Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster

Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Post by JeyanCalderone »

Trust me, I'm Filipino-American. I know how dumb my peoples can be. We Filipinos are joyful and easy-going people that's why we invented the Jollibee (bad knock-off of McDonalds) but worst. We Filipinos would rather have fun drinking alcohol and having tons of orgies than to advance the infrastructure of the PI or progress as a people. We're not a very intellectual people. We live for the here and now. Plus many Filipinos are white-washed, white-worshipping American lovers. Our "bahala na" attitude sums up our fatalistic belief.

What's not to love about America? You can own a gun and eat a Big Mac. The American dream baby!

So what's your opinion of Filipinos?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Post by Moretorque »

Ask the great one Cornfed, were all completely inferior to him so whatever he say's is good input for self improvement.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster

Post by JeyanCalderone »

Winston wrote:Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.
Winston, please provide links and evidence on the research. I want the scientific proof to show to other Filipinos so their monkey brains will explode! Just joking. Monkeys are actually intelligent.

The most beautiful girls I ever had sex with were Mestiza Filipinas (mixed Eurasian blood). They were always horny. God bless them.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

JeyanCalderone wrote:
Winston wrote:Some researchers in race and genetics have said that in hot humid climates, people can live off the land, so they don't need to be smart to survive and reproduce. So the stupidest people can pass on their genes. But in colder climates like Europe or Russia, it requires intelligent management of resources, so only intelligent people pass on their genes. There are published papers on this. If you want to see them, I can show you links. They are posted in other threads.
Winston, please provide links and evidence on the research. I want the scientific proof to show to other Filipinos so their monkey brains will explode! Just joking. Monkeys are actually intelligent.

The most beautiful girls I ever had sex with were Mestiza Filipinas (mixed Eurasian blood). They were always horny. God bless them.
It is called the Cold Winters Theory:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 9614001019

BTW, are the Mestiza filipinas you were talking about also dumb as bricks?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

JeyanCalderone wrote:Trust me, I'm Filipino-American. I know how dumb my peoples can be. We Filipinos are joyful and easy-going people that's why we invented the Jollibee (bad knock-off of McDonalds) but worst. We Filipinos would rather have fun drinking alcohol and having tons of orgies than to advance the infrastructure of the PI or progress as a people. We're not a very intellectual people. We live for the here and now. Plus many Filipinos are white-washed, white-worshipping American lovers. Our "bahala na" attitude sums up our fatalistic belief.

What's not to love about America? You can own a gun and eat a Big Mac. The American dream baby!

So what's your opinion of Filipinos?
The same with all ppl, yo. Poor health. Stress during pregnancy, for example, puts women at far greater risk of bearing children prone to anxiety disorders. Nutritional deprivation during early fetal development may elevate the risk of late onset schizophrenia. And exposure to a whole host of environmental toxins, etc

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27011
Last edited by BlackKnight on May 26th, 2015, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

IDIOCY.

These "researchers" are not real scientist.They are mostly dumb shits with training in psychology and other stupid shit. Seriously, they don't even know how "genes" work (genes are basically on/off switches and that's it). The only thing you can pass on to your kids is some virus, parasite, bacteria or fungi that manipulates brain development so that they turn out somewhat like you.

In colder climates like Europe or Russia what you're seeing is your body turning on resources via accelerated energy and nutrient movement in the body. This could strengthened every thought and synaptic connection in your brain. As I said before, Intelligence, without a qualifier, is just a term applied to knowing enough to survive in an environment; any agent that doesn't make the cut isn't very intelligent.

~real scientist
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Evolution the road to perfection for survival, the theory makes sense to me. I think our brains are wired a little differently but we are all the same in many ways.

My ancestral parents out of Africa throw a spear and his child out of Europe pushes a button and fires a missile. Pretty much the same behavior at it's core, fighting over territory and resources.
Time to Hide!
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

I believe it has to do with the educational system back in the Philippines. It's still a third world country after all, people aren't getting the best resources.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Dragon wrote:It is called the Cold Winters Theory:

Personally I don't think different current human races/species are the result of evolution. I think they were genetically engineered and kept supported in the main, much like breeds of dogs. For the most part they were placed on the planet where they could most easily survive, but they still had to be supported.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Could the great one please explain in further detail........ Who did the genetic engineering ? We know the blackman was here first so is he playing a joke on you Cornfed ?
Last edited by Moretorque on May 29th, 2015, 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:Could the great one please explain in further detail, who did the genetic engineering. We know the blackman was here first so is he playing a joke on you Cornfed ?
It is common knowledge that a black scientist created earth. SilverEnergy educated me on that once.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster

Post by JeyanCalderone »

Dragon wrote:
JeyanCalderone wrote:

It is called the Cold Winters Theory:

Dragon is very wise. Mestiza Filipinas are very beautiful and horny. Smart? Who cares? I look for nice smile. check. nice body. check. ready for the bed. check.

But you looking for wifey material huh? Well you got to know her heart - is she worth it? is she the one? Pondering...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Could the great one please explain in further detail, who did the genetic engineering. We know the blackman was here first so is he playing a joke on you Cornfed ?
It is common knowledge that a black scientist created earth. SilverEnergy educated me on that once.

Nice to see your learning, next he gonna teach us how to jump and chase the ball right in the coliseum.
Time to Hide!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:I believe it has to do with the educational system back in the Philippines. It's still a third world country after all, people aren't getting the best resources.
There's your culprit right there! I've talked to my wife on many occasions on this topic and it's evident that what is missing is the "element to succeed and excel" in the Philippines. It's a country that is, for the most part, happy to be just good enough to get bye in almost every facet of life and that's truly sad.

I can also tell you that this creates HUGE and I mean HUGE levels of resentment for those smarter Filipinos that do escape Philippines towards their own country...my wife included. They feel cheated that they never had the ability to grow up on a society in which having the ability to flex ones mental muscles is rewarded/encouraged.

Many Filipinos that move abroad are able to climb the ranks of society using their brainpower because they are given an opportunity to succeed. So no, not all Filipinos are stupid.