Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What to say when people ask if you've ever had a gf?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What to say when people ask if you've ever had a gf?

Postby america sucks » Mon May 25, 2015 4:40 pm

yesterday I was at a gathering with some people I thought were my friends. They then gossiped about how a friend they knew was almost 30 and never had a gf. They then asked me that. I'm also almost 30 and never had a gf and didn't know how to respond to a loaded, rude question so I just asked them why they were asking. They could tell I was trying to deflect the question and one of the females there said "you're not the only one here like that", like she was trying to pity me. I'm not going to waste time whining about how US culture is so toxic that it's more shameful to be a virgin than to be homeless.

I suppose I can take solace from some of the quotes from American Beauty, such as there's nothing worse in life to be ordinary and that I should let go of my attachments because there's so much beauty in the world

So can anyone who has been in a similar situation before tell me what's the best way to respond to such a stupid rude question?
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Re: What to say when people ask if you've ever had a gf?

Postby Yohan » Mon May 25, 2015 5:14 pm

I think your reply depends on the circumstances.
Do you know these people well? Or did you meet them the first time? Did a woman asking you this or a man?

Do you want to finish this conversation immediately? Or are you looking for some discussion/dispute/quarrel

To finish this questioning in a polite way you might answer:

'Sorry, no comment. It's not your business.'

and if asked again and again:

'No comment means no comment.'

This should finish this discussion and nobody can talk badly about you and accusing YOU to be rude.

---

However if you are asking for more trouble and want to create an unpleasant conversation with females around you, you might ask in return:

'Tell me more about yourself first, what about you and your boyfriends?'
'Why asking me this? Are you pregnant looking for a father?'
'Do you really want to be my girlfriend? Are you still a virgin?'

You can also try some other replies to stir up a really bad discussion:

'I don't have enough money for that... '
'Just too risky, I am still healthy, no STD, no HIV yet...'
'No need for me to do what feminists expect me to do, I am not crazy.'

What about:

'I consider to move abroad and to marry a foreign woman... '

etc.etc.

etc.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon May 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Ppl, I've been in sales/consulting and when you're in ordinary conversations, you need to have stock answers.

There's no point in starting debates and mud slinging during these gatherings, leave that stuff for the Jerry Springer Show or The McLaughlin Group.

And thus, here's the GF answer and that's "Yes, and then she'd moved to < Philly, Dallas, Albuquerque, etc>"

And if they ask more pointed questions about her, your answer is "We'd parted amicably" and then, change the topic.

Try to understand, many of these fellas will be married to land whales a/o in dysfunctional relationships anyways in time. And thus, what these gatherings attempt to do is streamline others into following the same protocol. I believe this is a type of unconscious herding of the stragglers of society.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Mon May 25, 2015 5:48 pm

When they ask you that question you should LIE and say YES....I mean why the f**k not? There's no prize to being honest....And if they press you as to why your not with her anymore just say "we were going in different directions and we needed to move on from each other"....Never answer a question in a way that would lower your value especially with North American skanks....either maintain your value or raise your value with your answers....

But I dont understand why people at age 30 would ask that question in the first place...Its not like you are 15 and in High School....

American women lie 24/7 so why not lie too...Whats the point of being the honest man?.... :mrgreen:
Last edited by The on Mon May 25, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 25, 2015 5:49 pm

I would rather jack off then mess with this bullchit, look the whole idea of a girl is to eventually be able to have off spring. Dude you ain't missing nothing at all.
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon May 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Ppl, you're missing the point ... I'd once been able to use a future land whale (she was slimmer back in those days), in getting a contract job. And thus, being seen as intelligent and valuable, worked to my benefit as it's a small world out there and if you develop a societal profile of a hard working but antisocial (not-datable) material, then that can also seep into the world of getting lucrative contracts.

Here's the thing, you are not trying to date a skank. It's just that you don't want 'em to put a target on your back. Think more like a Jedi and less like a dateless guy.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 pm

S_Parc wrote:Ppl, you're missing the point ... I'd once been able to use a future land whale (she was slimmer back in those days), in getting a contract job. And thus, being seen as intelligent and valuable, worked to my benefit as it's a small world out there and if you develop a societal profile of a hard working but antisocial (not-datable) material, then that can also seep into the world of getting lucrative contracts.

Here's the thing, you are not trying to date a skank. It's just that you don't want 'em to put a target on your back. Think more like a Jedi and less like a dateless guy.

Agreed! Thats why again, he needs to be careful in how he answers those types of loaded questions, especially in this modern society....He needs to either take my or your advice SParc.....Its all he really needs...
The
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 25, 2015 6:53 pm

S_Parc wrote:Ppl, you're missing the point ... I'd once been able to use a future land whale (she was slimmer back in those days), in getting a contract job. And thus, being seen as intelligent and valuable, worked to my benefit as it's a small world out there and if you develop a societal profile of a hard working but antisocial (not-datable) material, then that can also seep into the world of getting lucrative contracts.

I have already had my chance at lucrative contracts and guess what I am not going to be a corporate whore.
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue May 26, 2015 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Mon May 25, 2015 6:57 pm

S_Parc wrote:Ppl, I've been in sales/consulting and when you're in ordinary conversations, you need to have stock answers.

There's no point in starting debates and mud slinging during these gatherings, leave that stuff for the Jerry Springer Show or The McLaughlin Group.

And thus, here's the GF answer and that's "Yes, and then she'd moved to < Philly, Dallas, Albuquerque, etc>"

And if they ask more pointed questions about her, your answer is "We'd parted amicably" and then, change the topic.

Try to understand, many of these fellas will be married to land whales a/o in dysfunctional relationships anyways in time. And thus, what these gatherings attempt to do is streamline others into following the same protocol. I believe this is a type of unconscious herding of the stragglers of society.

Man one of your best posts S_Parc. Spot on. Some of those dudes are just settled with 5-foot-wide-assed women and will never understand. They even used to chastise me for being "too demanding".
OP, feel proud you haven't settled for sub par stuff, waiting is worth it, especially for a man since we don't age fast.

The wrote:When they ask you that question you should LIE and say YES....I mean why the f**k not? There's no prize to being honest....And if they press you as to why your not with her anymore just say "we were going in different directions and we needed to move on from each other"....Never answer a question in a way that would lower your value especially with North American skanks....either maintain your value or raise your value with your answers....
But I dont understand why people at age 30 would ask that question in the first place...Its not like you are 15 and in High School....
American women lie 24/7 so why not lie too...Whats the point of being the honest man?..

Great post too.
People just look for an opportunity to put others down. One of my friends in the states, a very naive but good-spirited guy gets put down by people asking him "what? no girlfriend yet?" even on facebook. His naive but authentic response is "i haven't found that special someone yet"...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 25, 2015 8:00 pm

droid wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Ppl, I've been in sales/consulting and when you're in ordinary conversations, you need to have stock answers.

Man one of your best posts S_Parc. Spot on. Some of those dudes are just settled with 5-foot-wide-assed women and will never understand. They even used to chastise me for being "too demanding".
OP, feel proud you haven't settled for sub par stuff, waiting is worth it, especially for a man since we don't age fast.

The wrote:When they ask you that question you should LIE and say YES....I mean why the f**k not? There's no prize to being honest....And if they press you as to why your not with her anymore just say "we were going in different directions and we needed to move on from each other"....Never answer a question in a way that would lower your value especially with North American skanks....either maintain your value or raise your value with your answers....
American women lie 24/7 so why not lie too...Whats the point of being the honest man?..

Great post too.
People just look for an opportunity to put others down. One of my friends in the states, a very naive but good-spirited guy gets put down by people asking him "what? no girlfriend yet?" even on facebook. His naive but authentic response is "i haven't found that special someone yet"...

So what is the ideal women for the mechanical man ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon May 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Female orbiters, ftw (or to crib some homework). :D
As often as not, they miss the point around here.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Why lie just tell the truth, it really does not matter. If you cannot be yourself why bother in life it's to short. Don't worry about what other people think.

Don't kid yourself about the mechanical man, he plays this little old innocent robot part but has plans to dispose of us all as soon as he gets his q.
Last edited by Moretorque on Mon May 25, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Moretorque wrote:Why lie just tell the truth, it really does not matter. If you cannot be yourself why bother in life it's to short. Don't worry about what other people think.

Don't kid yourself about the mechanical man, he plays this little old innocent robot part but has plans to dispose of us all as soon as he gets his q.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Moretorque wrote: So what is the ideal women for the mechanical man ?

I don't know, how about this, for starters :wink:

http://cdn.vietnamcupid.com/memphoto/photo1/big/1526698.jpg
http://cdn.vietnamcupid.com/memphoto/photo4/big/1526698.jpg
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Are those your girl friends ? did you get your titanium rod update for action ? I understand Asians love gold so you should get it gold plated.

I know several people who went to Vietnam and will not come back, really like the life style.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions