uneducated seemingly simple girls from various 3rd world countries. So be careful who you call thick lol.

Also, and I think PP/Conrad even gets this, certain third world poor people are able to truly be happy and enjoy their lives even if they don't event things and get high paying jobs. Look at the bigger picture. High left brained IQ may not be very correlated with contentment and happiness. Personally, I think the guy who can manage to enjoy most of his days on the planet is way ahead of the mostly miserable brighter guy who is a cog in the first world machine.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Postby Johnny1975 » May 27th, 2015, 5:16 pm

droid wrote:That transcript makes sense Johnny1975.
But again, filies seem desperate enough that you could get them to do whatever, so i don't know how all this really answers the OP
How many have you chatted with?


With my real profile, bazillions. But I didn't test them like I am doing now.

With my first fake profile, maybe 50. That's just a guess.
With this latest fake profile, just a handful.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests