Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do Women Improve the Lives of Men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do Women Improve the Lives of Men?

Postby The » Thu May 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Simple question....Curious to hear the responses.... :mrgreen:
The
Junior Poster

Re: Do Women Improve the Lives of Men?

Postby ryanx » Thu May 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Yes, but at a price and I don't mean just money.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu May 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Not anymore, I have not seen a relationship in many a year that would make me give up a good hooker.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Fri May 29, 2015 5:07 am

Real women do. Dudettes, not so much.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri May 29, 2015 5:52 am

It depends on the woman. If you get a quality wife, sure. I get all kinds of great cooking, sex, affection, a partner, someone to do the shopping, cleaning, and someone to love who loves me that I can share my life with. That beats eating ramen noodles and going out alone.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 pm

MrMan wrote:It depends on the woman. If you get a quality wife, sure. I get all kinds of great cooking, sex, affection, a partner, someone to do the shopping, cleaning, and someone to love who loves me that I can share my life with. That beats eating ramen noodles and going out alone.

You want a women to do all that for you ? why don't you just have her change your soiled diapers to Mr. Baby poopyman.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Fri May 29, 2015 11:03 pm

Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:It depends on the woman. If you get a quality wife, sure. I get all kinds of great cooking, sex, affection, a partner, someone to do the shopping, cleaning, and someone to love who loves me that I can share my life with. That beats eating ramen noodles and going out alone.

You want a women to do all that for you ? why don't you just have her change your soiled diapers to Mr. Baby poopyman.

I'd say for the average guy, the best he can hope for was what John Mellencamp said some time ago...

John Mellencamp wrote:I need a lover who won't drive me crazy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWbL1hDFXh8[/youtube]
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri May 29, 2015 11:26 pm

A woman can improve a man's life, or she can make his life worse. What she can never do is come into his life and be neutral.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 am

Ghost wrote:A woman can improve a man's life, or she can make his life worse. What she can never do is come into his life and be neutral.

Spoken like a true spirit
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMan » Sat May 30, 2015 8:30 am

Moretorque wrote:

Your comment makes no sense in context. Do you think a man is immature if he wants a wife who will cook for him have sex, shop, clean and be a loving wife? What's maturity to you, marrying a wife who won't sleep with you who eats bon bons all day long instead of cooking and cleaning and taking care of the home? It's just as easy to marry a hard-working woman as it is to marry a lazy one.

I can cook and prepare food enough to feed myself, but I don't have a passion for cooking. I spent a lot of my adult life in Asia, much of it in Indonesia, where food is cheap and I ate out a lot as a single man. My wife has worked as a chef and cooking is a passion of hers. Going back to my bachelor food prep or even eating out at restaurants all the time would be a real drag. It's hard to be satisfied at a restaurant sometimes because they don't cook as well as my wife.

I married a woman who improved the quality of my life, a woman who made a good mother to our children.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat May 30, 2015 9:55 am

I think that is great and I hope it works for eternity but if she is not willing to change your diaper when soiled I would have second thoughts on this one.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions