Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:24 pm

I've had some very interesting conversations. Some good, some not so good. In this thread I'll post some of them.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:28 pm

This is a conversation that I had with a hot 24 year old :


HER : Hi, I am one of Filipinas :)
Kumusta?

ME : Mabuti. Anong pangalan mo? [hello, what's your name?]

HER : [HER NAME], ikaw? [you?]

ME : [MY NAME]. That's a nice name. Tell me about yourself [HER NAME].

HER : I am a public health nurse and a Jehovah's Witness, just me in my immediate family. I like to jog and dancn when I am stress at work.
You Sir?

ME : Well madam, I'm a musician and a writer. A struggling writer. I'm spanish but I live in London. I'd like to go over to the Philippines one day, when I have money, but right now I can't travel.

What kind of guy are you looking for [HER NAME]?

HER : I guess with lots of chitchat experiences to Filipinas you maybe have idea what I am looking for into a guy. I am not a lier, so honestly speaking, I like a guy who can help me to my dreams and in return, giving my 100% love, care, respect and loyalty. I know you getting turn off in me, if yes, I am great to have you as a friend :)

HER : *liar
lol

ME : What do you mean help you with your dreams?

HER : Haha. What a Filipina who loves her family dreamed of? Go to other country, work hard, help her family and be happy :)

ME : I understand that. I know that there are a lot of you who want to make their lives better. But when you say it the way you've said it, it sounds like more of an arrangement than something real.

I'm sure that if you met a guy who helped you, you would love him and it would be real. But you have to be careful, because when you talk about those things, instead of real love, it can make you sound like you're only interested in money. I'm not saying that you are, but it might sound like that to some people.

A man wants to be loved even if he doesn't have much money.

HER : Thank you for reminding me.

HER : I don't know if it is right to tell you this. I am actually in despair now. I have a German bf for almost 2 years now, he is just 22 and an IT in a company. I loved him so much but I am sad that we can't get married cause he needs to save and such. I am getting upset everyday, but I love him. I don't know what to do. I am getting tired of waiting, that is why I go like this site. I know it is wrong. But Im sad. He only visits me 3 times a year.
You can tell me anything you want, i know im no good. Thank you.

ME (before I had read that last message from her): I know that life can sometimes be hard over there, and I understand that you have to think about money and survival, but if I met a girl who talked too much about these things, I would always be worried, thinking would she leave me if I didn't have much money.

I read your profile and you sound like a very good girl. But when you mention being looked after, and your family too, I have to stop and think, would this girl want to stay with me if I was having difficulty with money?

It's hard to have 100% trust. But it's not your fault. You live in a country where things are hard.

But I need to be able to trust someone. I want someone who will stick with me. I'm not a wallet. I need to be loved.

I have to go [HER NAME] pero we can chat later. You're a nice girl.

ME (as soon as I had read her last message) : I've just read your last message. Now I think you are a cheater. Yes it's wrong. This conversation is finished.

HER : Salamat. You're a nice Kuya too.

HER : Lol XD I am asking for advice.
Anyway, have a blessed weekend. Take care.

ME : Read my last message. If you want advice you don't go on a dating site. You are here to replace your boyfriend. Shame on you.

HER : Thank you.

ME : Close your account, and stop looking for a replacement for your boyfriend. You are not loyal. If I was your boyfriend I would finish with you. He cares about you and he makes the effort to see you whenever he can, but you are impatient and disloyal. That is not what a good girlfriend or wife is like. If you can't be patient for a guy who has been with you for 2 years, how can anyone expect you to be a loyal wife? What you are doing is wrong and I feel bad for your boyfriend. You are wrong. You should finish with him and tell him that you are no good and that he shouldn't waste his life with a cheater like you. Then you should beg God for forgiveness. And then maybe one day, if you learn how to behave properly, maybe then you can look for someone.

HER : Thank you and I will do what you said.
Thank you for opening my eyes.

* * * * *
I was then going to send her this message...

I'm very impressed. Well done. Sorry to be harsh but I had to say it. I still think you're a good girl. Maybe you're just lonely. But 2 years is a long time. You have to imagine yourself being married and ask yourself, can I be loyal? This guy has travelled thousands of miles to see you. How would he feel if he knew what you're going? If it was me it would break my heart. Don't be a horrible person, you can be better than that. Imagine if you travelled to see him and then you found out that he's looking for someone else. You would hate him. A marriage takes effort. You need to learn patience. He could be the greatest guy in the world but if you go with someone else you'll never have a good life with him.

Good luck to you [HER NAME]. Be good always. Be a strong, patient, loyal woman. Make your future daughter(s) proud.



...but she had already closed her account.

THE END.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Ghost » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:41 am

A happy ending...sort of. Actually, for you it was a happy ending because you didn't hesitate and next-ed her while telling her she was doing something wrong.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 am

Johny1975,

You are a STUD.

What a man should be.

Well done.

+50

PS good thing u didnt send the last message. As you get older you will realize that what the world needs is not sympathy, but truth.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:36 am

Actually Jester i'm disappointed that she didn't get to read my last message. I wanted to end on a good note.

By the way none of what I said was meant in any bad sort of way. I really was trying to help her. I wanted to give her a good, harsh scolding, while showing some faith in her. I wasn't trying to act aloof or cool or any of that, I was sincerely giving her my natural response to what she said. This wasn't game, it was just a case of a 39 year old guy telling a 24 year old girl what was what. But she was hot. But i don't care, the truth is the truth. I believe I'm getting better at acknowledging hotness and then letting go.

The moral of the story : Always ask questions, and always judge. You never know what story lies behind that pretty face. I could have just moved on, but I chose to question her when she mentioned having someone to help her with her dreams. But I was already skeptical because she also mentioned it in her profile. In fact it's the only reason why I didn't message her first.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:17 am

Johnny1975 wrote:
Actually Jester i'm disappointed that she didn't get to read my last message. I wanted to end on a good note.



Sometimes people need a good smack on the face rather than a kiss on the ass.


I really was trying to help her. I wanted to give her a good, harsh scolding, while showing some faith in her.



You did.



I believe I'm getting better at acknowledging hotness and then letting go.



Nice!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:33 am

Jester wrote:Sometimes people need a good smack on the face rather than a kiss on the a**.


Speaking of which, check this out. This is with a 22 year old girl (hot) :


ME :

K
u
m
u
s
t
a

HER : Haha. Mabuti nman. Im good. U?

ME : Mabuti aswell. Anong pangalan mo?

HER : Ako si [HER NAME], ikaw anong pangalan mo?

ME : My name is [MY NAME]. By the way I only know a little bit of tagalog.

HER : Haha. But u like to use it? Or just to impress? Haha. Just teasing. How's your day?

ME : To impress. But don't tell anyone.

It's night time over here. I'm ok. Pero I have to go to bed in a few minutes. Will you be here later / tomorrow?

HER : Haha. I know, yeah its 8:40am here, so our time difference would be? Dont worry i check on things once in a while. You go sleep. Good night!

ME : You're 8 hours ahead. Your english is very good. I'll see you later, have a good day.

HER : Really? So what does that mean? Haha. I wont hold you back on your sleep anymore. Sweet dreams.

ME : What? I don't understand. i'm just a porener.

HER : Haha. U're so bad! Haha

ME : Diablo ako.

HER : No! Diablo is the most evil devil!

ME : Ok. Gwapo ako.


Then she went silent.
6 days later...


ME : Hey what's the matter?

HER : Maybe u shouldn't try so hard to speak tagalog. I understand english just fine.

HER : And knowing my language doesnt make u any better than anyone, its your true self im more interested with. But I appreciate you trying.

ME : I wasn't using tagalog because I thought you didn't understand english. I was just using it because I thought it was fun. Why would I want to use a language that I don't know much of? If you said something to me in spanish, I wouldn't care. It would be no big deal. And I wouldn't stop talking to you because of it. You stopped talking to me just because I used your language. That's not nice. Mature adults don't stop talking, they tell the other person if there's a problem.

HER : Cause you're not making any sense! You want to make a convo out of those things that you dont even know? Have u read what u wrote? Is that how MATURE people carry a convo? I kept quiet because i dont want to say anything else and then u asked me and im telling u honestly what i think and you're gonna accuse me of not being matured? Haha. Whatever. Good luck with your search whatever! Im not interested period.

ME : [HER NAME], it is you who is not making any sense. When I first stated chatting with you, I said kumusta. You replied to me in tagalog. Then when I asked you your name in tagalog, you responded again in tagalog.

If you had a problem with me using tagalog, you should have said it then. But you didn't. I'm not a mind reader.

Mature people tell other people what is on their mind. If they have a problem, they say it, and they say it nicely, and they say it at the right time.

And do you remember when I said I'm just a porener? What was your response? It was : Haha. That doesn't sound like someone who is unhappy or annoyed.

If you respond in a positive way when someone uses your language, you can't expect them to read your mind and guess that you don't really like it. I'm not psychic.

Yes, it's true, you are immature. I tried to be reasonable and friendly with you, and all I wanted was a nice chat with you but all you know how to do is be moody, inconsistent, and immature. You have ruined this conversation. I have chatted with many filipinas here, and they don't act like that. And that is why I have had many good chats and friendships here.

It's not hard to act in a reasonable way. Don't wish me luck (especially in a sarcastic way), because I don't need it. Most filipinas here appreciate someone who makes an effort at speaking their language. I was never expecting to have a whole conversation in tagalog, I was just being friendly.

HER : Are u done? I wasnt even attacking you in the first place and yet you're telling me those harsh things. You want to be nice but you attacked me first. If u got offended with my message then it's all in your head because i didnt do anything but not to respond. And u have no right to compel me to reply on your messages esp when i dont feel like it, id rather be real than be pretentious. As a matter of fact your the first ever man/boy who made a big deal of my 'silence'. And it's funny, why you're so sensitive about it. Maybe common sense's not so common eh? But hey, I respected ur question if there's anything wrong and i HONESTLY answered you back without any intention of hurting you. I even told u that I appreciate you for trying and you reacted like a girl. So whatever, do and say what u what to, i dont give a shit after this. Bye!

ME : You know what makes me laugh? In your pictures you look like such a sweet girl. But in reality you have a personality that is like a rotten apple. Nice and green on the outside, but brown and full of maggots on the inside.

I pray for the poor sucker who ends up marrying you. You have a disgusting personality and you are bad news. If you can have such a bad attitude over something like this, god help anyone who has to live with you 24/7.

You are a disgusting, awful, argumentative excuse for a female. You are not worth dating, or being friends with, and whoever marries you, well, I pray for him. You are arrogant, defensive and you don't like listening to the truth when someone tells you what you did. You ruined what was a nice conversation with your attitude.

Like I told you before I've chatted with a lot of filipinas and 99.999% of them have nice personalities. There's no way that an immature, arrogant, waste of space like you can compete with real women like that.

You are not a real filipina. You are a westernised female with a bad attitude, and guess what, one day you will be old and your looks will finally reflect your personality.

Yes, I'm done with you. Like an empty can ready for the trash. If you respond I won't see it because you are now blocked. Paalam. Oh, sorry, you don't like tagalog? Ok let me say that in english : Get lost.

* * * * * * *
It's a shame. She was very hot. But there's so much wrong with her logic, reasoning, and most importantly attitude, it's not even worth mentioning.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am

You're going for young and hot ones, who coincidentally speak good English (a sign that they come from urban families). Those are girls who have lots of options, both locally and online. They will be as volatile as Anthrax :) What do you expect?

I think the takeaway from even these two chats is: you want to find quality women who will commit to you, you need to turn up to the Philippines. Online chats will only cut with the more desperate ones.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby GoingAwol » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 am

Holy crap!
Reading this thread is giving me deja vu because I have seriously had these same conversations with American women verbatim. What's funny to me is how women are quick to insult you and say you are acting like a woman or being too sensitive when you call them on their Bullshit. The reality is having the balls to confront someone to try and find out what their problem is actually makes you manly. Only women and girly men shrink away and avoid people when they are upset instead of confronting someone and trying to work things out.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:59 am

Awol, I agree with you that Johny's approach is manly - manly and very articulate - However, I think he needs to learn not to cast pearls before swine.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby davewe » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Interesting conversations, and yes it brings back memories:

In the 1st convo the girl had a 22 year old German bf. She's still looking but at least honest about the situation. I was amazed when that would happen to me. I assumed that some girls had other bfs, just shocked that they would admit it. I agree that Johnny did the right thing to scold her, but realistically a 22 year old German is not likely to marry her.

In the 2nd convo the girl (smart and with good English skills) told Johnny quickly that she wasn't interested. That should have ended the chat. You're never going to get the real reason she isn't interested - accept it and move on. The argument and insults weren't necessary.

But still I am impressed - Johnny's definitely learning about Filipinas. Now if he'd just get on a plane...
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:47 pm

davewe wrote:Interesting conversations, and yes it brings back memories:

In the 1st convo the girl had a 22 year old German bf. She's still looking but at least honest about the situation. I was amazed when that would happen to me. I assumed that some girls had other bfs, just shocked that they would admit it. I agree that Johnny did the right thing to scold her, but realistically a 22 year old German is not likely to marry her.

In the 2nd convo the girl (smart and with good English skills) told Johnny quickly that she wasn't interested. That should have ended the chat. You're never going to get the real reason she isn't interested - accept it and move on. The argument and insults weren't necessary.

But still I am impressed - Johnny's definitely learning about Filipinas. Now if he'd just get on a plane...


The 1st one :

I think she's a good girl, and she certainly has the quality of introspection and humility, after all she took my scolding like a big girl and she did indeed close her account, so she's not all that bad. But my issue is that she is not showing loyalty, and it's not that I think she's disloyal by nature, I just think maybe she's lonely. But she has to remember that the guy has gone through all the effort of seeing her as often as he can, and she can't even do what is required of her, which is to do nothing, just wait. She needed a very harsh telling off, but I have faith that she will continue to wait. I don't think she should tell her boyfriend that she was getting impatient, but she should stop messing around on dating sites and show some appreciation for her boyfriend's efforts. That's why I said if she can't even wait, how can she expect to remain loyal in future. I did what I could.

The 2nd one : (I'm going to go into a rant. Don't take it personally)

I disagree. It's not that she was not interested. She was. But she's a moody cow and she got it into her head that me using a little bit of tagalog was some kind of problem. Even though she responded well when I did it. I asked her the reason why she stopped chatting with me, and she told me honestly. But being honest about having a dumb reason to do something doesn't make it any less dumb.

Like so many females, she just thought that if she was honest about her reason that I would bend over, pull my pants down and take it. No no no. If someone has a stupid reason for what they did, being honest about it doesn't make a scolding any less deserved. Imagine having a girlfriend or wife who does things for stupid reasons, and then is honest about it, expecting you to excuse her. That's not acceptable.

Hey I cheated, but come on, I'm being honest. I stole some money from your wallet but why are you telling me off? I'm only being honest. I didn't do that thing you wanted me to do even though I said I'd do it, because I couldn't be bothered, but hey, at least I'm honest, so that makes it alright.

She even said that she appreciated me trying to use a bit of tagalog. Well, in the world of normal humans, when you feel appreciative of something, you don't stop interacting with them. I know that the reason why she said that she appreciated me trying was so that hopefully I'd not say anything about it. Wrong. Johnny motherf ucking 1975 has a big mouth and he'll call out bul lshit every time, no matter what the cost. I just don't care. I'm not on that site to kiss asses, I'm there to have positive interactions with girls that deserve them, and to find out what these filipinas are like, and if anyone gives me attitude or is rude to me, they get it right back plus interest.

As for the insults, she started it. The phrase "he / she started it" is often associated with childishness, but I've never agreed with that. When someone acts unreasonably, they deserve an appropriate response. I gave her a response which matched her attitude and then took it up a notch to teach her a lesson. If the other person escalates, so will I. But I always make sure that what I say is factual, clear, makes sense, and is fair. If you read her messages you'll see how nonsensical they are. If she insults me (which she did), she can expect to be attacked. I think my response was well balanced. I don't just mindlessly throw insults, I make sure they're relevant and proportionate to what's going on. In fact I think I could have been a little bit more insulting. She insulted my dignity and treated me like an as shole even though I did nothing wrong. Guaranteed she will be a terrible girlfriend to someone in future, it's just a matter of time. Sooner or later something will come up. She doesn't deserve to be hot. If I was God I'd revoke her looks.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:01 pm

GoingAwol wrote:Holy crap!
Reading this thread is giving me deja vu because I have seriously had these same conversations with American women verbatim. What's funny to me is how women are quick to insult you and say you are acting like a woman or being too sensitive when you call them on their Bullshit. The reality is having the balls to confront someone to try and find out what their problem is actually makes you manly. Only women and girly men shrink away and avoid people when they are upset instead of confronting someone and trying to work things out.


Fu ck that. If calling out bul lshit makes me a girl, then give me a frock and call me Daisy. And take me somewhere nice. A girl likes to be treated once in a while.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Here's an interesting one. We were chatting a little bit before the conversation turned into this...



ME : Do you want to ask me anything [HER NAME]?

HER : Can you help me in my study???

ME : What kind of help?

HER : I will not ask you everyday, only every month!!!
You will send me money every first week of the month only 3,000 pesos!

HER : Please help me!
We will always talk in Skype if you want.

HER : Because every first week of the month is our examination that's why. I will give you the receipt after I pay.



I'd like to know how I can send the money to her. I've never sent money to anyone before. How do I do it?

Just kidding. I'm wondering whether or not I should take this opportunity to get her to send some naked photos, or even a video of her masturbating or something. Obviously I won't send her any money. I don't know why but I get the feeling that she may be telling the truth. Maybe she really does need the money, and for the reason given. Or maybe she's just a scammer trying to get money from as many people as possible. If she really does need it, I don't want to take advantage, I'll just tell her to go away. But if she's an opportunist scammer, I think I'd like to have a bit of fun with her (of course I won't send money).

Hmmm...what to do.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Interesting conversations with filipinas on dating sites

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:06 am

Johnny1975 wrote:
I'd like to know how I can send the money to her. I've never sent money to anyone before. How do I do it?




:lol:

That was good
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Citizen, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot], zboy1 and 3 guests