Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Pardon Me Feminist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:54 am

I posted in blog by Evan Marc Katz about this post he wrote about being 40 and women in their 30's not being interested in him.

When I laid out the stark reality, the feminist jumped on me, called me names and all sort of typical feminist ad-homin attacks.

You can read the entire blog post and comments here - http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/online-dating-tips-advice/why-do-women-in-their-30s-not-want-to-date-men-in-their-40s/#comment-5836075

Three years later women are still taking issue with my comments.

This last one is sad and she's looking for a sucker -

You need to do some research. Yes, there is some risk, but how badly do you want to really fall in love with the future mother of your child(ren)? I am 40 and have known I was clinically infertile since I was 35. I already know what I’m up against – which means I already know I cannot use my own eggs to become pregnant. I am otherwise healthy and although pregnancy and childbirth will carry some risk, the genetic risk factor is out. And yet, I want a man who loves me enough and wants a child badly enough to support me in getting donor eggs or adopting embryos so I may become a mother. I’m 40 – not 50. There is still time with the help of science and good health. You never know until you try to conceive what you may be up against. You or the OP could meet your ideal 32-year-old, fall in love, and find out she will have trouble or need help conceiving. You’re both 42. Stop getting caught up in the fertility factor, as infertility is QUITE common among all ages of men and women. For that matter, how do YOU know you’re swimmers are good and healthy? I would LOVE to start a family with a 42-year-old man. But most I meet have decided to remain childless or decided they’re done with the number they already have. I think it’s far more important to find the woman who views being a parent in the future as important a goal as you do…. THEN worry about HOW you’re going to get there later, if you have to worry about it all.


So men should be willing spend money on her inability to find a man for 20 years? Or what has likely what's been happening; a constant rejection of good men while pursuing men who don't take her seriously as wife material.

The highlighted sentence is extremely unlikely, especially if she's not a smoker, heavy drinker, drug abuser or works job that isn't stressful.

But our environment makes the possibility of difficult child birth/conception a reality and is all the more reason Men if should only consider women under 34 if your serious about having children.

Scrolling down the comments I found this stupid link - http://nycyclist.kinja.com/men-stop-using-this-excuse-for-why-you-dont-date-wome-1489185452

Really?

If you dudes need more reasons to press the eject button on dating in this country I don't know what will finally push you to change your reality.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby MrMan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:00 am

If you had a choice between buying a new car or a used car at the same price, which one would you go for?

That's a good analogy for marrying a virgin, too. Whether an old woman or a young one, or a virgin or nonvirgin, the price is your bachelorhood.

How about this, if you want to marry a young fertile woman, go find one, marry her, and don't care what these women think. Some of them wasted away their prime fertile marrying years by focusing on career, pursuing men who weren't interested in marriage, or just repelled men by being feminists.

If they care that you don't want someone like them, take it as a complement.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 am

MrMan wrote:If you had a choice between buying a new car or a used car at the same price, which one would you go for?

That's a good analogy for marrying a virgin, too. Whether an old woman or a young one, or a virgin or nonvirgin, the price is your bachelorhood.

How about this, if you want to marry a young fertile woman, go find one, marry her, and don't care what these women think. Some of them wasted away their prime fertile marrying years by focusing on career, pursuing men who weren't interested in marriage, or just repelled men by being feminists.

If they care that you don't want someone like them, take it as a complement.


Actually I don't mind these sorts of interactions.

Virgins are overrated; while they have nothing sexually to compare you with that doesn't mean you can't have a meaningful and loving relationship with woman with some mileage on her odometer.

New vs Used is improper analogy actually. Technically a Certified Pre-Owned car is a lease return, cared for by the local brand dealer for all schedule work and maintenance.

If were going to use analogies than a CPO is a well-educated, attractive and selective woman who has just been unlucky generally. This is more than possible since while we like to blame women around here, I just can't believe the gender war is all one-sided because it isn't.

It's just amazing to me how many American men are still willing to date these women especially if they are over 40.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Scrolling down the comments I found this stupid link - http://nycyclist.kinja.com/men-stop-using-this-excuse-for-why-you-dont-date-wome-1489185452



Thanks, gonna quote the golden sperm guy on my other thread about White Women
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 pm

"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 pm

djfourmoney wrote: So men should be willing spend money on her inability to find a man for 20 years? Or what has likely what's been happening; a constant rejection of good men while pursuing men who don't take her seriously as wife material.

Upstart men who wanted to get married before she'd had her fun were "too serious".
Stable men who don't want to now fund project 30-something-Party-Girl's-Retirement-Plan are

~ "insecure, Peter Pans, wanting someone who's easier to control" and "disgusted by signs of ageing that you yourself have".

Well, I myself also have hairy balls. Am I required to seek the same in a partner? :lol: :lol:

The overarching attitude is whatever she wants to do, right now, there should be a man ready to agree and pay for it.
In the good old days, there WOULD be a few wallets waiting around to be "settled" for, after she'd "had her fun" and was ready for project picket fence & baby.
It was a plan that had worked well, for decades. Uppity wallets are now taking their marbles over to SEA, EE, the islands, or refusing to play at all.

Oh, well. She wants kids, she can always adopt. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby Maverick » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:20 am

djfourmoney wrote:I posted in blog by Evan Marc Katz about this post he wrote about being 40 and women in their 30's not being interested in him.

When I laid out the stark reality, the feminist jumped on me, called me names and all sort of typical feminist ad-homin attacks.

You can read the entire blog post and comments here - http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/online-dating-tips-advice/why-do-women-in-their-30s-not-want-to-date-men-in-their-40s/#comment-5836075

Three years later women are still taking issue with my comments.

This last one is sad and she's looking for a sucker -

You need to do some research. Yes, there is some risk, but how badly do you want to really fall in love with the future mother of your child(ren)? I am 40 and have known I was clinically infertile since I was 35. I already know what I’m up against – which means I already know I cannot use my own eggs to become pregnant. I am otherwise healthy and although pregnancy and childbirth will carry some risk, the genetic risk factor is out. And yet, I want a man who loves me enough and wants a child badly enough to support me in getting donor eggs or adopting embryos so I may become a mother. I’m 40 – not 50. There is still time with the help of science and good health. You never know until you try to conceive what you may be up against. You or the OP could meet your ideal 32-year-old, fall in love, and find out she will have trouble or need help conceiving. You’re both 42. Stop getting caught up in the fertility factor, as infertility is QUITE common among all ages of men and women. For that matter, how do YOU know you’re swimmers are good and healthy? I would LOVE to start a family with a 42-year-old man. But most I meet have decided to remain childless or decided they’re done with the number they already have. I think it’s far more important to find the woman who views being a parent in the future as important a goal as you do…. THEN worry about HOW you’re going to get there later, if you have to worry about it all.


So men should be willing spend money on her inability to find a man for 20 years? Or what has likely what's been happening; a constant rejection of good men while pursuing men who don't take her seriously as wife material.

The highlighted sentence is extremely unlikely, especially if she's not a smoker, heavy drinker, drug abuser or works job that isn't stressful.

But our environment makes the possibility of difficult child birth/conception a reality and is all the more reason Men if should only consider women under 34 if your serious about having children.

Scrolling down the comments I found this stupid link - http://nycyclist.kinja.com/men-stop-using-this-excuse-for-why-you-dont-date-wome-1489185452

Really?

If you dudes need more reasons to press the eject button on dating in this country I don't know what will finally push you to change your reality.


I wouldn't sweat that blog too much. I've read it before. From what I gather, he's a dating coach for women, meaning that he's a p***y and panders to women.

I would avoid that blog and focus on better ones. They are out there.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:27 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
[color=#000080]Well, I myself also have hairy balls. Am I required to seek the same in a partner? :lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol:

+5

PS TMI

PS :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:07 am

Maverick wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I posted in blog by Evan Marc Katz about this post he wrote about being 40 and women in their 30's not being interested in him.

When I laid out the stark reality, the feminist jumped on me, called me names and all sort of typical feminist ad-homin attacks.

You can read the entire blog post and comments here - http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/online-dating-tips-advice/why-do-women-in-their-30s-not-want-to-date-men-in-their-40s/#comment-5836075

Three years later women are still taking issue with my comments.

This last one is sad and she's looking for a sucker -

You need to do some research. Yes, there is some risk, but how badly do you want to really fall in love with the future mother of your child(ren)? I am 40 and have known I was clinically infertile since I was 35. I already know what I’m up against – which means I already know I cannot use my own eggs to become pregnant. I am otherwise healthy and although pregnancy and childbirth will carry some risk, the genetic risk factor is out. And yet, I want a man who loves me enough and wants a child badly enough to support me in getting donor eggs or adopting embryos so I may become a mother. I’m 40 – not 50. There is still time with the help of science and good health. You never know until you try to conceive what you may be up against. You or the OP could meet your ideal 32-year-old, fall in love, and find out she will have trouble or need help conceiving. You’re both 42. Stop getting caught up in the fertility factor, as infertility is QUITE common among all ages of men and women. For that matter, how do YOU know you’re swimmers are good and healthy? I would LOVE to start a family with a 42-year-old man. But most I meet have decided to remain childless or decided they’re done with the number they already have. I think it’s far more important to find the woman who views being a parent in the future as important a goal as you do…. THEN worry about HOW you’re going to get there later, if you have to worry about it all.


So men should be willing spend money on her inability to find a man for 20 years? Or what has likely what's been happening; a constant rejection of good men while pursuing men who don't take her seriously as wife material.

The highlighted sentence is extremely unlikely, especially if she's not a smoker, heavy drinker, drug abuser or works job that isn't stressful.

But our environment makes the possibility of difficult child birth/conception a reality and is all the more reason Men if should only consider women under 34 if your serious about having children.

Scrolling down the comments I found this stupid link - http://nycyclist.kinja.com/men-stop-using-this-excuse-for-why-you-dont-date-wome-1489185452

Really?

If you dudes need more reasons to press the eject button on dating in this country I don't know what will finally push you to change your reality.


I wouldn't sweat that blog too much. I've read it before. From what I gather, he's a dating coach for women, meaning that he's a p***y and panders to women.

I would avoid that blog and focus on better ones. They are out there.


It's funny, I found that blog years ago when I found another blog post from a woman to was trying to tell women to get married and have your children before 30.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Pardon Me Feminist?

Postby Maverick » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:24 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Maverick wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I posted in blog by Evan Marc Katz about this post he wrote about being 40 and women in their 30's not being interested in him.

When I laid out the stark reality, the feminist jumped on me, called me names and all sort of typical feminist ad-homin attacks.

You can read the entire blog post and comments here - http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/online-dating-tips-advice/why-do-women-in-their-30s-not-want-to-date-men-in-their-40s/#comment-5836075

Three years later women are still taking issue with my comments.

This last one is sad and she's looking for a sucker -

You need to do some research. Yes, there is some risk, but how badly do you want to really fall in love with the future mother of your child(ren)? I am 40 and have known I was clinically infertile since I was 35. I already know what I’m up against – which means I already know I cannot use my own eggs to become pregnant. I am otherwise healthy and although pregnancy and childbirth will carry some risk, the genetic risk factor is out. And yet, I want a man who loves me enough and wants a child badly enough to support me in getting donor eggs or adopting embryos so I may become a mother. I’m 40 – not 50. There is still time with the help of science and good health. You never know until you try to conceive what you may be up against. You or the OP could meet your ideal 32-year-old, fall in love, and find out she will have trouble or need help conceiving. You’re both 42. Stop getting caught up in the fertility factor, as infertility is QUITE common among all ages of men and women. For that matter, how do YOU know you’re swimmers are good and healthy? I would LOVE to start a family with a 42-year-old man. But most I meet have decided to remain childless or decided they’re done with the number they already have. I think it’s far more important to find the woman who views being a parent in the future as important a goal as you do…. THEN worry about HOW you’re going to get there later, if you have to worry about it all.


So men should be willing spend money on her inability to find a man for 20 years? Or what has likely what's been happening; a constant rejection of good men while pursuing men who don't take her seriously as wife material.

The highlighted sentence is extremely unlikely, especially if she's not a smoker, heavy drinker, drug abuser or works job that isn't stressful.

But our environment makes the possibility of difficult child birth/conception a reality and is all the more reason Men if should only consider women under 34 if your serious about having children.

Scrolling down the comments I found this stupid link - http://nycyclist.kinja.com/men-stop-using-this-excuse-for-why-you-dont-date-wome-1489185452

Really?

If you dudes need more reasons to press the eject button on dating in this country I don't know what will finally push you to change your reality.


I wouldn't sweat that blog too much. I've read it before. From what I gather, he's a dating coach for women, meaning that he's a p***y and panders to women.

I would avoid that blog and focus on better ones. They are out there.


It's funny, I found that blog years ago when I found another blog post from a woman to was trying to tell women to get married and have your children before 30.


Well, I don't know how long that blog has been around for. I found it last year and was disgusted with the feminist rhetoric that I found there.

It's possible that it used to be good, but has since changed. I've noticed this with a lot of sites over the past few years. I first started going on forums occasionally in 2007 (and, then, it was mostly PUA sites). Even PUA sites have changed significantly since then and cater to PC feminist bullshit. The ones that didn't have mostly shut down. So it's not a surprise that this guy would completely change his viewpoints on things.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], Yohan and 1 guest