Don't get involved with women who don't exercise

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
metroman
Freshman Poster

Re: Don't get involved with women who don't exercise

Post by metroman »

In most countries which have a significant gym and fitness culture, particularly the Anglosphere, males are much more likely to be in shape than women. While the obesity rates may be higher for men, overall, there seems to be much more incentive for men to take care of themselves. Fatacceptance has lulled too many women into a false sense of security particularly in recent years. There has been an explosion of men hitting the gym, so much so that today it is a very mainstream activity, whereas in the 90s gyms were mostly located in industrial estates in large sheds or warehouses. Young men are very often held to account and are much more likely to be proded to go to a gym, whereas young women are being pumped up all the time regardless.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

S_Parc wrote:Here's the profile of one who doesn't exercise a/o eats too many pastries at all hours:

You've been warned. Fat women suck!
I can't believe this is Pierce Brosnan wife! I think she was in shape when they were first married. Now she looks like a female land whale! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Over the weekend, on a walk through the a local mall, it seemed people (especially the females) had put on a noticeable additional amount of weight since coming to this area just a few years ago. Also people's facial expressions seemed more unpleasant and bitter.

Where I live a guy who looks like Pierce Brosnan (minus the fame and fortune) would be doing pretty well if he had a wife like in that photo. If she were single, she'd be considered a catch and probably have her choice of men 5-8 years younger.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My wife is 40, doesn't exercise, and is naturally thin. She does work hard, though, and that's exercise. She's Asian. Maybe it's skinny genes.