Are women that marry for money/financial security bad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are women that marry for money/financial security bad?

Post by jamesbond »

Kradmelder wrote:I think what offends men is not that they look at your money, but that they want to offer nothing in return except spreading their legs when the urge suits THEM.
Well stated, you just described modern day western women. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

If you look historically men have always known women are looking at your income, fame, land, status and wealth in general. That is in all races and cultures. It never stopped men marrying and choosing women and being loyal devoted husbands. It is not a big issue.

In return women marketed themselves by how well they cook, how well they keep home, what a good mother they would make, how they will look after you etc. A man got something for his money and commitment to a woman. He knew his kids snd home were in good hands so he could focus on bringing home the bacon (unless he is muslim :lol: ). What do women offer you now? The promise of sex? So what. It is overrated. You can get that or buy it. They peddle their kunt and not much else. They even tell you don't expect them to cook or clean or do what you say. More and more do not even want to raise kids. Your home may not be your home the minute you can't meet all their demands. It is an empty bargain. You are getting fancy wrapping on an empty parcel. Open the parcel and you are left with rubbish.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Kradmelder wrote:Women have married for security, physical and financial, ever since marriage was invented. In return they provided you with loyalty and a home. These days they offer neither but still want the security. I think what offends men is not that they look at your money, but that they want to offer nothing in return except spreading their legs when the urge suits THEM.
Yes. From early American history up into about 1960 men for the most part married virgins who were trained to be homemakers and care takers of children and the elderly. Women back in the day especially the women who grew up on the farm cooked meals from scratch, they made their own clothes, worked with animals and were generally very hardworking, humble (probably from having to poop in a outhouse) , and in good physical shape. Back in the day a man literally couldn't live without his woman as he depended on her so much.

Once women starting going to college and getting jobs women changed. Modern women are great for the workforce and the economy, but now they make horrible wives/life partners to individual men. For starters, women now go away to college and most learn to become drug addicts and alcoholics. They also sleep around with an untold number of men. Then after college they get a job where they work away from home 40-80 hours per week which equals no meaningful time for a husband and children but they do it anyway because they've been told they can do it all. And while all this is going on men are still required to support modern women and all their foolish and wasteful spending such as filling their closet with designer shoes, handbags and a lifestyle in the suburbs .

Any man who gets married in this day and age is a fool. Things have changed! There is no upside to marriage for men in this day and age. An overweight woman who doesn't cook, spends all your money, works 50+ hours a week, is addicted to pain pills and alcohol isn't a wife! You got stuck with a leech roomate. If you're a man today you're better off staying single.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Any man who gets married in this day and age is a fool. Things have changed! There is no upside to marriage for men in this day and age. An overweight woman who doesn't cook, spends all your money, works 50+ hours a week, is addicted to pain pills and alcohol isn't a wife! You got stuck with a leech roomate. If you're a man today you're better off staying single.
Exactly, there is no benefit for men in getting married in todays world. A man needs marriage like a fish needs a bicycle. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

99.99% of women have this motivation, so really its like saying women are bad because they breath air or have tits and a cünt. This defines who they are so it is wrong to condemn them for this. The real problem is the three party contract of marriage which includes you, her and the state. Religion effectively has no real say. Modern marriage promotes toxic masculinity by intentional design. Its toxic like white knighting.
משה בן יצחק
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

tom wrote:99.99% of women have this motivation,
If this was the case, every poor guy would be a bachelor, wouldn't they?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

If this was the case, every poor guy would be a bachelor, wouldn't they?
That is true many poor guys are bachelors. But not all.
Everything is relative with women too.
I could tell a girl I make 10 grand a month. It means nothing to them.
If I am in the province in Zamboangas, I could tell them I'm a trash collector, it don't matter, I'm a white leghorn,
In the US if I take a girl to lunch and everyone is cow towing to me and spend money like I have a limitless supply,

There is a ton of good stuff on this subject on the web and they all do a better job than I.
משה בן יצחק