The Philippines has changed its flag

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

The Philippines has changed its flag

Post by Johnny1975 »

Until now, the flag of the Philippines looked like this :

But they've completely redesigned it. I don't mean just a little tweak here and there, I mean a total change. And now, it looks like this :

Seriously, what the fu ck is it with so many Jollibees? There's one every 100 fu cking yards.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Philippines has changed its flag

Post by MrMan »

I wonder if any foreigners in the US look at McDonalds and ask the same questions.

I've eaten at that Jolliebee's once in the US, and I really liked the chicken. I think it was better than KFC. But I didn't want to pay twice as much for what looked like a McDonald's hamburger. It wasn't all that cheap for fast food.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Johnny1975 wrote:Until now, the flag of the Philippines looked like this :

But they've completely redesigned it. I don't mean just a little tweak here and there, I mean a total change. And now, it looks like this :

Seriously, what the fu ck is it with so many Jollibees? There's one every 100 fu cking yards.
Jollibee is kinda victory for common man against the big corporations...Its the only brand in the entire planet, that gave competition to McDonald and defeated in their own game. Only in the Philippines McDonald is second when it comes to fast food.

There was even a study in harvard on how jollibee defeated Mcdonald in Philippines

http://business.inquirer.net/93156/how- ... ket-leader

Jollibee is one of the success stories from South East Asia
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Jollibee is kinda victory for common man against the big corporations

Victory for common man?? Doesnt makes sense as Jollibee is a big multinational corp just like McDonalds that sells junk and makes filipino women fat
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Banano wrote:Jollibee is kinda victory for common man against the big corporations

Victory for common man?? Doesnt makes sense as Jollibee is a big multinational corp just like McDonalds that sells junk and makes filipino women fat
That is correct, I was mentioning on the context of how we don't have a choice in other countries....In Philippines, for a common man, there is a choice to eat what crap they like... :lol: :lol: