Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby JeyanCalderone » Tue May 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Trust me, I'm Filipino-American. I know how dumb my peoples can be. We Filipinos are joyful and easy-going people that's why we invented the Jollibee (bad knock-off of McDonalds) but worst. We Filipinos would rather have fun drinking alcohol and having tons of orgies than to advance the infrastructure of the PI or progress as a people. We're not a very intellectual people. We live for the here and now. Plus many Filipinos are white-washed, white-worshipping American lovers. Our "bahala na" attitude sums up our fatalistic belief.

What's not to love about America? You can own a gun and eat a Big Mac. The American dream baby!

So what's your opinion of Filipinos?
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:54 pm
Location: Woodridge, Illinois







Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Ask the great one Cornfed, were all completely inferior to him so whatever he say's is good input for self improvement.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby Winston » Tue May 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23570
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby JeyanCalderone » Tue May 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Winston wrote:Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.


Winston, please provide links and evidence on the research. I want the scientific proof to show to other Filipinos so their monkey brains will explode! Just joking. Monkeys are actually intelligent.

The most beautiful girls I ever had sex with were Mestiza Filipinas (mixed Eurasian blood). They were always horny. God bless them.
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:54 pm
Location: Woodridge, Illinois

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby Dragon » Tue May 26, 2015 11:27 pm

JeyanCalderone wrote:
Winston wrote:Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.


Winston, please provide links and evidence on the research. I want the scientific proof to show to other Filipinos so their monkey brains will explode! Just joking. Monkeys are actually intelligent.

The most beautiful girls I ever had sex with were Mestiza Filipinas (mixed Eurasian blood). They were always horny. God bless them.


It is called the Cold Winters Theory:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001019

BTW, are the Mestiza filipinas you were talking about also dumb as bricks?
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby BlackKnight » Tue May 26, 2015 11:56 pm

JeyanCalderone wrote:Trust me, I'm Filipino-American. I know how dumb my peoples can be. We Filipinos are joyful and easy-going people that's why we invented the Jollibee (bad knock-off of McDonalds) but worst. We Filipinos would rather have fun drinking alcohol and having tons of orgies than to advance the infrastructure of the PI or progress as a people. We're not a very intellectual people. We live for the here and now. Plus many Filipinos are white-washed, white-worshipping American lovers. Our "bahala na" attitude sums up our fatalistic belief.

What's not to love about America? You can own a gun and eat a Big Mac. The American dream baby!

So what's your opinion of Filipinos?


The same with all ppl, yo. Poor health. Stress during pregnancy, for example, puts women at far greater risk of bearing children prone to anxiety disorders. Nutritional deprivation during early fetal development may elevate the risk of late onset schizophrenia. And exposure to a whole host of environmental toxins, etc


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27011
Last edited by BlackKnight on Wed May 27, 2015 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby BlackKnight » Wed May 27, 2015 12:21 am

Winston wrote:Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.


IDIOCY.

These "researchers" are not real scientist.They are mostly dumb shits with training in psychology and other stupid shit. Seriously, they don't even know how "genes" work (genes are basically on/off switches and that's it). The only thing you can pass on to your kids is some virus, parasite, bacteria or fungi that manipulates brain development so that they turn out somewhat like you.

In colder climates like Europe or Russia what you're seeing is your body turning on resources via accelerated energy and nutrient movement in the body. This could strengthened every thought and synaptic connection in your brain. As I said before, Intelligence, without a qualifier, is just a term applied to knowing enough to survive in an environment; any agent that doesn't make the cut isn't very intelligent.

~real scientist
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 27, 2015 12:51 am

Evolution the road to perfection for survival, the theory makes sense to me. I think our brains are wired a little differently but we are all the same in many ways.

My ancestral parents out of Africa throw a spear and his child out of Europe pushes a button and fires a missile. Pretty much the same behavior at it's core, fighting over territory and resources.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby MustVisitAsia123 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:22 am

I believe it has to do with the educational system back in the Philippines. It's still a third world country after all, people aren't getting the best resources.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 am

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby Cornfed » Wed May 27, 2015 9:02 am

Dragon wrote:It is called the Cold Winters Theory:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001019

BTW, are the Mestiza filipinas you were talking about also dumb as bricks?

Personally I don't think different current human races/species are the result of evolution. I think they were genetically engineered and kept supported in the main, much like breeds of dogs. For the most part they were placed on the planet where they could most easily survive, but they still had to be supported.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 27, 2015 10:16 am

Could the great one please explain in further detail........ Who did the genetic engineering ? We know the blackman was here first so is he playing a joke on you Cornfed ?
Last edited by Moretorque on Fri May 29, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed May 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Moretorque wrote:Could the great one please explain in further detail, who did the genetic engineering. We know the blackman was here first so is he playing a joke on you Cornfed ?


It is common knowledge that a black scientist created earth. SilverEnergy educated me on that once.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby JeyanCalderone » Wed May 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Dragon wrote:
JeyanCalderone wrote:
Winston wrote:Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.


Winston, please provide links and evidence on the research. I want the scientific proof to show to other Filipinos so their monkey brains will explode! Just joking. Monkeys are actually intelligent.

The most beautiful girls I ever had sex with were Mestiza Filipinas (mixed Eurasian blood). They were always horny. God bless them.


It is called the Cold Winters Theory:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001019

BTW, are the Mestiza filipinas you were talking about also dumb as bricks?


Dragon is very wise. Mestiza Filipinas are very beautiful and horny. Smart? Who cares? I look for nice smile. check. nice body. check. ready for the bed. check.

But you looking for wifey material huh? Well you got to know her heart - is she worth it? is she the one? Pondering...
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:54 pm
Location: Woodridge, Illinois

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 27, 2015 2:34 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Could the great one please explain in further detail, who did the genetic engineering. We know the blackman was here first so is he playing a joke on you Cornfed ?


It is common knowledge that a black scientist created earth. SilverEnergy educated me on that once.



Nice to see your learning, next he gonna teach us how to jump and chase the ball right in the coliseum.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Postby pete98146 » Wed May 27, 2015 6:22 pm

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:I believe it has to do with the educational system back in the Philippines. It's still a third world country after all, people aren't getting the best resources.


There's your culprit right there! I've talked to my wife on many occasions on this topic and it's evident that what is missing is the "element to succeed and excel" in the Philippines. It's a country that is, for the most part, happy to be just good enough to get bye in almost every facet of life and that's truly sad.

I can also tell you that this creates HUGE and I mean HUGE levels of resentment for those smarter Filipinos that do escape Philippines towards their own country...my wife included. They feel cheated that they never had the ability to grow up on a society in which having the ability to flex ones mental muscles is rewarded/encouraged.

Many Filipinos that move abroad are able to climb the ranks of society using their brainpower because they are given an opportunity to succeed. So no, not all Filipinos are stupid.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests