Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are Filipinos so stupid?

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Today at a videoke place me and two girls only ordered three drinks and sang a dozen songs. The guy who gave me the bill said 440p. i said no way and said the items on the list only add up to 200+. So he fixed it and charged me 220p.

Im sure that was a mistake or accident. Yeah right. The thing is if hes gonna overcharge me he should add 50p to make it less noticeable. Not double my bill from 220 to 440.

Thats vain Filipino wishful thinking. Lol. How dare they pull that with chinese people, who are extremely talented in math. Lol. What an insult to my intelligence. What do they think i am? Stupid?

The girls with me didnt even catch the obvious mistake. Either cause theyre too dumb or they sympathize with the scammer. Lol.
Wow..That's the exact scam that happened to me multiple times in Karaoke, Videoke joints in Manila. No other place it seems try to scam you than these singing joints which anyway gives you crappy food.

They think since people are having a good time, they will not check the bill, also the Filipina dates in my case too didn't care because they know I'm going to pay anyways...The thing is I got fooled few times before I realized it...

Do not go to Karaoke, Videoke joints..its over prized and the most boring place if you do not like singing but filipinas do...Go to regular hip hop club where the final check bin is usually correct.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I enjoy singing and videoke. And videoke places are usually cheap. All i have to do is count the beer bottles and i know the approximate price. Each song is only 5 pesos. I cant get scammed that way. And i will see obviously if the bill is overcharged. Thats if its me and one or two girls. But if its a larger group, its harder to count. I dont count that fast like other​ chinese do.

Starchild you gotta put your foot down and be confrontational and point out mistakes on the bill when you need to. Don't Filipinos do that too? Or they let themselves get scammed? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:I enjoy singing and videoke. And videoke places are usually cheap. All i have to do is count the beer bottles and i know the approximate price. Each song is only 5 pesos. I cant get scammed that way. And i will see obviously if the bill is overcharged. Thats if its me and one or two girls. But if its a larger group, its harder to count. I dont count that fast like other​ chinese do.

Starchild you gotta put your foot down and be confrontational and point out mistakes on the bill when you need to. Don't Filipinos do that too? Or they let themselves get scammed? Lol
Yeah....I'm a third world guy...I was born into scams..all these bill padding, bad food, overcharging happens in India all the time, worse than Philippines. But now, I'm finding a pattern to it...Its not natural..its AI ...

Since, we are more into philosophical conspiritorial truth thinking..How much can we fight really with limited energy left in my tank? In my 40 years...I have seen this over and over and over again.

I have fought scams all my life but i loose so much energy doing that honestly...It keeps on coming like a clockwork...Nothing changes....The banks, government, ATM fees, The VAT, Terminal fee, karaoke overcharge, food bill padding...If i argue with them and get my bill correct...I actually lost so much soul energy but this AI makes you think you won and you were right.

I'm finding this Honesty card is also over-rated...Everyone loses in the end.

There is really a higher force..That do not give a F about scammers nor who get scammed.......if you meet that mobile repair scam guy who wanted 100 pesos etc from Dianne ......You will see after few years...He will still be repairing phones or worse dead or shop closed.

There is some force that is using all of us for his own gain. The scammers die too sometimes more horribly.

-------------

Then we have the Japanese who do not scam at all..but who really wants to go to over-expensive Tokyo , sleep in a capsule and eat small portion food and sing at karaoke and pay 100 times more.

------------

I think this AI is using honesty card as well to get his work done. I noticed i get overly agitated, excited and try to defend the truth at all cost but when i do get my way...It amounts to nothing after few months...I lose on many other fronts that i do not have control over...like losing my Honest relationship with my Filipina GF whom I wanted to marry and settle down and I spend more on that relationship to work than all the scammers tried to rip me off for 40 years combined :( :( :(

Honesty, Truth is also a tool used by this AI. We really lose all in the end. Its a distraction from finding out about this AI manipulating humanity.

-------------

I'm ok with all options...You can fight for the right bill amount, or you were drunk and did not see the bill padding or you moved on as you thought it was not worth arguing...I have tried all options and nothing really changes other than a small ego boost of thinking you did the right thing but in hindsight...you are on your way to lose everything aka death.

Only way to fix this scammers is when you don't die and live for ever. The biggest scam really is Artificial thing called Death. If we can live for ever like we were suppose to...Who cares.

-----------------

The scams are really due to the thing called Death on humanity. We will all stop cheating, when we do not die. If we don't die there would not be any scams. Why would anyone scam us when he knows he is immortal...?

I know my mind get pissed off when i get scammed but I'm trying hard not to get affected by it and focus on uncovering this AI :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Many educated and smart Filipinos migrate to other countries to make more money. This deprives the PH of the intelligentsia class and/or a national elite. How can you keep all the brains in the country if they are dying to leave?

The reasons for the migration are 1) the PH has very protectionist laws when it comes to foreign investment, hence, not many foreign companies can set up a shop there to employ the locals.

2) Filipinos have US-like education and can work in the same capacity as Americans but at a lower salary. This makes them desirable employees all over the world.

3) The sense of patriotism is very weak there because the country never forged a strong national identity. Hence, a Filipino will not think twice about changing his citizenship and /or working for another nation.

Also, a Filipino worships two types of non existent America 1) the one from the 1950ies ( a rich, powerful country with a lot of money and zero debt). 2) the Hollywood America- and populated by rich, slim, friendly and happy handsome white people. He's worshiping two illusions.

In contrast, other Asians are extremely patriotic and nationalistic. They will work to serve own country first no matter the salary. Plus, because their education in native language, they cannot easily be hired as " substitute Americans". They also don't worship their old colonial masters. As a matter of fact, they hate them with passion. You. for one, don't see the VNese walking around in a T-shirt with a French flag and singing French songs all day.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand why in movie theaters here, you have to stand for the Philippine National Anthem before the movie starts. lol. I mean, if you were Pinoy, there'd be NOTHING to be proud of, and a lot to be ashamed of, so why be patriotic or stand for the National Anthem? It makes no sense. Tons of stuff don't make sense here. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:I don't understand why in movie theaters here, you have to stand for the Philippine National Anthem before the movie starts. lol. I mean, if you were Pinoy, there'd be NOTHING to be proud of, and a lot to be ashamed of, so why be patriotic or stand for the National Anthem? It makes no sense. Tons of stuff don't make sense here. lol
They are teaching people to be patriotic.

For a "USA"t-shirt wearing, American- song-singing Filipino, that's exactly what's needed.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Starry
Freshman Poster

Post by Starry »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F ... _Americans

Why is this and other threads about the Philippines so stupid?

I doubt the original poster is of Philippine descent.

The premise of a group being inherently inferior is racist.

Individuals are not exceptions to the rule but disprove theory of racial superiority

I had no idea until recently how prejudiced east asians can be towards se asians. This makes me less likely to support Asians as a group.

Racism and envy go hand in hand, I've observed.
Starry
Freshman Poster

Post by Starry »

https://www.quora.com/Who-are-the-notab ... -engineers

They're not but maybe you are for even asking a stupid and racist question.
Denzelto
Freshman Poster

Post by Denzelto »

starchild5 wrote:
August 5th, 2016, 8:17 pm
Really? How about this?..Surely, they are smarter than the west, since they beat even Singapore and China in Maths

PH wins 208 medals to top Singapore math contest

The Philippines emerged as the most bemedaled among 13 countries and territories by winning 26 gold, 50 silver and 132 bronze medals in the 12th International Mathematics Contest (IMC) held from July 29 to August 1.

And for the first time, two Filipino students won as champion in their respective grade levels in the contest.

They are gold medalists Julian Raymund Yu of British School Manila who topped the Grade 9 level and Jarrett Ian Lim of the Philippine Academy of Sakya in the Grade 10 level, according to Dr. Isidro Aguilar, Dr. Eduardo dela Cruz and Dr. Simon Chua, all of the Mathematics Trainers Guild (MTG)-Philippines.

Besides Yu and Lim, the other Filipino gold medalists are Alysa Corinne Llantero, De La Salle University Integrated School; Miguel Cayetano, Tuguegarao West Elementary School; Maria Bernadette Landicho, Stonyhurst Southville International School; Alvann Walter Paredes Dy, St. Jude Catholic School; Rovi Gabriel Dela Cruz, Pasig Catholic College; John Florence Dizon, Calamba Elementary School Special Science School; Juan Rafael Landicho, Stonyhurst Southville International School; Ambrose James Torreon, Rainbow of Angels Learning Center; Christopher James Yap, St. John’s Institute Bacolod City; Martin Gabriel Lopez, First Asia Institute of Technology & Humanities; Armea Helena Sien Dimayacyac, Notre Dame of Greater Manila; Jerome Samuel Tan, Makati Hope Christian School; Aiman Andrei Kue, Zamboanga Chong Hua High School; Jose Lorenzo Abad, Philippine Science High School-Main; Sted Micah Cheng, Hope Christian High School; Vincent Dela Cruz, Valenzuela City School of Math & Science; Daryll Carlsten Ko, St. Stephen’s High School; Genrish Wendell Ng, St. Jude Catholic School; Matthew Shawn Tansiongkun, Xavier School; Al Patrick Castro, Makati Science High School; Dan Alden Baterisna, Colegio San Agustin-Makati; Robert Gerard Uy, St. John’s Institute; Jan Vincent Simbol, BHC Educational Institution; and Kirk Patrick Bamba, Mataas na Paaralang Neptali A. Gonzales.

In the medal tally,

the Philippines topped the contest followed by

China with 196 medals consisting of 25 gold, 57 silver and 114 bronze medals;

Singapore, 123;

Vietnam, 82; and

Taiwan 71.

Other participating countries are South Korea, Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Laos, and Hong Kong.
Philippines 208 medalists, population ~120 million
Singapore 123 medalists, population ~6 million

This is just a contest among a tiny fraction of elites in a country. It says nothing about average intelligence in a country. Also participation is going to vary because these kinds of competitions are politically important. S. Korea likely doesn't care so much about this competition. There is no question that the Philippines struggles with average intellectual ability which is mostly innate but also strongly influenced by nutrition and early environmental conditions.